Scania R & S Dijkstra Plastics Skin Pack by KoviqkS

Paddy_eire
Posts: 53
Joined: 27 Feb 2019 19:00

Re: Scania R & S Dijkstra Plastics Skin Pack by KoviqkS

#11 Post by Paddy_eire » 06 Oct 2020 19:42

Nice, shame you locked the .zip though, would have liked to add my own accessories

User avatar
SETrucker
Posts: 90
Joined: 15 Aug 2019 22:48

Re: Scania R & S Dijkstra Plastics Skin Pack by KoviqkS

#12 Post by SETrucker » 08 Oct 2020 01:48

Thanks!!

Would love to see more and more companies for these trucks … 🙂
OS: Win 10 64-Bit
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core 3.8-4.6GHz
ATX: X570 Aorus Elite Gaming
RAM: 32GB HyperX Fury RGB DDR4 3600Mhz
GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT Nitro+ 8GB
Storage: 2 Samsung 250GB M.2, 6 Kingston 960GB SSD
PSU: Corsair X - RM850X 850W

Wanlo400
Posts: 4
Joined: 21 Oct 2019 07:39

Re: Scania R & S Dijkstra Plastics Skin Pack by KoviqkS

#13 Post by Wanlo400 » 16 Nov 2020 16:54

Will there be more painting in Ekeri and närko in the future? Regards Wanlo

User avatar
KoviqkS
Posts: 19
Joined: 30 Dec 2018 09:50

Re: Scania R & S Dijkstra Plastics Skin Pack by KoviqkS

#14 Post by KoviqkS » 16 Nov 2020 21:20

Wanlo400 wrote:
16 Nov 2020 16:54
Will there be more painting in Ekeri and närko in the future? Regards Wanlo
I don't plan on adding anything else for this skin pack, but I'm not sure. But in the future I will be making more tandem skins.

Wanlo400
Posts: 4
Joined: 21 Oct 2019 07:39

Re: Scania R & S Dijkstra Plastics Skin Pack by KoviqkS

#15 Post by Wanlo400 » 19 Nov 2020 12:35

Can I request access to an open painting? I would like to use this beautiful paint on another trailer. your answer thank you. Regards Wanlo.

User avatar
KoviqkS
Posts: 19
Joined: 30 Dec 2018 09:50

Re: Scania R & S Dijkstra Plastics Skin Pack by KoviqkS

#16 Post by KoviqkS » 20 Nov 2020 10:47

Wanlo400 wrote:
19 Nov 2020 12:35
Can I request access to an open painting? I would like to use this beautiful paint on another trailer. your answer thank you. Regards Wanlo.
Sorry, I do not allow editing my skins.

Wanlo400
Posts: 4
Joined: 21 Oct 2019 07:39

Re: Scania R & S Dijkstra Plastics Skin Pack by KoviqkS

#17 Post by Wanlo400 » 20 Nov 2020 15:56

KoviqkS wrote:
20 Nov 2020 10:47
Wanlo400 wrote:
19 Nov 2020 12:35
Can I request access to an open painting? I would like to use this beautiful paint on another trailer. your answer thank you. Regards Wanlo.
Sorry, I do not allow editing my skins.
Thank you for your reply, I wish you more good work. You make very nice skins, congratulations. Regards Wanlo

User avatar
KoviqkS
Posts: 19
Joined: 30 Dec 2018 09:50

Re: Scania R & S Dijkstra Plastics Skin Pack by KoviqkS

#18 Post by KoviqkS » 20 Nov 2020 21:36

Wanlo400 wrote:
20 Nov 2020 15:56
KoviqkS wrote:
20 Nov 2020 10:47


Sorry, I do not allow editing my skins.
Thank you for your reply, I wish you more good work. You make very nice skins, congratulations. Regards Wanlo
Thank you! <3

Post Reply

Return to “Trucks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests