It was, of course, just the conversion of a rather old model into an owned trailer, and some of you were right when arguing that this wasn't a very realistic model of a Feldbinder silo.
So I decided to do a bigger overhaul of the model.
- A set of realistic models of Feldbinder KIP silo trailers built after 2010
- More accessories in standard and painted variants
- Long/short models
- 63m³ and 42m³ bodies
- 60m³ ADR body
- Available as ownable trailer / in freight market / in AI traffic
- ADR freights have matching warning signs / ADR plates when loaded
- SCS standard paintjobs, including 'Duellist', 'Canopy', 'Sunrise', 'Sade' and 'Crystal Ray'
- compatibility with SCS accessories (wheels, mudflaps)
- Reflective stripes side and rear in 3 colors
- Paintable mudflap with own template
- Painted and steel side protections, painted variants with own template, a variety of variants with different storage boxes and/or slots for boxes
- Painted and steel rear bumper in 'standard', 'luxury' and 'custom' flavors, painted variants with own template
- Custom rear bumper partially compatibie with other accessory packs like the SCS Trailer Tuning Pack
- 4 different sets of custom rear lights (EP2, EP3, Vignal + Hella easyconn) for custom rear bumper
- Painted, plastic and chrome variants for side tubes, painted variants with own template
- Custom license plate option
All of the company paintjobs that I made for the previous version will still be available as separate skinpacks - including some new companies and matching truck skins!
German Companies Skinpack includes:
- Franz Fischer (63m³ - New Actros)
- Freund (63m³, 60m³ ADR - DAF 105, DAF Euro6, New Actros)
- Hegelmann (63m³ - MAN TGX Euro6, New Actros)
- Kleinwächter (63m³, 60m³ ADR - New Actros, Renault T, Volvo 2012)
- Kobernuss (63m³, 42m³ - New Actros Streamspace)
- Nijmeijer Transport Logistik (63m³ - DAF Euro6, New Scania S, Volvo 2012)
- Reinert (63m³, 60m³ ADR, 42m³ - MAN TGX Euro6)
- Schmidt Heilbronn (63m³ - New Actros, New Scania R)
- Seifert (63m³, 42m³ - New Actros)
- Sievert Handel Transporte (63m³, 60m³ ADR, 42m³ - MAN TGX Euro6, New Scania R)
- Steinkühler (63m³ - MAN TGX Euro6, New Scania R)
- Transsolution (60m³ ADR - New Scania S)
European Companies Skinpack includes:
- Bibby Logistics (GB) (63m³ - MAN TGX, Renault T, New Scania R)
- H. Essers (B) (63m³)
- K&K Services (GB) (63m³ - Volvo 2009)
- Martrans (PL) (63m³, 42m³ - Renault T)
- Nillezen BV Oeffelt (NL) (63m³ - DAF Euro6, New Scania R)
- Panalon (E) (63m³ - DAF Euro6, New Scania R, Iveco Hiway, MAN TGX Euro6, New Actros, Renault T, Volvo 2012)
- Sitra (B) (63m³, 42m³)
- TIP Tanker Services (NL) (63m³, 60m³ ADR, 42m³)
- Woodside Haulage Services (GB) (63m³. 60m³ ADR - Volvo 2012)
coming soon: Scandinavian Companies Skinpack including:
- Bulk Johansson (63m³ + Tandem - RJL Scania, New Scania R, Volvo FH16, Volvo 2012)
- Dansand (63m³ - New Scania R)
- E. Laurila Oy (FIN) (63m³ + Tandem - RJL Scania, Volvo 2012)
- Johs Rasmussen (DK) (63m³ + Tandem - Volvo 2012, MAN TGX Euro6 by MADster)
- Hans Jensen (DK) (63m³ - New Actros, MAN TGX Euro6 by MADster, MAN F2000, Volvo 2012)
- RL Trans (FIN) (63m³ + Tandem - DAF Euro6, New Scania R, Renault T, Renault Premium, Volvo FH16, Volvo 2012, New Actros)
Skinpack 1 by ^22fast4yooou<3 contains:
- Langgärtner (Silo + MADster MAN TGX E6 truck skin)
- Alfred Talke (Silo + Actros MP4 Streamspace + Renault Magnum truck skins)
- Vos Logistics (Silo only)
- HAMM (Silo + Renault Magnum truck skin)
- Leinsle Spedition (Silo + Actros MP3 + MADster MAN TGX E6 truck skins)
- XPO (Silo only)
- Simon Loos (Silo only)
Postponed for later updates
- More decals
Fixed various bugs for shadows, chrome boxes, face normals and icons
added ADR silo variant
Separation of ADR freights from other freights
added 4 different sets of custom rear lights (EP2, EP3, Vignal + Hella easyconn)
added Custom license plate option
added additional side protection variant with 1 large left slot only
compatibility with v1.37
added freight market and AI traffic support
added 4axle variant for Scandinavia
added tuning options for side tubes
added support for upcoming Rigid Addon
added some more strorage boxes
fixed AI traffic for ETS v1.38
fixed optical bugs
Trailer pack - Subscribe in Steam Workshop - Download from Sharemods
German Companies Skinpack - Download from sharemods
German Companies Addon for MADster's MAN TGX Euro6/TGS Euro6 - Download from sharemods
European Companies Skinpack - Download from sharemods
European Companies Addon for MADster's MAN TGX Euro6/TGS Euro6 - Download from sharemods
Skinpack 1 by ^22fast4yooou<3 - coming soon
Template and helper skin - Google Drive
Example for custom license plate - Google Drive
Trailer pack v1.2 - Download from Sharemods
Trailer pack v1.1 - Download from Sharemods
Trailer pack v1.01 - Download from Sharemods
German Companies Skinpack v1.01 - Download from sharemods
German Companies Addon for MADster's MAN TGX Euro6/TGS Euro6 v1.01 - Download from sharemods
European Companies Skinpack v1.01 - Download from sharemods
European Companies Addon for MADster's MAN TGX Euro6/TGS Euro6 v1.01 - Download from sharemods
Skinpack 1 v1.01 by ^22fast4yooou<3 - Download from sharemods
Q: Am I allowed to upload this mod on other download servers?
A: NO. You can link to the downloads from any website, but you have to keep the original download links from this description
Q: Am I allowed to make modifications to this mod?
A: Only for your personal use. It is not allowed to re-upload your modified version.
Q: Does it replace the 'old' Feldbinder silo?
A: No, it is independent and can be used standalone or parallel to the old version.
Q: Can I use my paintjobs with the new release?
A: Partially yes. You need new DEFs in any case, since it is made independent from the old version. The location and size of several body parts has also changed, so it is recommended to ckeck existing paintjobs against the new templates.
Q: Is it difficult to put stripes around the back of the trailer?
A: You do not want to know the answer
Q: what do I have to do when I want to upgrade my own skins from v1.01 to v1.1?
A: The ADR variant introduces a new "accessory_trailer_body_data" : "silo603adr.feldbinder.kip.body" with v1.1. Depending on whether you want your "company" to use ADR trailers or not, you have to either include or exclude the new body in your paintjob DEFs:
include => add an entry in your paint_job/accessory/<<name>>.sii:
Code: Select all
Code: Select all
exclude => in your paint_job/<<name>>.sii, add a line
Code: Select all
Code: Select all