We want TURKEY dlc, please!

Reinhard

Re: We want TURKEY dlc. We can't wait any more.

#81 Post by Reinhard » 23 Nov 2017 06:53

Eurovision Trash Simulator? :)
R3AP3R

#82 Post by R3AP3R » 23 Nov 2017 18:14

elitegamer0611 wrote: 18 May 2017 11:48 ..."you are not enough Muslim to create a Turkey map..."
Sorry for the off-topic but I'm dying over here, this made me laugh so hard :mrgreen:
pigbrother

#83 Post by pigbrother » 23 Nov 2017 19:38

sikejsudjek3 wrote: 23 Nov 2017 00:03 You should consider using the definition of 'Europe' used in the Euro vision song contest. Then we'd have Turkey, Israel and Russia in ETS2 !
Eurovision is not a contest for the european countries, is a contest for the European Broadcasting Union members. :)
I have approximate knowledge of many things
daniel_bel

#84 Post by daniel_bel » 23 Nov 2017 20:35

I am european, we even have the main admin bodies in this country. Don't you, living outside of it, confuse competition and patriotic virtues with animosity or hatred.
I see people in the USA almost getting at hands over a silly little "football" match. I see people in the US fighting over abortion rights, color of skin or voting left or right.
We don't fight for that, we couldn't care less. It's only personal matters and stops being important the instant the card game is over.

We talk loud and make gestures, but I've never seen anyone (not mentally deviant or brainwashed by some idiot) crossing the border to fight with "the others" for about 70 years, and if there were no politicians, it could last forever.

So please leave us alone and let us continue saying that we are the greatest and THEY are the poorer lazy idiots earth ever had.
It was so before Julius C thought how Egyptians were decadent and dumb, and will continue as long as there are two people left, if they are from neighboring villages.
It's so easy for us, since THEY don't speak our language/dialect/accent or wear our clothing, have our habits, so they are SOOO different.

Think about how native americans (so-called Indians) and immigrates/invaders/pale faces consider each other. Worlds apart, but war has ceased.

So let Turkish people cry for Turkey, everyone else voting a resounding veto, and above all, let me demand a deep revision of Belgium, stat!
Domin Illum Mea
Born before Arpanet, playin' that way
Do you really believe Charles touched his nose?
Alaindor

#85 Post by Alaindor » 23 Nov 2017 21:01

daniel_bel wrote: 23 Nov 2017 20:35 I see people in the USA almost getting at hands over a silly little "football" match. I see people in the US fighting over abortion rights, color of skin or voting left or right.
We don't fight for that, we couldn't care less.
As a European too I would like that to be true, unfortunately it is not... not in every European country, at least!
LOOKING TO BUY AN SKRS SHIFTER?
DO NOT BUY FROM CSIO TECHNOLOGIES

They'll take your payment immediately yet they show no signs of fulfilling orders,
I ordered mine Aug. 14, 2017 and they WILL NOT communicate with me at all!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
flight50

#86 Post by flight50 » 24 Nov 2017 02:10

@daniel_bel. You are going much deeper than my question of why not include this country or why not that country. As Alaindor stated, you can not speak for the other millions of Europeans. I am sure there are corners of regions you are not aware of how they operate. There will always be bickering and fighting no matter what on many topics. Yes in America, some fight over American Football, it is no different than world FIFA. Fights break out in the stands there and we are not big on FIFA as the rest of the world. Yes there is racism here. Most parts of the world have racism or prejudice in some form. Abortion is a big topic here because there are a lot that are pro life. Others believe it should be the woman's right. Voting is not much of and issue. If you are register, you can vote. Doesn't matter color, religion or gender.

I loved the subject of History. I use to love learning about European culture back in school. It's nice to know how and were some things got started that are carried thru out the world. Therefore I can definitely see the history statement. As each country has its own identity inside of Europe, the US is definitely structured differently. Here in the US, that independent state identity is not exactly the same as you guys. The US is considered as one whole as Max stated. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. There have been states that have wanted to break off in the past few years but were unsuccessful. It is a very difficult thing to do but they tried and it's probably best they didn't. It just got to the point that some states got so frustrated with the whole concept that they wanted to separate. One always has to be careful with what they ask for. Consequences can be irreversible.
SiSL
SCS Software

#87 Post by SiSL » 24 Nov 2017 02:40

Each & every nation in old continents was on each other's throats for the last two thousand years. Save no one. Hostiliity against non-like-self never dies in common cultural memes despite denial, just waits for sparks. Sometimes be it a soccer game, sometimes be it a forum thread...

Back to the topic, I think this has been answered a lot:

Right answer: There is geographically more land masses to reach to Turkey's borders --Bulgaria & Greece--, and when those places covered; There is a possibility if company see fit due to E5, E80 reaches deep into Turkey which shares to be in sync with very same traffic law standards, heavy vehicle laws, very same vehicles standards and road standards and connected. Waiting or asking for an official quality DLC is not wrong for any countries. Everyone wants to see piece of their homes. Just like Americans wants to see more states covered reaching their home states.
Reider

#88 Post by Reider » 24 Nov 2017 14:02

You got Turkey yesterday and will get it again on December 25th most likely......
flight50

#89 Post by flight50 » 24 Nov 2017 14:39

@Reider. Lmao. What if they don't celebrate Thanksgiving? They would still request it.

Looking at the map, to me it looks as though the West side of Turkey is Europe if the canal is the separating point. So at the least, that should make ETS2 in the future. But at the least Romania and Bulgaria are needed for sure. This would create somewhat of a corridor to Turkey without the other countries. Same issue we face in ATS by making the map too linear in one direction. Same issue SCS faces when how do we get from the base map thru one dlc to another dlc if the gamer didn't buy the first round of dlc. Either SCS makes the first dlc part of the base map (increase base map price) or they have to do way points to jump un-purchased dlc. Either way, with smaller countries/states it seems as though the best approach for SCS is to provide multiple countries/states into one dlc granted they are sized similarly to a larger dlc. This would avoid the corridor effect and allow the game to spread out as the map actually does in order to move to the connecting dlc.

I am not European but when I look at a global map, every country separate by a canal and attached to the main land (Spain and Turkey) along with everything West of Russia, is all of Europe. Boarding countries are the Baltic countries, Belarus, Ukraine and Finland. I would have to exclude Iceland though. I don't see any ferry routes from the mainland going there and the road network is basically one big circle around the entire island. That would be more of a Promods I would think if someone was to go there.
thebigbadonion

#90 Post by thebigbadonion » 24 Nov 2017 15:04

Spain and Portugal first! :p

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”