ENHANCED_stock_physics

wolfstriked

ENHANCED_stock_physics

#1 Post by wolfstriked » 09 Oct 2016 16:27

What started out as a huge physics mod with all chassis files tweaked and also trailer files I realized that it had added in some issues that did not feel right.Over time I realized that stock SCS physics is pretty close to what I envision, but it just needed a bit of movement freedom.I have driven trucks in past and the first thing that comes to mind about them is their feel of stability.So this new take on physics mod was started with intention of as little change as possible to stock.

I tweaked the physics.sii and the physics_interior_camera.sii only with no changes to the chassis or trailer files, so it's compatible with anything and you can just place on top of load order.

Give t a try and see if you like.As for a video it will look like stock as its more a feeling you get when you drive the truck.

PS;while I feel its really good its my first mod ever so be nice! :shock:

PPS;trailer stability all the way left.

Sorry folks I uploaded the wrong file twice(noob mistake).Try the correct file below...... :roll:

http://sharemods.com/etpor4huvzdr/ENHAN ... s.scs.html
Last edited by wolfstriked on 09 Oct 2016 17:49, edited 1 time in total.

wolfstriked

Re: ENHANCED_stock_physics

#2 Post by wolfstriked » 09 Oct 2016 17:47

Forgot to add that trailer stability should be all the way to the left.With using just physics.sii file it needs all the movement it can get.

Return to “Physics”