Iberia Discussion

plykkegaard

Re: Iberia Discussion

#5471 Post by plykkegaard » 13 Apr 2021 15:44

Nahh I am good, my Reanult T Evolution is equipped with a 12x2 gearbox

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
dsf.fernando

#5472 Post by dsf.fernando » 13 Apr 2021 16:18

[ external image ]

Any idea of where this place could be and which road could this be?
Proud student of Games and Multimedia in the Polytechnic of Leiria - the Portuguese capital of game development
(and still hopeful the city will feature in the game with a garage someday)
Aves

#5473 Post by Aves » 13 Apr 2021 16:42

yosimarpusma wrote: 11 Apr 2021 02:03 please could someone tell me where this is?
04new.jpg
I think im late. Its inA Coruna, but challenge narrow road to mine company
Marcello Julio

#5474 Post by Marcello Julio » 13 Apr 2021 17:00

What I think Iberia will receive from improvements and additions in future updates:
• Improvement on the signs in some places and addition of signs in places where it is absent.
• Additions to some locations and expansions of existing locations.
• Expansion of Ciudad Real and Badajoz. As mentioned on the previous page, with the fly cam we already see parts of both cities created.
• IP2 connection between Estremoz and the A23. As mentioned on the previous page, Estremoz landmarks can already be found in the map editor, so, I believe that this is possible to happen even more.
• Extension of the A24 to Viseu, passing by Peso da Régua bridge. As mentioned on the previous page, Peso da Régua bridge model can now be found in the map editor.

What I think should come, but in a more distant future:
• Access to inside the Madrid. With the fly cam, we see that partially the Madrid inside is done, including a bus terminal. So I believe that they will only make the city accessible inside when the Euro Coach Simulator arrives.
BRCKHMPTN

#5475 Post by BRCKHMPTN » 13 Apr 2021 17:06

dsf.fernando wrote: 13 Apr 2021 16:18 Any idea of where this place could be and which road could this be?
It's close to Videla but that part won't be coming in the future.
natjer3

#5476 Post by natjer3 » 13 Apr 2021 17:46

Marcello Julio wrote: 13 Apr 2021 17:00 What I think Iberia will receive from improvements and additions in future updates:
• Improvement on the signs in some places and addition of signs in places where it is absent.
• Expansion of Ciudad Real and Badajoz. As mentioned on the previous page, with the fly cam we already see parts of both cities created.
• IP2 connection between Estremoz and the A23. As mentioned on the previous page, Estremoz landmarks can already be found in the map editor, so, I believe that this is possible to happen even more.
• Extension of the A24 to Viseu, passing by Peso da Régua bridge. As mentioned on the previous page, Peso da Régua bridge model can now be found in the map editor.

• Access to inside the Madrid. With the fly cam, we see that partially the Madrid inside is done, including a bus terminal. So I believe that they will only make the city accessible inside when the Euro Coach Simulator arrives.
Maybe what I would add, is that hopefully one day we may get more roads within the pyrenees since it just looks empty. Andorra may be a good opportunity to make a new country which needs you to take a mountain pass. Andorra would most probably be just a veeeery small city yet a nice treat.
Pableter4000

#5477 Post by Pableter4000 » 13 Apr 2021 17:54

natjer3 wrote: 13 Apr 2021 17:46
Marcello Julio wrote: 13 Apr 2021 17:00 What I think Iberia will receive from improvements and additions in future updates:

Maybe what I would add, is that hopefully one day we may get more roads within the pyrenees since it just looks empty. Andorra may be a good opportunity to make a new country which needs you to take a mountain pass. Andorra would most probably be just a veeeery small city yet a nice treat.
I should mention that in some dealerships it appears that a bus sevice is aviable, it shall mean something...
dsf.fernando

#5478 Post by dsf.fernando » 13 Apr 2021 17:58

BRCKHMPTN wrote: 13 Apr 2021 17:06 It's close to Videla but that part won't be coming in the future.
Flew around that part of the map. It looks like parts from IC2 (until Pombal) and IC9 (because that road leads to Ponte de Sor, which is the eastern end of IC9)
Proud student of Games and Multimedia in the Polytechnic of Leiria - the Portuguese capital of game development
(and still hopeful the city will feature in the game with a garage someday)
Some newbie driver

#5479 Post by Some newbie driver » 13 Apr 2021 17:59

@howey I agree with you that it's weird... but the point is that when I said it's realistic, I meant its ENTIRELY realistic. I meant that IRL here you find that kind of very close limit speed signals too, not just in the game. It can sound weird but at the end nobody 100% respects then; it's just at your own risk to arrive too fast at the point where its really needed to drive at slow speed.

One example are tolls; just before the lanes end and starts the open platform before the tollgates, there the limit is always 40km/h. NOBODY drives at 40km/h at that point, like 200m before the toll gates (in fact, it's dangerous to do so, lots of possibilities to be rammed from behind). And before that 40 limit there are several others progressively slowing you down and close one to others. At the end people just let the vehicle slow down and probably you will pass the 40 signal going at 70. Nothing will happen as far as you aren't looking to the moon instead to the front. And nobody will fine you for that.

In the game although, the police doesn't know about gray zones. :roll:

@pigbrother how did you do the maths for counting km? It can't be just to put odometer at zero and keep trucking. It's impossible in such a complex road network to don't drive twice in several places. BTW, very fast exploration. Are you the responsible the event counter skyrocketed? :lol: You had to be in holidays at least to drive so much... or not sleeping at all. :P
BRCKHMPTN

#5480 Post by BRCKHMPTN » 13 Apr 2021 18:24

dsf.fernando wrote: 13 Apr 2021 17:58 Flew around that part of the map. It looks like parts from IC2 (until Pombal) and IC9 (because that road leads to Ponte de Sor, which is the eastern end of IC9)
Hmm I don't think so, IC9 actually runs quite far from Ponte de Sor. It is just this part here https://www.google.it/maps/@39.4807385,-8.6226467,15z so that would be the N3 in the image. Doesn't matter that much anyway because that part has been built only as scenery and it won't be touched in the, possible, future improvements of the map.

Return to “General discussion about the game”