Lost Virtual Skinworks (on extended break)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Lost Virtual

Re: Lost Virtual Skinworks (requests closed for now)

#611 Post by Lost Virtual » 19 Jun 2021 02:52

@flashjnr No problem! Have fun!

@Zgedi Yea Hopefully they'll have one sooner than later that I could do. (Also if anyone wants to use parts of my skin to make a XG version go right ahead! :D )
I make skins and stuff sometimes I guess. My Skinhouse... Oh yea! Also my flickr! and WOT page!
ScaniaR620V81

#612 Post by ScaniaR620V81 » 19 Jun 2021 13:57

Great job! very nice
Lost Virtual

#613 Post by Lost Virtual » 25 Jun 2021 02:32

Since I got the ok to start using the stiholt mudflap model on the rjl I thought I would update all my skins that had a custom texture for it and make them be fully standalone accessories! Also might as well do some other updates on them as well. 8-) the changelogs goes as follows.

Sem Trade Scania R Combo

[ external image ]

v1.0.1 Made scania mudflaps separate standalone accessories. Made skin compatible with 6 series grill.

Van Der Hart Scania 4 Series

[ external image ]

v1.0.1 Made scania mudflaps separate standalone accessories, added dds file for the 1.40 lightbox fix by TheNuvolari, added better trim for newer stock sideskirts and other small fixes/improvements

Henrik Hansen Skin Pack

[ external image ]

v1.1.2 Made scania mudflaps a separate standalone accessories. made trim for 4x2 chassis, Improved trim on stock sideskirts and other small improvements on scania.

Hameleers Skin Pack

[ external image ]

v1.1.1 Made scania mudflaps separate standalone accessories. improved new stock sideskirts on scania. merged vad&k and vanilla daf into one pack and added missing tuning dlc items.

Massive Thanks to @RJL and @LoaderSaints for letting me use the mudflap models! :D
I make skins and stuff sometimes I guess. My Skinhouse... Oh yea! Also my flickr! and WOT page!
trucker520

#614 Post by trucker520 » 25 Jun 2021 10:35

Very nice !!!
Lost Virtual

#615 Post by Lost Virtual » 26 Jun 2021 03:06

@trucker520 Thanks! Took a longer then I planned but it's hard for me to not update other parts of the skins as well. (also getting sick did not help :roll: )
Space_Night

#616 Post by Space_Night » 06 Jul 2021 21:27

I know you're closed for now, but have you got any skins for Kast's Tandems + RJL ? and trailer???

this combo: https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=683
Lost Virtual

#617 Post by Lost Virtual » 08 Jul 2021 03:40

@Space_Night So far I've only done logging tandems but I would definitely like to make a skin for kast tandems (in fact I got one in my queue!)

As far as doing the pic It depends if it's based on a real truck.
Space_Night

#618 Post by Space_Night » 08 Jul 2021 09:51

I was thinking malmbergs
Lillen

#619 Post by Lillen » 13 Jul 2021 17:25

When the requests are open again I would like your take on the old swedish logistic company ASG it got bought by Deutsche Post in 2000 and got changed to Danzas and from 2003 it is called DHL
Lost Virtual

#620 Post by Lost Virtual » 14 Jul 2021 03:46

@Lillen Ok :)

Return to “Trucks”