We want TURKEY dlc, please!

leftergr

Re: We want TURKEY dlc. We can't wait any more.

#31 Post by leftergr » 15 May 2017 20:06

SiSL wrote:Yeah, good ol' megaloidea of Greeks :D They never give up :D

http://polandball.cc/wp-content/uploads ... G8uJLq.png

Very cheap and unhistorical joke there ........ that I would have expected from an underteen person , and not by you !!! Shame :? :? :(
Member of the GREEK Euro Truck Simulator 2 team http://www.ets2.gr

Facebook page of GREEK Euro Truck Simulator 2 team https://www.facebook.com/groups/greekets2/

My World Of Truck Profile https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online ... p?id=58165
marcel-dutch

#32 Post by marcel-dutch » 15 May 2017 20:55

CumaliBzdmR wrote: Why do you say that? It's natural to think of something like that. Most of the Turks play this game.
It's not nice to think like that. :|
Never mind.
I was getting angry about the blackmailing of the TS.

But most of all:
Shurpecks wrote:I think marcel-dutch play MP sometimes :mrgreen:

Most of yours compatriots behave themselves in MP like a rams.
I can't play MP. My computer is mutch too slow. But I tried: it was a disaster.
However: I've seen a lot of videos on Youtube.
And what I've seen was that the most Turkish players were really assh*les. And when someone says about it to the Turkish players, the Turkish players become real aggressive.
Not mine opinion, but the real facts.

And let it be very clear: not al the Turkish players cq drivers are aggressive, assh*les and stupid drivers.
yuarslan

#33 Post by yuarslan » 17 May 2017 01:48

Considering the sales figures according to the countries, Turkey is in the top row. I think, Some guys didn't read text content. Many of them just commented on the title. I said, It would be nice with Baltic Countries, Greece and Turkey. I mean SCS administrators understand what I want. The delay will not be good in terms of losing mass. Turkey Ets 2 fans have made their Turkey map modes. Even from here you can see this interesting.
Last edited by Centrino2 on 17 May 2017 03:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Read Forum Rules
Eagle_Eye

#34 Post by Eagle_Eye » 17 May 2017 04:23

According to Google, most of Turkey is in Asia..
Europe Or Asia : Where Is Turkey?
Turkey, by land mass, is positioned 95% in Asia and 5% in Europe. The Anatolia section covers the 95% while the 5% represents Thrace in the Balkan Peninsula located in Southeast Europe. Anatolia, also known as Asia Minor, Asiatic Turkey, or Anatolian Plateau, is a vast, rectangular peninsula between Europe and Asia. Anatolia has a mixed climate of fertile and semi-arid and the region is full of hills and mountains.
I think other places that are actually all in Europe would have a priority over Turkey..
Shurpecks

#35 Post by Shurpecks » 17 May 2017 04:49

yuarslan wrote:Considering the sales figures according to the countries, Turkey is in the top row. I think, Some guys didn't read text content. Many of them just commented on the title. I said, It would be nice with Baltic Countries, Greece and Turkey.
Not even in TOP-3 (8% of owners).

Yes, people read the title and react on it. As a TS you should be ready to this or explain yourselve better.

Read the answers more attentively, few people wrote, that Turkey IS NOT A EUROPE and game name EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR.

"Middle East Truck Simulator", if one day it'll be created, start from Turkey, i guess.
SiSL
SCS Software

#36 Post by SiSL » 17 May 2017 05:12

Shurpecks wrote:Turkey IS NOT A EUROPE and game name EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR. "Middle East Truck Simulator", if one day it'll be created, start from Turkey, i guess.
Can we please cut that crap?

EUROVISION has Israel in it, EUROPEAN UNION has Cyprus in it, Naming means nothing about the contient even Turkey has land masses in Europe and a great deal in European Logistics chains, similiar to Russia about land mass and we all know Russia is not Oriental country just because it has land masses in far east. Don't you ever dare confuse Turks with Middle Easterns, that's insult. Turks & Greeks or Turks & Magyars share more common culture than Turks vs. Middle Easterners.

After a small geography and ethnic lesson, obviously that guy does not know how things work or priorities for the game and he demands something that has been demanded a lot of times before with his sub-par google translate. He is wrong on so many levels and using bad language, but that does not give you excuse about spreading your BS
Last edited by Centrino2 on 17 May 2017 07:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Read Forum Rules
pigbrother

#37 Post by pigbrother » 17 May 2017 05:56

As a matter of fact, Europe boundaries are cultural, not geographical, because Europe and Asia are just a single continent. The border between the two pseudo-continents is just a convention, and even today there are debates if Europe should include Caucasus, only nothern Caucasus or no Caucasus at all.

However, since Turkey, just like Russia, have a part of their territories inside undisputed european continent borders, the debate is kinda moot.

P.S. Israel can compete in Eurovision because Eurovision is not a contest for Europe or for european countries, but the contest of the European Broadcasting Union, and Israel is part of it.

P.P.S. Could we cut this geo-political nonsense? There is enough crap outside, I don't think we really need it on a forum dedicated to trucking games.
I have approximate knowledge of many things
Shurpecks

#38 Post by Shurpecks » 17 May 2017 06:03

Can we please cut that crap?

EUROVISION has Israel in it, EUROPEAN UNION has Cyprus in it, Naming sht means nothing about the contient even Turkey has land masses in Europe and a great deal in European Logistics chains, similiar to Russia about land mass and we all know Russia is not Oriental country just because it has land masses in far east. Don't you ever dare confuse Turks with Middle Easterns, that's insult. Turks & Greeks or Turks & Magyars share more common culture than Turks vs. Middle Easterners.

After a small geography and ethnic lesson, obviously that guy does not know how things work or priorities for the game and he demands something that has been demanded a lot of times before with his sub-par google translate. He is wrong on so many levels and using bad language, but that does not give you excuse about spreading your BS
I'm sorry, i didn't want to offend nobody (if i do - my bad, i apologise).

What does "Eurovision" mean here? Australia is involved, is it Europe now? :o

About logistic - if it's priority, where is Antwerpen (one of 3 biggest harbour in Europe), where is Perpignan (biggest fruit and vegetables harbour in Europe) etc...

Concerning cultural and ethnic differences, the Greeks and Hungarians will be very offended if you compare them with the Turks...

If devs will do map expansions on the "cultural and ethnic" basis, Australia and New Zealand should be next...
SiSL
SCS Software

#39 Post by SiSL » 17 May 2017 06:16

That's why we are not talking about maps being cultural differences.

I was born in literally Europe continent, raised and moved to another city again literally in Europe continent. For over 40 years of my life, may be once in a year or two years I stepped out of Europe continent a vacation to seasides in little Asia, most likely less than most Russian tourists...

Actually when you look at map back side of Euro bills, my entire life in EU borders for some reason...
Eagle_Eye

#40 Post by Eagle_Eye » 17 May 2017 06:22

As I see it, Romania and Bulgaria would need to be completed before Turkey...

This is the logical link to Turkey.

I guess it's just a waiting game.

I don't think this forum is the place to debate political or religious topics.

As much trouble as the World is in, this is a community where neither matter, we are a group of trucking fans, and that's where the topics should be focused.

It's not a matter of who's in the EU, and who is not.

I'm an Aussie, we have a great affiliation with Turkey, one of our greatest battles was in Turkey during WWI.

I'm all for expanding the game, but, it's a logical progression... Not on demand..

EE

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”