Iberia Discussion

Louno Trucker

Re: Iberia Discussion

#6161 Post by Louno Trucker » 24 Sep 2021 17:32

Happy to learn that Iberia receives new routes, it has no more doubt that SCS listens to its community, maybe for a next step added the famous route N-330/N-134 Zaragoza-Pau and even Andorra. :D
TruckSim lover since 2017

I use DeepL Translator
jackalnxt

#6162 Post by jackalnxt » 24 Sep 2021 17:43

I will never say 'no' to more roads. However, what really made me excited about the blogpost was this right here "Maybe you'll start seeing more of these extra additions across our released DLCs from time to time as well, who knows."

I so hope RttBS is top of that list. 8-)
SenseFM

#6163 Post by SenseFM » 24 Sep 2021 18:14

I've looked around a bit in Google Maps and I've found some of the blog pictures' locations: No idea about the other ones so far.
BRCKHMPTN

#6164 Post by BRCKHMPTN » 24 Sep 2021 18:45

plinio.lisboa.br

#6165 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 24 Sep 2021 18:48

@Jacktruck
The 23,000 dairy cow war in one of the poorest and most depopulated regions in Spain: Development vs. eco-environmental radicalism.
Take a good read, it looks like the great project of the biggest European dairy farm in Spain has been blocked, a lot of pressure from grenpeace (USA, U.E) in Spain.
"Victory" of the "trans-Pyrenees"... it is difficult for the world to have development and jobs, food... while the world population is only increasing. While the "trans-Pyrenees" have a completely closed economy, in a plaster cast (rules of all kinds... ...The kind that would make Stalin happy) and actually generate rural poverty (note that without subsidy many farmers in the "trans-Pyrenees" country would not survive.

In fact, preventing the Iberian and South American agricultural evolution (Brazil in the spotlight) prevents competition from cheaper production, better quality and large-scale products, to feed more people in the world. food shortages, higher prices for people and food... of course you guessed it... exclusively benefiting the oligopolies of the "trans-Pyrenees", which exploit farmers in that country bordering Spain.

For the time being without 23,000 animal beauties from Spain to feed the world, generate jobs in Novicercas. Unfortunately. :cry: :cry:

On the other side of the Pyrenees there are fireworks, but with the sophistication of the rigid dimensions in the best red Stalinist style. of course... of course...

1. article: https://www.rtve.es/noticias/20210604/h ... 8802.shtml

2. article: https://www.lainformacion.com/espana/gu ... o/2833602/

3. article:https://www.naiz.eus/eu/info/noticia/20 ... -noviercas

Jactrucks my brother: " They (eco greens radicals) stole, the Iberian dream of feeding the world"
https://www.istoedinheiro.com.br/wp-con ... 68x432.jpg
" Never take the TEENAGER seriously, who "kicks class", to navigate Uncle S@R@S's globalist boat to N.Y, and talk nonsense. Never.

4. article: https://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/econo ... 51417.html

They echo radicals (sniff...sniff...red or green, I never know... they hide in so many runs...atchim) limited to 720 dairy cows the "mega dairy farms" in Spain.
5. article: https://www.elnortedecastilla.es/soria/ ... 20-nt.html

This places the country "trans-Pyrenees" as "mega farms" those with up to 1,000 dairy cows, according to the report read. "Everything 'we can' not to evolve in the Kingdom, party on the other side of the Pyrenees".

I told the truth and ran away.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[ external image ]
Trenero

#6166 Post by Trenero » 24 Sep 2021 19:23

Great to hear that Iberia receive new roads, that give me hope to think that there are still some more road to come, and some cities to be improved.

Can't wait to drive through this new roads.
oldmanclippy

#6167 Post by oldmanclippy » 24 Sep 2021 19:30

Awesome to see. Using newbies to crank out roads for existing DLC's is a great way to kill two birds with one stone. More roads for us, more experience and learning for them.

If anyone complains about the Pyrenees not being in this batch: this road would not be proper material for a newbie to handle.

Hoping to see a couple roads in Road to the Black Sea tackled next, hopefully for 1.43. Italia is in pretty good shape, as is Beyond the Baltic Sea. Vive la France has gotten updates over time so it's pretty good. It would be jarring to add new roads to Scandinavia or Going East with new mapping techniques and wouldn't do anything in terms of teaching newcomers. So Road to the Black Sea is really the only sensible option.
headquartered in Denver [ external image ] and Brussels [ external image ]
blog screenshot IRL maps: Greece | Nordic Horizons | German Cities
prediction maps: Greece+Nordic Horizons | Nebraska+Arkansas+Missouri
Vinnie Terranova

#6168 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 24 Sep 2021 21:21

oldmanclippy wrote: 24 Sep 2021 19:30If anyone complains about the Pyrenees not being in this batch: this road would not be proper material for a newbie to handle.
Why not? The CA-120 / Tioga Pass was created by a newbie... So, I really don't see any problem for a newbie to create a route through the Pyrenees. As if mountains and ascending / descending roads are hard or impossible to make...
oldmanclippy

#6169 Post by oldmanclippy » 24 Sep 2021 21:32

@Vinnie Terranova Well maybe the Pyrenees road can be part of the newbie training effort then.
headquartered in Denver [ external image ] and Brussels [ external image ]
blog screenshot IRL maps: Greece | Nordic Horizons | German Cities
prediction maps: Greece+Nordic Horizons | Nebraska+Arkansas+Missouri
plinio.lisboa.br

#6170 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 24 Sep 2021 22:55

Andorra it would be a good challenge for newcomers: mountains, valleys, viaducts, tunnels, customs, an industry here and there.
That's it. It would be a challenging mission, it would require concentration, research, collaboration. One or another hand of the veterans, but the end result would be good.

The screenhoots that were released today prove that there is a talented new team to add to the SCS team, I trust these boys and girls.

Return to “General discussion about the game”