ETS2/ATS Telemetry Web Server + Mobile Dashboard

airbus_sai

Re: ETS2/ATS Telemetry Web Server + Mobile Dashboard

#941 Post by airbus_sai » 04 Dec 2017 15:14

arcypreste, in short, use a second set of turn lights, and use conditional "and" in other boolean variable. In other words, if turn light is on AND trailer is attached, then this light should be on.
"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of squirrels."
- J. Robert Oppenheimer, when asked about Trinity tests, as heard in Lost Years song.
leyland80b

#942 Post by leyland80b » 09 Dec 2017 10:17

I hope this hasn't been asked before, but first of all I would like to thank Funbit for this useful tool. I would like to modify this tool so that it can run from a Linux webserver running Apache, and display data from several users for my VTC. Each user would be displayed seperately - ie you'd see online, what they would see locally. Is this possible, and if so what would I need to change. I have coding experience in C# and have VS2013 installed.
Q Web - YouTube | Hosting | Forums
ROADKING @roadkingvtc on FB and Twitter. TrucksBook registered (job logging). All ages. Frequent events and convoys. Join now!
dave_th

#943 Post by dave_th » 10 Dec 2017 01:10

I looked back many pages but didn't find one so I though I would ask here. Has anyone made a skin to replicate a button box? I used one with Assetto Corsa so thought it may be possible.
m4rc10w

#944 Post by m4rc10w » 10 Dec 2017 03:52

@dave_th, you can use a software called PowerGrid in your smartphone or tablet (IOS or Android) to make a virtual button box, see some examples on youtube https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... rgrid+ets2 the Funbit app does not yet have (at least not yet) the function of sending commands to the game.
My ETS2/ATS Custom/Edited Dashboards for Funbit ETS2/ATS Telemetry Server
https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online ... p?id=25089

[ external image ]
Sorry my bad English, it´s no my native language, then most my posts have help from Google Translate.
SZOGUN77

#945 Post by SZOGUN77 » 10 Dec 2017 19:23

[ external image ]

Hello, I am looking for a telemetry from the new scania s 2016 in the exclusive version as above in the picture, I would be very grateful if someone could make it ;)
mkoch227

#946 Post by mkoch227 » 11 Dec 2017 02:26

@ leyland80b

Your best bet in this scenario is to use the "broadcast" feature in this server. Have each of your drivers download the app, and modify the BroadcastUrl to send the data to your VTC (you'll need to write some code on your end to parse and save the data; you can use the BroadcastUser / BroadcastPassword to authenticate your users).
Last edited by ohaha on 11 Dec 2017 02:32, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quote removed. Don't quote entire messages. Use direct addressing.
rigtering_transport

#947 Post by rigtering_transport » 12 Dec 2017 03:39

hello guys,

my telemetry stopt working suddenly, has anyone else have this issue as well?
Also is my game not sending data to my Arduino anymore (is that helpful info or just off topic?)

thank you in advance,
Jeroen
leyland80b

#948 Post by leyland80b » 13 Dec 2017 01:04

@ mkoch227

Thanks. I'll look for that feature. Which class is it found in? I was also wondering would it work if I sync the html files with my web server? In the meantime I'm having trouble getting the server to compile from source at all, even without modifications. I've never complied anything in VS before as the only production apps I made were ASP.NET. Is there a special procedure to follow?
Q Web - YouTube | Hosting | Forums
ROADKING @roadkingvtc on FB and Twitter. TrucksBook registered (job logging). All ages. Frequent events and convoys. Join now!
Andy_S

#949 Post by Andy_S » 18 Dec 2017 08:12

Hello, i would like to ask, for a project that i'm working on i would need the other way of communication - to be able to control the game (eg switches etc) via (possibly) this telemetry plugin. Is it possible? I know i can GET telemetry data with JSON, but i need a way to PUT a response.

Thanks in advance (and sorry if this was alerady asked, i tried to look for it, but 96 pages is really long...) ;)
Lombra

#950 Post by Lombra » 18 Dec 2017 11:23

The telemetry does not have input support, no. There are other tools you could use, such as Roccat Power-Grid. If you want telemetry output at the same time you would probably have to make something yourself.

Return to “General discussion about the game”