Known bugs 1.3.1

Centrino2

Known bugs 1.3.1

#1 Post by Centrino2 » 23 May 2013 02:17

Here's the plan:
Known bugs will be posted here as a list to prevent duplicate posting on the same bugs, moderators will maintain this list by editing this post and users can add to list by posting.
After a moderator adds your post to this list, your post will be deleted (your user name will be mentioned next to bug), this will keep the number of pages down on this thread.
When the next version of ETS2 is released (ex: 1.5.0), this tread will no longer be a sticky (and may be locked) and a new known bug thread will be created.

UPDATE: 1.4.1 patch is out.

Start of List
  • 1.3.0 Volvo FH16 damage model causes damage in certain areas, mainly over bumps. (may need to be clarified more) (Centrino2)
  • When driving over (not under) bridge prefabs, mirrors darken. (Centrino2)
  • The SatNav (GPS) sometimes routes through gas stations
  • The SatNav (GPS) sometimes shows the destination marker, even if the remaining distance is quite large [see this answer]
  • The interior cabin height does not match the outside.
  • Mirrors do not show AI drivers.
  • Volvo in-cab engine sound. (Although I agree with this, I would call it a wish, rather than a bug) - GxGamer
  • Volvo lightmask - GxGamer
  • Polish language missing damage info - axscorpio
  • In certain collisions, the AI may or may not clip through objects, such as the ground.
  • Interiors are the same, no matter which cabin you have installed on your truck. (Reportedly: This is not on SCS list of bugs to be fixed or it is on low priority, this bug does not effect gameplay) (Centrino2)
Last edited by Centrino2 on 11 Jul 2013 21:49, edited 11 times in total.
Reason: In light of a recent argument, this topic is a sticky once again

Return to “bugs 1.3.0”