Iberia Discussion

Some newbie driver

Re: Iberia Discussion

#6151 Post by Some newbie driver » 24 Sep 2021 15:57

The best is that we aren't going to have just more roads, but they are going to be regular ones (variety and less moanings out there) and with extra cities so more job opportunities.

If I remember well, Soria has lots of woods and its related industry; so I suppose that will be one of the companies found there.
Trucker Nik

#6152 Post by Trucker Nik » 24 Sep 2021 15:57

I'm still missing the route between Zaragoza and Pau, maybe it will be added in a future update (1.43) but I'm glad for what we get in 1.42 in Iberia
Jatruck

#6153 Post by Jatruck » 24 Sep 2021 16:08

This content is being created by our new map designers as a part of their training program.
Pyrenees roads need more than newbies ... :D
SenseFM

#6154 Post by SenseFM » 24 Sep 2021 16:09

These are amazing news! Thank you so much for adding new roads, including two new marked cities, Soria and Beja! :D Honestly, this is more than I was expecting, this shows that SCS does read feedback. This will make Iberia much much better. After this, the only thing I'd miss would be the connection between Pau and Zaragoza through the Pyrenees, but after learning about this I'm willing to wait for long. :)

@Some newbie driver One thing that I remember seeing in Soria's province was that the pines in the woods usually had nailed buckets in their trunks to collect their resin, I wonder if there could be some related industry in the ingame city.
Some newbie driver

#6155 Post by Some newbie driver » 24 Sep 2021 16:17

We have only "regular" chemical companies that could be linked to that kind of byproducts

But their yards assets doesn't match very well with the overall landscape I remember from that zone.

BTW, if they have done it accurately enough, that road has 2 completely separated "scenes"; all pines past Soria to the west and all bald never ending fields from Soria to the east. We will see if they catch that.
plinio.lisboa.br

#6156 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 24 Sep 2021 16:22

Thank you very much to add new highways map of the Iberian Peninsula and 2 new cities.
These screenshots are really wonderful. The routes in question were sorely missed.

A comment on the quality of Work in Progress: The newcomers are doing very well, it's a masterpiece: vegetation, relief, architecture. newcomers are doing very well. I hope the veterans have instructed with good tips and parameters.
Enjoying the news in progress.

I hope soon we will have more NEWS. I still miss Bragança and its nut industries, auto parts industries and Portuguese and Spanish factories as clients. And its north-south road link connecting with Spain and the A23 highway in Vila Velha de Rodão (paper industry).

About the Pyrenees, well...well...I miss Andorra.
Jatruck

#6157 Post by Jatruck » 24 Sep 2021 16:36

In Soria this is essential. ;)

[ external image ]

Nos Paturages or better new Ganado Ibérico company. :D

Meanwhile in France ... :)
plinio.lisboa.br

#6158 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 24 Sep 2021 17:09

I prefer not to comment on the crying :cry: :cry: :cry: on the other side of the Pyrenees. And I will also refrain from commenting on the arrogance of trying to impose on the world his vision of a “seven cow micro farm”.

(In Brazil a dairy farmer would starve to death with the mentality of the “trans-Pyrenees.” Perhaps being seven standard Israeli dairy cows. of 60 liters...maybe...very maybe. The average here is above 25 cows of about 25 liters a day if you want to survive as a human being and as a family). It is normal for farms with a thousand cows or more, yes there are farms with 10 thousand dairy cows.

I think it's great, this farm of 20 thousand dairy cows in Soria. We must have the farm, yes, in ETS2. Think about loads: hay, feed, pasture seeds, fertilizers, agricultural machinery (tractors), milk....lots of milk...lots of milk...lots!!! ;) ;) ;)

Yes, and also: "bio fertile soils", probably by-product coming out of the farm. Perhaps a road route through the Pyrenees at the top can be heard crying on the other side. FORWARD 20,000 treasures.

# So in Soria this type of machine is sold a lot, and there is money. :D :D :D
[ external image ]
BRCKHMPTN

#6159 Post by BRCKHMPTN » 24 Sep 2021 17:13

Last pic, flawless recreation.

https://www.google.it/maps/@37.9791502, ... 384!8i8192

And an insane job with Soria as well!

What to say, a million times thank you! :mrgreen: We're honestly so lucky to have a company like this, thank you for not forgetting about the community and for continuously listening to it, even when it can be a bit rude.

Also, we were missing single lane roads with hard shoulders, really glad they're coming, more variety and realism!
Jatruck

#6160 Post by Jatruck » 24 Sep 2021 17:27

plinio.lisboa.br wrote: 24 Sep 2021 17:09 milk....lots of milk...lots of milk...lots!!! ;) ;) ;)
Muuuuuuuuuuuuucha leche. :lol:

Return to “General discussion about the game”