WOTC - Possible BUG or just a Cheating Option [40418]

m1keY

WOTC - Possible BUG or just a Cheating Option [40418]

#1 Post by m1keY » 13 Jul 2017 00:27

When doing contracts one aren't able to teleport.... but one can visit /get towed to repairshop.

Noticed that if one take a job and are going to the trailer pick-up - but choose to repair the truck... sort of teleportation ;)

however when arriving to the repairshop it seems that you already have picked up the trailer...so ready to go, not repair truck AND then go get it.

Video shows a trip I did... same trip I take once again (yeah, 2 of a kind) ...... saving mileage on the truck :mrgreen:
Last edited by supersobes on 29 Jan 2019 19:40, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thread moved from "Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Bugs" to "Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Bugs > Bugs 1.28"
SiSL
SCS Software

Re: WOTC - Possible BUG or just a Cheating Option

#2 Post by SiSL » 13 Jul 2017 00:32

It's not cheat. a "fail-safe" mechanism for not to loose your trailer. In World of Trucks jobs, you don't get to to "company yard" to pick jobs, that's why it is like you already had the job. Imagine you disenaged your trailer , pressed F7 and your trailer is miles miles away?
Nemiro
SCS Software

Re: WOTC - Possible BUG or just a Cheating Option

#3 Post by Nemiro » 01 Aug 2017 04:41

Hello there.

That's probably not a bug but intented behaviour, however it's good to bounce it to out WoTR team, so I've recreated it in to our QA system under number [40418].

Thanks and have a nice day ;-)
--- NEMIRO ---

Gamer. Mountains lover. Addicted to freedom. Proud member of the #BestCommunityEver!

Return to “Bugs 1.28”