Euro Bus Simulator DLC when?

Marcello Julio

Re: Euro Bus Simulator DLC when?

#71 Post by Marcello Julio » 16 Apr 2021 11:45

it is extremely slow because it is not the priority for now.
mackintosh

#72 Post by mackintosh » 16 Apr 2021 11:58

Anyone seen any bus terminus stations in Iberia? I don't recall seeing any.
Marcello Julio

#73 Post by Marcello Julio » 16 Apr 2021 12:01

Madrid has one. In the city center. However, it is only accessible go there in fly cam.
Some newbie driver

#74 Post by Some newbie driver » 16 Apr 2021 13:52

I've saw BUS stops, but not terminals. Seems they have dumped the old usual prefabs that C&P everywhere; but at the same time (as Madrid fly-cam shows) it's not something cancelled; seems they are trying to do something more diverse).
harishw8r

#75 Post by harishw8r » 16 Apr 2021 14:18

Only bus terminus I’ve seen was at Malaga. There are a good number of bus stops though.

Though a rarity, I’d like to see city buses included in the anticipated coach simulator dlc. It would be absolutely fun to take a Mercedes Benz Citaro from Spain to Norway. :P The small fictional things (like taking a double trailer from Spain to Norway through France) makes the game a bit interesting, and I’d love to see more of that.
Zwarte00Piet

#76 Post by Zwarte00Piet » 16 Apr 2021 15:03

[ external image ]

I just noticed the new scania has lights that doesn't look like it's made for a truck, could this be a sign?
Since when does Scania has a wheelchair or a baby wagon light on it's dash? Or the cash or stop sign?

I can be completely wrong but I did just notice it?
xXCARL1992Xx

#77 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 16 Apr 2021 15:07

its the same dash used on their busses, why do 2 different ones that look exactly the same with the only difference are some icons
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
AntonioMart

#78 Post by AntonioMart » 16 Apr 2021 20:20

I think this will be when the map of Europe is fully completed. At the moment there are still countries that need to be added. And also all the necessary functions and features are implemented. But the fact that in most cities we can see bus stations hints at a possible future development of the bus addition.
Some newbie driver

#79 Post by Some newbie driver » 16 Apr 2021 20:37

The hypothetical coach game/mode/DLC/whatever and the map progress are unrelated things. Bus game almost doesn't need mappers, mostly because maps already have lots of assets placed there and ready for a coach game.

Bus game does need 3D vehicle designers, possibly licenses and programmers. And considering most programing features a coach mode would need are already needed/usefull for ETS2/ATS; the programming should not be a major problem.

It's just that's not their priority, end of history.

BTW; With Iberia not even half of Europe has been mapped. Not even if we consider zones with an interesting enough population density. If SCS wants to do a coach mode, they wouldn't had been working on it since a couple of years ago if their goal to release it would had been 2030 or beyond.

Regards
Marcello Julio

#80 Post by Marcello Julio » 16 Apr 2021 20:54

There is no need to wait for europe to be completed. If they want to release tomorrow they can release.The issue is possibly licensing the buses, gameplay mechanics, creating the buses themselves and how many developers are in the project. We know of two buses already that may be (one irizar and one setra). But we don’t know how their licensing process was or how they are doing.

Return to “General discussion about the game”