Special Transport DLC

Mohegan13
Global moderator

Re: Special Transport DLC

#71 Post by Mohegan13 » 13 Dec 2017 08:43

If your cargo fits as Max said then it is easy:

[ external image ]

There's a few additional steps though and if you plan to release said mod I highly suggest you test the FULL run yourself first. In my case this cargo (with spare tyres) was 113t, I had to remove it from this Stavanger run because the most powerful truck in the game couldn't get up one of the hills. :lol:
[ external image ]
I reserve the right to be 100% wrong.
Something isn't right, nothing feels the same.
Everyone around me Is a different shade of grey.
xyzan

#72 Post by xyzan » 13 Dec 2017 08:51

@Moh1336 - Hahaha, maybe it wasn't powerfull enought ;) I think in such a cases another tracktor is coupled to trailer (I saw transports where one is pulling, and other one is pushing trailer, so, you have additional 700HP available :) )
DICEEE
Beta tester

#73 Post by DICEEE » 13 Dec 2017 09:02

I have a little question. My game runs fine, not great. For example, in the new Italy part of the base map, it runs very laggy, but in east, scandinavia or vive la france, it runs good. That s why i didnt buyed the Italy for now, but back to the topic...
From your experience, the beta testers, and Max (maybe you can help?) this dlc will run fine or is more resource consummer than other trailers packs?
lukk

#74 Post by lukk » 13 Dec 2017 23:55

It's a nice DLC but there is more potential in this. It would be cool to see some animations with cranes loading and unloading the cargo. I like the new trailers but it feels just like bigger "Heavy Cargo Pack". Missions are not that challenging. I did 5 so far and only Nantes to Civaux was satisfying. I would love to finally see in this game a longer trailers like 40m wind turbine blade! I like the new strobe lights, but the small leds in front grill can be only put in Scania and DAF. It should be added also atleast for Volvo 8x4 and Actros 8x4. It's worth mentioning that new Scania is missing 8x4 chassis! Also the routes are too short, less than 400km!? I would like to see some jobs with length more than 500km. One more thing, please add an option to turn off the "Attention" popup when job starts. We don't need to read this every time.
xyzan

#75 Post by xyzan » 15 Dec 2017 08:55

Yesterday I was doing a job from Nantes - Civaux. At the end, I was shocked, as summary screen showed me, that it took 16h 21m... I had my fatigue off, so I was able to finish that one, but if I turned fatigue on... Then I would fail... I know, I was driving rather slow, and had some issues with traffic (in those small villages you are coming across - trucks on one side, and barriers on other). it was really tight with this big box - I had to outmonouver them, so we could pass. I haven't checked the clock (I suppose summary screen works ok), but it is possible it took 16h... Was I to cautious and treat it to seriously? Do I really need to hurry, as I missed it for 5h... that is a lot to catch.
Do you guys remember how much time it took for you, to finish that job?
piva

#76 Post by piva » 15 Dec 2017 10:01

Max wrote: 12 Dec 2017 20:34 as always, modders will get all tools we had.
I ask dashboard create tool (internal SCS tool), but 50k don't give it to me. :lol:
Or you mean someone other tools? :roll:
SiSL
SCS Software

#77 Post by SiSL » 15 Dec 2017 10:06

piva wrote: 15 Dec 2017 10:01 I ask dashboard create tool (internal SCS tool)
I can use an UI one too :D
piva

#78 Post by piva » 15 Dec 2017 10:18

I can use notepad (not ++), but spend more time for adjust coordinates :D
lukk

#80 Post by lukk » 17 Dec 2017 10:13

This situation happens very often and should be fixed in my opinion. When changing lanes back pilot car is not blocking middle lane fast enough and there is almost always one AI car that goes through forcing front pilot car and me to stop. This time white car couldn't pass around me and the whole highway stopped.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Return to “General discussion about the game”