We want TURKEY dlc, please!

-=Bora=-

Re: We want TURKEY dlc. We can't wait any more.

#71 Post by -=Bora=- » 18 Nov 2017 09:57

Last edited by -=Bora=- on 18 Nov 2017 10:01, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfi
Beta tester

#73 Post by Wolfi » 18 Nov 2017 10:19

Would expect more patience and proffesionalism, especially from you SiSL...
Anyways, try to stay on topic.

I personally won't mind Turkey DLC, but it won't happen anytime soon due to multiple reasons mentioned in this topic already, end of discussion on my side.
The smallest details always make the biggest difference.
elitegamer0611

#74 Post by elitegamer0611 » 18 Nov 2017 13:36

SiSL wrote: 18 Nov 2017 06:42
As Turkish myself, I would not want Asia part in it too... No worries... But Istanbul, Gallipoli, Edirne, all in Europe and all deserves to be in game with beauties.
Then why you haven't support me or any of my work for Promods? All you did was supporting other Turkey maps which are not even close to realism in any way.
SiSL
SCS Software

#75 Post by SiSL » 18 Nov 2017 17:31

Do I look like an entrapeneur or someone remotely interested in anything related to this 3rd party map mod?

I didn't understand what you mean "support your work for promods". I think this is betwen you and authors of that mod...
saur44l

#76 Post by saur44l » 18 Nov 2017 22:41

yiannis wrote: 18 Nov 2017 06:54 I don't disagree with the European part of Turkey being in the game. And for this Macedonia argument there is no historical proof that supports naming this region Macedonia. Even the new President of the place wants to start talks for changing the name...
Well I am from Macedonia and I can tell you that people here will never agree to change the name,don't believe in everything you here on the media........BTW I am a slav,my ancestors came here and settled the region that was known as Macedonia,and cause they came in tribes once they were united they started to call themselves Macedonians,cause of the region they were living in........And please don't bring this subject any more,I am coming here to take a brake from everyday nonsense of the world........
flight50

#77 Post by flight50 » 21 Nov 2017 19:21

I am from the US and I am trying to understand the beef. I read the last 3-4 pages of this thread and it sounds like there is some animosity between the countries over there. Denying all European countries from being in the game is like me saying that I don't want Florida in the game. The lower 48 makes up the US just like (x) countries make up Europe.....correct? Are there cultural or religious beef over there for you guys. Why the animosity?

ETS2 is a totally different driving experience for me since I am American. With ETS2 being labeled as Euro I would like to see every European country make it in the game so that I can have the experience of European driving. I am sure those of you that play ATS would like to see all 48 states to get the experience of driving here. In ATS we bicker about what state should be next over this or that one and why we feel this way or that way, but we having tried to kick a state out. For that matter we haven't said don't make Canada or Mexico because they are not part of the US. They are in fact part of North American and ATS is titled American Truck Simulator, not United States Truck Simulator. I don't understand why you guys are saying not to include this or that country. Perhaps it is my lack of knowledge of the European way of life maybe.

I too come on here to escape all the b.s. in real life when I am supposed to be sitting here at my desk working. To see beef in cyberspace.....well, lets just say that I hate to see some of you guy feuding like this. I think it is so cool to see most of you guys speak/type English so well as I am sure it is not your native tongue. Some even better than me as I tend to make a lot of typos and my only language is English, lol. I like the fact that I can understand 98% of the people on this site and interact with you all. I like to come here and add my two cents and to comment on others to burn time. SCS's games are pure awesomeness to me and I wish for them to expand to every single country/state that they can without limitations or basis.
Max
SCS Software

#78 Post by Max » 21 Nov 2017 20:19

countries in europe are more different in culture and customs than american states. most europeans tend to see USA as single country/state for this reason.
europe has much longer history and thus much more reasons for animosity and here is more ethnic groups as well, AFAIK.

if i limit to EU (part of european countries that formed union, for simplicity say western half of europe), differences might just bit more than your north versus south, according my research and feelings. but other european countries are yet more different and stranger ...

but you know: any generalization sucks .. ;)
Nobody can tell you anything about it. Those who know about it aren't allowed to talk. And those who talk know nothing.
sikejsudjek3

#79 Post by sikejsudjek3 » 23 Nov 2017 00:03

You should consider using the definition of 'Europe' used in the Euro vision song contest. Then we'd have Turkey, Israel and Russia in ETS2 !

Just as well for the UK you aren't using the European Union definition or we'd be kicked out of ETS in 2019 ! :-)

Seriously its difficult to say what is Europe and what isn't. Its because its a big mess historically with many wars that so many migrated to the US in the past.
GTX 1080 o'cd, i5 6600k 4.4 ghz, 16gb ddr4 2666mhz, nvme drive, windows 10, windows 7 and linux mint 19, nvidia 3d vison, Edtracker pro.

If its not in 3d stereoscopic, I'm not playing it !
natvander
SCS Software

#80 Post by natvander » 23 Nov 2017 00:07

If you used the Eurovision definition, you’d have Australia too ;)
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”