Dig the speed limit.

BWD

Dig the speed limit.

#1 Post by BWD » 22 Sep 2014 23:48

Look over at the GPS ETS2 speed limit. Pretty sure it's a SCS map? Maybe ProMods?

Only lasted till the next speed zone. :) No big deal. Just thought it was funny. :)

Click on pic to enlarge.

[ external image ]

Heck even we here in the U.S. can't go that fast. :lol:

Sorry but I did not get cords and it's probably mod related? I'll try and look for it later. ( maybe ).
Win 7 Home Premium,16 GIGS Ram,Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium Fatality,Logitech X-540 5.1 Speaker System,EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 Graphic card,Corsair 750 Watt Power supply,AMD Phenom II Black edition 965 3.4 GHz.four core processor.
Cadde

Re: Dig the speed limit.

#2 Post by Cadde » 23 Sep 2014 00:07

Yes please do get coordinates so i can check the location in an unmodded game.
On extended hiatus.
Axel Slingerland

#3 Post by Axel Slingerland » 23 Sep 2014 02:16

Watch out for those big cracks in the ice. You can fall right through...

Oh, wait a second, that's Extreme Trucker 2. Nevermind... [ external image ]
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
Slash

#4 Post by Slash » 23 Sep 2014 05:18

Which winter mod do you use? Looks quite nice! :)
visit my WoT- profile: here
my screenshots on this forum: there
my Iveco Hi-Way sound mod
Realistic Renault Magnum sound mod

MAN - King of the road

Greetz
Slash
Max
SCS Software

#5 Post by Max » 23 Sep 2014 09:04

as 559mph is 900km/h, i would bet on typo in some definition (country, road, or sign).
Nobody can tell you anything about it. Those who know about it aren't allowed to talk. And those who talk know nothing.
florence3099
Global moderator

#6 Post by florence3099 » 23 Sep 2014 09:50

Aaaanddd he gets a speeding ticket :o
BWD

#7 Post by BWD » 29 Sep 2014 19:30

Cadde wrote:Yes please do get coordinates so i can check the location in an unmodded game.
Yep I found it and it is because of the "snow mod" BUT its only ( so far ) in Antwerp and that is also a mod of ProMods.

; [26/09/2014 19:05] (sec-0005-0002);-18580.8;22.4383;-5492.65 ( just East of Antwerp it starts ).

I did try a default SCS except using the snow mod at Antwerp, the 559 was still there just East of Antwerp, quit approx. @ city limits then returned almost out of town just before MW E34. Before E34 I believe it returned back to normal.
Again I tried it with the default SCS using default ProMods and with no "Snow mod" it was normal speed.

So I'm NOT getting rid of the Snow Mod for other than this occurrence I have never had any probs with the mod. Except the Console always reminds me that the hay bales and hay stacks have been removed, should be gone in the winter anyway. LOL

Guess now I have to hop up my truck engine some more. :mrgreen:
Win 7 Home Premium,16 GIGS Ram,Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium Fatality,Logitech X-540 5.1 Speaker System,EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 Graphic card,Corsair 750 Watt Power supply,AMD Phenom II Black edition 965 3.4 GHz.four core processor.
Centrino2

#8 Post by Centrino2 » 29 Sep 2014 19:42

BWD wrote: I did try a default SCS except using the snow mod at Antwerp, the 559 was still there just East of Antwerp, quit approx. @ city limits then returned almost out of town just before MW E34. Before E34 I believe it returned back to normal.
Again I tried it with the default SCS using default ProMods and with no "Snow mod" it was normal speed.
Well then it was due to a mod, MOVING... DONE.
I am not entirely sure if this is the right place or if I should have moved it to help requests in mods.. eh whatever.
Nah... here in General Discussion seems better.
BWD

#9 Post by BWD » 29 Sep 2014 23:22

What can I say except you keep your monitor duties and I'll keep the mods and we'll both be happy. Getting tired of you guys always knocking the mods both good and bad.

If SCS wants to keep surviving they better keep up with the mods for most of them are better than default SCS. Right now by not going to 64bit and keep putting on the pollys they will fail and it isn't going to take very long either. Mods will do better also with 64bit.

It was the way you said: MOVING...DONE. That was not necessary.
Centrino2

#10 Post by Centrino2 » 30 Sep 2014 01:46

BWD wrote: Again I tried it with the default SCS using default ProMods and with no "Snow mod" it was normal speed.
So it went back to normal when you took the mod off?

Then it was the mod causing the bug and this topic can not belong in bugs section.
BWD wrote:What can I say except you keep your monitor duties and I'll keep the mods and we'll both be happy. Getting tired of you guys always knocking the mods both good and bad.
I find this not necessary, "I'll keep the mods"? I can't take them away nor do I want to.

The mod I have opens garage doors when I am very close to them, only problem is when I am hauling a trailer, the garage closes down on the trailer. But causes no damage, so I don't mind it at all.

Plus I never said anything negative about the mods on this site, if I were to find something wrong with the mod then I would let the author know and I may suggest a fix to the mod if I can.

Return to “General discussion about the game”