Future DLC for ETS2?

AllanTheApe

Future DLC for ETS2?

#1 Post by AllanTheApe » 09 Dec 2017 20:47

Hi there, I know that SCS are doing amazing with DLC and updates for ETS2, I still feel something lacking. I feel we are still yet to see the best of ETS2. I am talking about the west side of the map. We got a Expansion called Going East, which featured many new countries to the game. This is why I feel we should have an expansion on the west side of Europe. I'm talking about Spain, Portugal and possibly even Ireland.

I hope you feel the same way and I am looking forward to reading people's thoughts!

Allan :lol:
Lombra

Re: Future DLC for ETS2?

#2 Post by Lombra » 10 Dec 2017 13:51

(this is the ATS forum)

We just had an expansion in the west with France last year! But of course, they never stop working on expanding the map. No doubt they are already working on the next expansion, and probably even have a good idea of where to go after that. Spain is certainly a given project at some point. My guess would be within three or four years. There's only so many directions we can expand in from this point on!
AllanTheApe

#3 Post by AllanTheApe » 10 Dec 2017 14:26

Is it really ATS forum? OOPS! I mean I hope it is in the next 2 years so I have plenty of time to play around after my GSCE's and hopefully no school work either!
crow357

#4 Post by crow357 » 10 Dec 2017 14:27

Shouldn't this thread be in the ETS forum? LOL
flight50

#5 Post by flight50 » 10 Dec 2017 14:49

Only SCS knows that future but it is very promising. You will get more discussion on it if you post on the correct side of this forum though. You want to be here viewforum.php?f=3 for ETS2. It is almost a mirror of ATS.
AllanTheApe

Future DLC?

#6 Post by AllanTheApe » 10 Dec 2017 17:30

Hi there, I know that SCS are doing amazing with DLC and updates for ETS2, I still feel something lacking. I feel we are still yet to see the best of ETS2. I am talking about the west side of the map. We got a Expansion called Going East, which featured many new countries to the game. This is why I feel we should have an expansion on the west side of Europe. I'm talking about Spain, Portugal and possibly even Ireland.

I hope you feel the same way and I am looking forward to reading people's thoughts!

Allan :lol:
Danculovic012

Re: Future DLC?

#7 Post by Danculovic012 » 11 Dec 2017 00:01

It would be Balkans. Spain isn't in plan for now, im sure, you can also see Ljubljana and Trieste sign on the road Venezia - Klagenfurth, just watch details with black cover on signs, after toll gate at the exit from Venezia.
Matex

#8 Post by Matex » 06 Jan 2018 19:07

I would like them to update the oldest parts of the map (Germany, Austria,..) basicly base game, maybe even Going East parts ? I dont think they are too bad even to this date. Since they would be changing it maybe they could add something like Ireland for base game, Iceland (maybe Faroe Islands) for Scandinavia owners. Here is how I would do DLCs:

Balkan DLC: Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Montenegro
Baltic DLC: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland +Kaliningrad part of Russia
Iberia DLC: Spain and Portugal +Gibraltar and Andorra
Black Sea DLC: Romania, Moldova and Bulgaria
Eagean DLC: Greece, Albania, Macedonia +Turkish part of Europe

Not sure what about Russia, Belarus and Ukraine thats too many roads to put in one DLC and no idea how to split it according to geography.

Return to “General discussion about the game”