Poll: Which area should SCS add to ETS2 after Iberia?

Which area should SCS add to ETS2 next?

Western Balkan (Croatia, Serbia, B+H, Albania, Slovenia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Greece)
46%
Further East (Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova)
8%
More of Turkey
7%
Expand Scandinavia
20%
More of Russia
5%
Ireland
11%
Iceland
1%
(Parts of) North Africa
2%

Total votes: 875

Aries

Re: Poll: Which area should SCS add to ETS2 after Iberia?

#1431 Post by Aries » 29 Oct 2020 06:25

YuLun wrote:
25 Oct 2020 01:50
United Kingdom and Ireland: COMPLETELY FORGOT US???
hmm UK exist ingame xD

YugoDriver

#1432 Post by YugoDriver » 02 Nov 2020 10:53

@Aries This is funny. I'm playing ProMods and i fall in love how UK looks like over there.

I didn't drive across UK in vanilla map for a long time, so some similar people like me even forget about exist of UK in game.

Aries

#1433 Post by Aries » 04 Nov 2020 12:41

@YugoDriver yeah, vanilla UK looks now 2020 compared with all new reworked parts and DLCs sad and terrible...lol

CarTMatt

#1434 Post by CarTMatt » 05 Nov 2020 01:31

I voted to expand Scandinavia. Because for some reason, I've been driving around there for like weeks and I feel like I visited them all. I want SCS to expand the Norway part of Scandinavia because the DLC only covers the edge of it. Sweden needs more things. Me personally I just wanna try and drive in the Scania Demo Center in the game without installing Promods since I don't have all the DLCs. If they can't do any map DLC, I just want them to change road textures, to some optimization here and there, and upgrade to DX12 I think. Because upgrading the supported DirectX version might bring us better FPS (very important). I also want SCS to add more off-road trails or shortcuts cuz yeah, who doesn't love a bit of off-roading. And it's a promotion for the driver to have better route planning. If he knows a shortcut, he should go there. My 2nd choice for the next map DLC is Iceland, cuz it's cool, it just is. If you looked at the Promods Iceland, then you'll see how cool Iceland is.
For Spain, Russia, and the other countries that have political issues, they have a high chance that it won't make it.
My PC:
Intel Core i5-6200U Skylake-U 2.30GHz base clock, Turbo Boost up to 2.80GHz CPU
Intel HD Graphics 520
8 GB of RAM
120GB Kingston SATA SSD
Yeah, my computer sucks...I want an upgrade but I'm poor.

The Torgo

#1435 Post by The Torgo » 05 Nov 2020 02:21

i would like a german DLC, i mean you could still have the base game one and the option of a modern dlc

YugoDriver

#1436 Post by YugoDriver » 05 Nov 2020 07:57

@Aries Hey man, check your PM.

Madkine

#1437 Post by Madkine » 05 Nov 2020 12:31

The Torgo wrote:
05 Nov 2020 02:21
i would like a german DLC, i mean you could still have the base game one and the option of a modern dlc
This will never happen. It would mean that SCS would have to maintain and test two versions of those areas (the extra cost from doing this would far outweigh any profit from the DLC). It would also cause a huge negative reaction from their fanbase.

EirKn22

#1438 Post by EirKn22 » 11 Nov 2020 14:24

Here is my list as of now of speculated future DLCs:

1: Western Russia, Belarus, Western Ukraine and Moldova: It's not completely certain that all this area will feature in the next DLC but the hint in the recent blog points towards this area. It would make a huge DLC so if SCS aren't intending of exceeding themselves in terms of amount of content it would probably be smaller, but it's quite uncertain to know at this time.
2: Western Balkans (Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, possibly Kosovo, North Macedonia, Albania and Greece): This has been a highly demanded DLC for quite a while so it would be logical to put it so that it would follow next DLC, but we might never know until we get some concrete clues, hints or teasers.
3: Expanded Scandinavia and Finland: It makes for a very interesting area to play in, almost only normal two-lane roads and small towns and cities.
4: Ireland and Northern Scotland: This area is missing from the British Isles and would be interesting to play in as well, although it demands that UK will be upgraded.
5/6: Expanded Turkey or Expanded Russia: Both countries are huge, have large player and fan base and although being on the outskirts of Europe are very often included when speaking of Europe.
7: Iceland: I make my own country the least priority. It is a similar area in terms of populated places and roads as the expanded Scandinavia and Finland one and also very diverse in landscape and nature so it would be an interesting area to play in. On the other hand, it's pretty isolated and doesn't have too big relations to the rest of the European trucking economy. For the sake of completion of Europe it would be logical to include Iceland but that may be years on from now. I am extremely curious to know if SCS ever has Iceland in mind for the game but also very calm and enjoying the other areas that are brought to the table.

Shiva

#1439 Post by Shiva » 12 Nov 2020 04:42

Western Russia? Moscow with Belarus, I think.
But not with Ukraine or Moldova, this time, otherwise it would be gigantic!

Expanded Scandinavia?
Maybe in a 2 parter? Otherwise it too, would be quite big. Or very very empty!

Russia, has place for more than a few DLC's.
Turkey? could even be a 2 parter?

Iceland?
I would like to get it ingame.
NTM's B-Double Telescopic Skeletal Container Carrier. Youtube video on how it works. W & S thread.
B-Double trailer and short modes: EN 7.82 swap body, 20’ or 30’ containers.
Standalone 40' mode: EN 7.82 swap body, 20', 30', 40' or 2 x 20' trailer.

RoxyQuarry

#1440 Post by RoxyQuarry » 12 Nov 2020 04:54

Looks like I'm going to visit Zeus.

Return to “General discussion about the game”