ETS2/ATS Telemetry Web Server + Mobile Dashboard

1t5_Luc1f3r

Re: ETS2/ATS Telemetry Web Server + Mobile Dashboard

#871 Post by 1t5_Luc1f3r » 14 May 2017 12:54

m4rc10w wrote:One more rework on Klauzzy´s Scania R dashboard :)
@m4rc10w will you or Klauzzy be doing this dashboard in MPH at all?
When you're down and feeling blue, just remember Eurotruck Simulator 2 where you can crash into a vehicle or 2!!!

My WOT Profile

sketch

#872 Post by sketch » 14 May 2017 21:37

Elderado704 wrote:I would like to give a shout out to m4rc10w for all the great dash skins as well as the help he gives out here on the forum. I modified your Kenworth T680 skin to better suit my needs and i could not have done it without you.

Thanks.
That looks awesome! What is the amber icon for, under the headlight icon?

I modified mine as well, to add another page and with some clean-up and other changes:

I like to drive without Route Advisor so I like to keep the ETA, bed time, etc., on the dashboard. I've done similar mods to the Peterbilt 579 and Mercedes Atego skins, for my own use in each game.

m4rc10w, you make some really great skins! I can't wait to try them :D The only problem is, every time I buy a new truck, it takes me a couple hours to add all my trip info stuff to its dashboard, so I have less time for driving! ;)

m4rc10w

#873 Post by m4rc10w » 15 May 2017 06:02

Thanks for your comments, guys :) It encourages me to continue, but now I have to get a little break, my VGA crashed :cry:

@sketch I try to make the panel as close to reality as possible (icons and position thereof, some onboard computer information, etc.) mainly based on Youtube videos, so do not add much other information. But you are free to edit according to your taste or need (and publish also, if wish) ;)
@1t5_Luc1f3r I intend to create 'mph' versions of all dashboard what I can, but not prevision when making them ;)
My ETS2/ATS Custom/Edited Dashboards for Funbit ETS2/ATS Telemetry Server
https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online ... p?id=25089
Sorry my bad English, it´s no my native language, then most my posts have help from Google Translate.

sketch

#874 Post by sketch » 17 May 2017 00:45

m4rc10w wrote:@sketch I try to make the panel as close to reality as possible (icons and position thereof, some onboard computer information, etc.) mainly based on Youtube videos, so do not add much other information. But you are free to edit according to your taste or need (and publish also, if wish) ;)
I definitely understand! It's really great work. I might have to try a Scania R next in ETS2 just so I can try your beautiful dashboard mod! Just have to find a place for my trip info ;)

By the way, can one connect multiple devices to the telemetry server? If so, I could put the truck dashboard on my iPad and use Mobile Route Advisor on my phone...

m4rc10w

#875 Post by m4rc10w » 17 May 2017 06:04

sketch You can connect any quantity of devices at same time you wish (I already connected 3 here to test purposes - one monitor and 2 tablets - and all worked well 8-) ).
Sorry my bad English, it´s no my native language, then most my posts have help from Google Translate.

Elderado704

#876 Post by Elderado704 » 21 May 2017 22:03

sketch wrote: That looks awesome! What is the amber icon for, under the headlight icon?

I modified mine as well, to add another page and with some clean-up and other changes:
It is the beacon light indicator. Could you possibly share the code you use to get the ETA? I just manage to get mine in a weird format.

Thanks.
NEVER SHOW FEAR, SQUIDS CAN SENSE FEAR.

m4rc10w

#877 Post by m4rc10w » 22 May 2017 06:03

m4rc10w wrote:In the default skin is different, but searching in google, I found an alternative, as follows:

in the JS file (most of the work is here):

Code: Select all

// ETA
var date1 = new Date(data.navigation.estimatedTime);
var str = '';
str += date1.getUTCDate()-1 + " days, ";
str += date1.getUTCHours() + " hours, ";
str += date1.getUTCMinutes() + " minutes";
data.ETA = str;
in HTML file (adding "ETA" class):

<div class="ETA"></div>
and finally in CSS file (only a example, change according your case):

.ETA {
color: #ea0026;
font-family: Arial;
font-weight: normal;
font-size: 27px;
position: absolute;
left: 724px;
top: 472px;
width: 542px;
height: 36px;
text-align: left;
visibility: visible;
}
The result is show as "X days, XX hours, XX minutes"

Tested here, and worked with "navigation.estimatedTime" and "job.remainingTime" normally :)
Source: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1755 ... dable-form
@Elderado704 Try this code for ETA, and see if work for you ;)

Elderado704

#878 Post by Elderado704 » 22 May 2017 19:41

m4rc10w wrote:
@Elderado704 Try this code for ETA, and see if work for you ;)
Got it, thanks ;-)

NEVER SHOW FEAR, SQUIDS CAN SENSE FEAR.

Rybak04

#879 Post by Rybak04 » 22 May 2017 22:11

sketch wrote:
Elderado704 wrote:I would like to give a shout out to m4rc10w for all the great dash skins as well as the help he gives out here on the forum. I modified your Kenworth T680 skin to better suit my needs and i could not have done it without you.

Thanks.
That looks awesome! What is the amber icon for, under the headlight icon?

I like to drive without Route Advisor so I like to keep the ETA, bed time, etc., on the dashboard. I've done similar mods to the Peterbilt 579 and Mercedes Atego skins, for my own use in each game.

m4rc10w, you make some really great skins! I can't wait to try them :D The only problem is, every time I buy a new truck, it takes me a couple hours to add all my trip info stuff to its dashboard, so I have less time for driving! ;)
Wish I could get a copy of this skin....Love it.

Grimples

#880 Post by Grimples » 23 May 2017 01:21

I understand that this will send dashboard info over the net to your mobile phone, has the developer tried doing this with the minimap, has the developer tried this with a laptop.

Return to “General discussion about game”