Euro Bus Simulator DLC when?

OrionXIII

Re: Euro Bus Simulator DLC when?

#61 Post by OrionXIII » 05 Nov 2020 12:56

I think the words you are looking for are Low Entry and Low Floor buses (LE and LF).
CarTMatt

#62 Post by CarTMatt » 05 Nov 2020 15:25

The steps you see in city buses act as more space for all the suspension components, electronic modules, batteries, wheels, etc. I think most bus bodies nowadays use an exoskeleton design. LE and LF buses have bigger steps, but the benefit is for more accessibility if you are a disabled person. Coach buses are built on truck chassis but on city buses, I don't know which city bus has a flat floor, a low floor, a high floor, and a high or low entrance point.
I love modern trucks and some old ones too.
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 3.6Ghz-4.2Ghz
Mobo: Asus TUF B450M-Pro Gaming
RAM: 16 GB of DDR4 3600mhz CL18 PNY XLR8
Graphics Card: Asus TUF GTX 1660 Super OC Edition
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE 650 80+ Gold
generalbannon

#63 Post by generalbannon » 14 Dec 2020 11:13

Since I've installed a Bus Mod lately (a quite good made Neoplan Starliner II btw) which I really enjoyed driving, raised again the questions:

Dear SCS,
is the Euro Coach Simulator still on your agenda? Or is all hope lost?
Some newbie driver

#64 Post by Some newbie driver » 14 Dec 2020 13:31

They are not going to answer questions of that kind. They never do. You will know it as the rest of us the day they announce its release, if ever.

The only you will find here are the guesses and opinions of other players, nothing more. I'm on the opinion that they keep working on it, probably this topic has some other messages of mine where I explain my reasons to believe so. But it's just my guess.

Regards
CarTMatt

#65 Post by CarTMatt » 15 Dec 2020 03:47

Any company won't say it if they are working on it. Easy as butter sometimes to find out that they're really doing it even though you don't leak information. I'm not saying though that a company saying nothing about something, automatically means that they're doing it, no. But, I think Coach DLC is SCS's lowest priority rn. With all the projects like Iberia, new graphics update, and others, I don't think Coach DLC will come anytime soon, well not in a few years.
I love modern trucks and some old ones too.
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 3.6Ghz-4.2Ghz
Mobo: Asus TUF B450M-Pro Gaming
RAM: 16 GB of DDR4 3600mhz CL18 PNY XLR8
Graphics Card: Asus TUF GTX 1660 Super OC Edition
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE 650 80+ Gold
generalbannon

#66 Post by generalbannon » 15 Dec 2020 10:01

The last blog entry that they are working on coaches was from 2013 if I remember correctly. That was seven years ago.
I don't wanna know a know a release date, I just would like to read an official statement that wheter or not we will be able to carry passengers around Europe in ETS2 some days.
Marcello Julio

#67 Post by Marcello Julio » 15 Dec 2020 13:55

In fact, the last official statement on the Euro Coach DLC was in 2018 on a Stream where Pavel himself said that they continue work on the DLC with a small team, but not with top priority.
Some newbie driver

#68 Post by Some newbie driver » 15 Dec 2020 14:02

And they will not do that statement you say, is what we are telling you.

Back in time they use to do those kind of statements that you found about coaches or about rigid trucks and so on. They like to share what are they planning for the future (without specify at all when it could be ready).

What happened with those articles is that people turned in their heads those SCS declarations of intentions into alleged promises with a redline in the calendar (a red line also imaginary and every imaging its own). As time passed and calendar reached those red lines people imagine in their heads, complains and moans about "promises not fulfilled" start to fill all the media channels of SCS.

So, as so many people demonstrated they don't know or don't want to read things correctly, SCS decided to don't do any other statement of that kind. No more alleged promised would be broken. End of the problem. Now they only announce things when they are on the final stage ready to be released or almost. And that's the only statement that SCS would do about a coach/bus DLC if ever is released.

Regards
Marcello Julio

#69 Post by Marcello Julio » 16 Apr 2021 03:00

Just reliving this thread after a while :P

In yesterday Stream of #CruisingIberia event, in the Twitch chat, this guy asked if the Euro Coach Simulator was canceled and well...

[ external image ]

Euro Coach Simulator is still alive! Who believed that it had been canceled.
LegoTechnicFanBoi

#70 Post by LegoTechnicFanBoi » 16 Apr 2021 10:12

development of euro coach simulator is extremely slow :/
SORRY FOR MY WRITING MISTAKES IN ENGLISH. I SOMETIMES NEED TO USE TRANSLATOR

A Proud LEGO Fan since childhood

Return to “General discussion about the game”