France event pennants for trade.

Heboric

France event pennants for trade.

#1 Post by Heboric » 04 Oct 2017 04:23

I'm not sure if I'm posting this into the correct place...my apologies if not but I couldn't see anywhere better myself.

When I completed the French trade event I received 3 random pennants as I believe everyone who did it will have. While I'm not exactly sure how to do it I believe these are tradeable. If anyone is interested I have a Swedish or a German pennant I would be willing to trade for a United Kingdom one.
Don't be a dick.....
Carthoo

Re: France event pennants for trade.

#2 Post by Carthoo » 04 Oct 2017 11:25

You have to trade them on steam - go to steam inventory and there you can sell your pennants. For buying, you need to go to steam market - ets2 - and see if UK pennant is there. Prices of most of them are pretty similar, so your chances are good. Not sure whats in the offer right now.
Fluent in a few languages, sarcasm and irony included. /truth on - currently overloaded, sorry for not answering your PMs - will do so once I got some time

"I can confirm by denial. What's your superpower?"
FlyingPigeon

#3 Post by FlyingPigeon » 04 Oct 2017 16:02

I have tried trading one, result i have lost one i trade but.havnt got the one i wanted in trade, so know i only have 2 random pennants, do the other person have to accept and is there a way reverse so ier can get my pennat back and trade?
Scandinavian truckdriver.
Heboric

#4 Post by Heboric » 05 Oct 2017 00:25

Thanks Carthoo...buy/sell is definitely the easiest way to do it - never thought of that!

@Bocaj - I have seen that you can trade with your friends, but to just get the one you want I'd use the way Carthoo suggested - there are plenty of all of them in the Market on Steam. Then you just sell your ones you don't want to pay for it - simple.
Don't be a dick.....

Return to “General discussion about the game”