AI/KI Traffic in ETS2

scania_dragon

AI/KI Traffic in ETS2

#1 Post by scania_dragon » 14 Dec 2017 13:29

Hi all!

First I must say that my english is not the best. So I will make a suggestion for improvement: A german forum here at SCS-Forum and a german speaking admin and operator.

Now I will say a few words about the AI / KI traffic. Who programs the AI Traffic, should be shot by foot! (sorry)
Here is a screenshot of just now:
http://de.tinypic.com/m/k0ln9x/1

The behavior of AI in general is very poorly programmed. Since trucks drive on an almost completely empty three-lane highway on the left. Or, as you can see on the screenshot, a bus goes off in red at once and there are two vehicles in a construction site at once, and you can not do anything but finish the game and start again. I would like to ask at this point once that the AI ​​is programmed in the future by someone who really knows about road traffic and does not travel by public transport from and to work. I could pull off the leather now, as far as the behavior of the AI ​​is concerned. But unfortunately that was so many different stupid behaviors that I can not remember everything anymore. Only one thing I would like to say. I drove this morning my first Specialtranport with the new DLC. Since I suddenly had to realize that an AI vehicle (a bus) suddenly tried to crowd next to the rear backup vehicle or to overtake the convoy in/at a very bad place. Dear people, this can not be right. I mean, I know from personal experience that there are idiots in real road traffic. But does that ingame have to be?

Note: These words are translated by google translator. I hope, this is a little bit understandable.

No hard feelings please! Kind regards, SD

Return to “General discussion about the game”