Poll: Which area should SCS add to ETS2 after Italy?

Which area should SCS add to ETS2 after Italy?

Balkan (Croatia, Bulgaria, Serbia, B+H, Albania, Slovenia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Greece)
16%
Iberian Peninsula (Spain, Portugal, Andorra)
24%
Baltic area (Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia)
6%
Ukraine
3%
Romania
2%
Rebuild of old area (Germany, UK, Poland, Austria etc.)
36%
Expand Scandinavia
6%
Russia (however they should manage the empty space)
1%
Ireland
4%
Iceland
1%

Total votes: 233

angrybirdseller

Re: Poll: Which area should SCS add to ETS2 after Italy?

#11 Post by angrybirdseller » 14 Nov 2017 01:43

I remember seeing those gas stations in ETS1 from 10 years ago lol. Having Spain and Portugal map would bring out different scenery and environment compared to rest of ETS2. Also, it would build the map to what countries the original ETS had. A lots of us without a doubt would like to oldest sections of ETS2 rebuilt from and torndown.

SabR

#12 Post by SabR » 14 Nov 2017 05:22

Majority of the forum members would vote for the rebuild of the base map + GE. But SCS already mentioned it in the (translated) interview that they have plans for it but not the manpower to achieve it just yet. So imo, that should not be in the voting options as that is not possible after Italy.

I'd accept any combination from the top 5. However, as I prefer quality over quantity any given day, I'd request a two or three countries pack (based on their size) instead of that many (Balkan, Iberian & Baltic) in a single dlc.
Image Image Image

Leen

#13 Post by Leen » 14 Nov 2017 05:26

Well if life goes this fast you lived your life before you know it, let SCS surprise you with a new DLC instead to gamble what's next, do you have to know everything before it happens?
First I will wait for the Italy DLC and enjoy it then I will wait what SCS has in mind and I don't really care about it that's what makes life so wonderful to me, don't expect anything but let you surprise.
Author of the Scania stock L6 sound / Mercedes Actros MP 3 sound / MB Actros MP4 sound / DAF XF 105/ Euro6/50K sound

SabR

#14 Post by SabR » 14 Nov 2017 05:28

Well said Leen!
Image Image Image

doktorpixel14

#15 Post by doktorpixel14 » 14 Nov 2017 07:54

Leen wrote:
14 Nov 2017 05:26
Well if life goes this fast you lived your life before you know it, let SCS surprise you with a new DLC instead to gamble what's next, do you have to know everything before it happens?
First I will wait for the Italy DLC and enjoy it then I will wait what SCS has in mind and I don't really care about it that's what makes life so wonderful to me, don't expect anything but let you surprise.
I also will enjoy Italy, because it's one of my favourite countries in the world, but I just wanted to know what people would like to see next, not necessarily what SCS will actually do next...

Vini

#16 Post by Vini » 14 Nov 2017 07:55

It is high time to start work on the ''The Balkans'' project! :P
..:: FÖR LI\8/ET ! ::..
..:: KING OF THE ROAD ::..

Moh1336
Beta tester

#17 Post by Moh1336 » 14 Nov 2017 09:29

IMO Rebuild of old map should not be an option. It will unbalance the voting. It's already been stated that IF SCS decide to redo old areas it will be with a dedicated map team.

I went with Baltic for 3 reasons.

1. They are 85% likely to go East (If you haven't noticed yet, all the previous map maps have been added in an Anti-clockwise direction) so Spain and that general direction are probably out.

2. I am part Latvian. My Grandad was born just out side of Riga, 5 yrs before sliced bread was a thing. (No really, he's older than sliced bread)

3. I want an area that required DLC</>DLC connection addressed. The Baltic states are currently the only one left that would be connected to the base map area. So I ruled those out.

Ideally I would actually like Baltic DLC to include Finland and Northern Scandinavia. But that would probably be asking too much.
My Blog/Mod page: http://ijsmods.wordpress.com
I reserve the right to be 100% wrong.

piva

#18 Post by piva » 14 Nov 2017 09:37

I agree with Moh, I lived in Lithuania, got high grade in Riga and lived in Estonia. so Baltic way - it is for me. ;)
I just want to make a game and mods better.

Tirol

#19 Post by Tirol » 14 Nov 2017 09:59

The Baltic States would also be scenic. But the rework of old map parts is more important, because the base map is simply no longer up to date.

M95

#20 Post by M95 » 14 Nov 2017 11:44

The basemap lacks compared to the new dlc's in my eyes. Rebuilding these area's would be a good move since in my eyes it is more than neccesary (and why does ats get updates on the base map time by time and ets2 not). It would make the game interesting again.

Return to “General discussion about game”