Truck is bouncing unnaturally

Keksa

Truck is bouncing unnaturally

#1 Post by Keksa » 22 Nov 2017 08:09

I use 1.28, non-beta. At times the trucks have felt strangely unbalanced lately, somewhat light weighted and just a bit shaky, but the phenomenon has been minimal and 99% of time not even distinguishable. Today i upgraded my SCS default Mercedes to four axles version, planning to pull some heavy weight trailers. As soonas I got out of the repair shop, the truck didn't want to stand stable on the ground. It was bouncing shaking, very unpleasant to drive. I have no physics mods installed. Removed Promods, because I thought it is ground base, but no help. Anyone else having this? Possible solutions?
SabR

Re: Truck is bouncing unnaturally

#2 Post by SabR » 22 Nov 2017 14:44

This could be the handiwork of some mods you are using or some older mods that you have now removed. Sell this truck, buy a new one & see if the same scenario presents itself again. If it does, try on a new profile. If its present in the new profile as well, post your game.log (My Documents/ ETS2) using codes ([ code]......[/ code]). If the log doesn't fit, use pastebin & post the link here.
Keksa

#3 Post by Keksa » 22 Nov 2017 16:03

@SabR, thank you for answering and for your ideas :)
Keksa

#4 Post by Keksa » 22 Nov 2017 17:49

@SabR, I ended up creating a new profile, and the problem was indeed solved, thanks for your kind advice! There were some suspect car mods in my old profile, not used anymore but now I have to believe that a mod once used can really cause physics problems.
Happy trucking SabR and other guys too :)

Return to “General discussion about the game”