Poll: Which area should SCS add to ETS2 after Iberia?

Which area should SCS add to ETS2 next?

Western Balkan (Croatia, Serbia, B+H, Albania, Slovenia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Greece)
43%
Further East (Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova)
10%
More of Turkey
7%
Expand Scandinavia
19%
More of Russia
5%
Ireland
12%
Iceland
2%
(Parts of) North Africa
2%

Total votes: 684

plinio.lisboa.br

Re: Poll: Which area should SCS add to ETS2 after Iberia?

#1181 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 03 Jul 2020 14:28

i tell you you are extremely interesting i could also drive with loads of course that doing several loads along the route but being able to do the route Lisbon vladivostok would be a great trip going through different landscapes and weather types It would be something very interesting and like diversity of loads also that I believe to be very interesting.

it would also be very interesting to make asphalted road routes in Russia available in the Arctic region in the northernmost European part of Russia so taking a trip to the far south of Asia in Singapore would be incredible or leaving the city of Yemen for example and to reach this city that was further north of Russia and accessible by road It would be something very incredible diversity of landscapes passing through different countries diversity of climates diversity of vegetation diversity of types of loads architecture of cities has so much really cool that can happen in the world of truck games.

oh Africa Truck Simulator another great project that could take place with trucks leaving Morocco and reaching South Africa or the project can start in South Africa and reach Morocco and also Egypt this would be very interesting So these two projects Africa Truck Simulator and Asia Truck Simulator are thus connected to Euro Truck Simulator 2 so that you could then travel across three continents across a variety of very large countries, diversity of monuments, landscape diversity, climates loads, types of trucks, types of trailers, types of loads something wonderful

Chaffinch

#1182 Post by Chaffinch » 04 Jul 2020 16:55

I would say Greece should be the next stop. I say this because it is a major tourist destination, and there is a big container port near Piraeus.

@saur44l, I expect SCS will omit some toll stops anyway for sake of simplicity.

plinio.lisboa.br

#1183 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 05 Jul 2020 13:26

Greece is very interesting on the Euro Truck 2 map, for several reasons.
Greece is very connected with Italy, and this will definitely be very interesting for the cargo that came from Turkey to Italy; in the Logistic sense it is very necessary on the Euro Truck map 2 to start closing the hole that exists in the absence of the western Balkans.

Kirmes-Truck

#1184 Post by Kirmes-Truck » 05 Jul 2020 14:22

In my opinion a Benelux DLC would make sence.
I mean Belgium, Luxembourg and Netherlands.

It would connect with Germany and France.

xXCARL1992Xx

#1185 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 05 Jul 2020 14:33

you do know the Benelux countries are already ingame and SCS will never resell the same countries again because it means double the work in regards to map changes (and WoTr) ?
| !!!NO SUPPORT OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |

Tails

#1186 Post by Tails » 06 Jul 2020 19:22

I hope that some transcontinental countries get added like Kazakhstan, Georgia, Azerbaijan since these countries have regions that are part of Europe while other sides of these countries are on Asia side of the continent.
like to explore new areas of maps for both ATS and ETS2.

WOT profile https://worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/4885036

plinio.lisboa.br

#1187 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 06 Jul 2020 23:10

Technically, the Caucasus countries are an integral part of Europe and not just part of Europe's border is demarcated on the Aras River and the border of Sakartvelos (EX-Georgia) with is the border of Europe.

it was Soviet geography that determined this to be the official model for defining Europe's borders or boundaries of the continent, the countries of CAUCASIAN are not transcontinental countries. But Kazakhstan is indeed a Transcontinental country, it has only a small part in Europe the case of Kazakhstan, equals that of Turkey approximately 3% of European territory the rest is Asia.

Brulikrax

#1188 Post by Brulikrax » 25 Jul 2020 14:11

worldisblack wrote:
05 May 2020 13:07
Of course it's time to rest of Balkan, but after that (if there will be an "after" of course), we need more areas of Turkey!
Turkey is in Asia, not Europe. Get your facts please.

xXCARL1992Xx

#1189 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 25 Jul 2020 14:45

and nobody said the game is Europe only, get your fact straight please
| !!!NO SUPPORT OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |

Shiva

#1190 Post by Shiva » 25 Jul 2020 15:53

xXCARL1992Xx, here I do agree with Carl.
Parts of Turkey is in Europe.
And the game name is Euro Truck Simulator 2.
So it could be possible that the game extends to non European countries, where these European type of trucks are used.
NTM's B-Double Telescopic Skeletal Container Carrier. Youtube video on how it works. W & S thread.
B-Double trailer and short modes: EN 7.82 swap body, 20’ or 30’ containers.
Standalone 40' mode: EN 7.82 swap body, 20', 30', 40' or 2 x 20' trailer.

Return to “General discussion about the game”