Dig the speed limit.

BWD

Re: Dig the speed limit.

#11 Post by BWD » 30 Sep 2014 16:48

@Centrino2,

If the garage door that opens for you is your own personal garage ( at least large garage ) and you have a trailer, drop your trailer on the sidewalk ( or grass, whichever ) on either side of the street of the garage ( No one will bother it while you are at garage ) go to your garage, sleep, hire, whatever. When you are done return to your trailer, hook up and go. For repair garage I swing in the parking lot and back to the front of the garage, drop trailer and go to door that opens, fix truck, back to trailer and off I go.
More work and more fun that way and never get your trailer sliced with a door. :)

Also I never wanted "Dig the speed limit" in the bugs section, it's where it belongs. :D
Win 7 Home Premium,16 GIGS Ram,Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium Fatality,Logitech X-540 5.1 Speaker System,EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 Graphic card,Corsair 750 Watt Power supply,AMD Phenom II Black edition 965 3.4 GHz.four core processor.
Centrino2

#12 Post by Centrino2 » 01 Oct 2014 16:43

I pull in through the garage with trailer mainly to fill up at large garages or rest in the garage without having to disconnect.

Perhaps the reason why the garage originally responded from such a far distance was to make sure it did not close on the trailer. But most of the time I pull in to my garage is when I am not hauling anything, so the mod works the way it should... as long as I don't have a trailer hitched.

SCS should make it so the garage can detect whether you are hauling a trailer or not, so it closes at the proper time, or let us control the garage.

Although I don't remember repair garages opening though (misread your post when I typed this, sorry), although I wish they did.
BWD

#13 Post by BWD » 01 Oct 2014 22:37

Centrino2 wrote: Although I don't remember repair garages opening though (misread your post when I typed this, sorry), although I wish they did.
But the repair garages do open. :mrgreen: It's ohaha's mod. Works good too. :D Can't think of the link right now, ask ohaha.
Win 7 Home Premium,16 GIGS Ram,Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium Fatality,Logitech X-540 5.1 Speaker System,EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 Graphic card,Corsair 750 Watt Power supply,AMD Phenom II Black edition 965 3.4 GHz.four core processor.

Return to “General discussion about the game”