Iberia Discussion

mackintosh

Re: Iberia Discussion

#5601 Post by mackintosh » 16 Apr 2021 12:00

Sounds like the Spirelli prefab in Bilbao iirc.
Scaniadriver1

#5602 Post by Scaniadriver1 » 16 Apr 2021 12:02

Nothing wrong down there... OK maybe a little too much roundabout fetish😂... But when it is like that why not.
festmache

#5603 Post by festmache » 16 Apr 2021 12:08

Shiva wrote: 16 Apr 2021 11:38 festmache, another Google Maps ATS/ETS2 driver? Hello :)
I do have jackknifed, crashed, or visited the woods, while forgetting to pause the game, or pausing at wrong place to check areas with dev console and google maps.
So far, the cities I have visited, have been well done.
I'm lost on Getafe's industrial zone tho. The one southwest of Coliseum Alfonso Pérez in Madrid.
I usually check out Google Maps after my driving session, so I don't have any accidents :D

Previously, I mostly checked out Google Maps for ATS. (This custom map is awesome, by the way: viewtopic.php?f=188&t=285700)
But for Iberia, I also love how I can find back roads and locations from the game world.

Indeed, I'm not sure about Getafe's industrial zone. I did find the area east of it, though, and I liked how similar it felt to the in-game area.
vanilla player, loving ETS2, loving ATS even more! | 🇳🇱 🇪🇺
Map with all cities | Personal cabin accessories

[ external image ]
Esproquet

#5604 Post by Esproquet » 16 Apr 2021 12:14

@festmache and @Shiva did you find what RL location is Murcia's Huerta del Mar Menor farm? Is it Fuente Álamo, Lobosillo or Balsapintada? Or somewhere in between? I used to work in Lobosillo but it was a long time ago and what I've seen doesn't ring a bell.
festmache

#5605 Post by festmache » 16 Apr 2021 13:04

Not been to Murcia yet, but I'll keep it in the back of my head if I'm going there soon 👍
vanilla player, loving ETS2, loving ATS even more! | 🇳🇱 🇪🇺
Map with all cities | Personal cabin accessories

[ external image ]
Some newbie driver

#5606 Post by Some newbie driver » 16 Apr 2021 13:49

plykkegaard wrote: 16 Apr 2021 11:47Which DLC offers delivery points like this?
Iberia is its own
And the ACC yards have a new model for Spain (the company itself was added in Italy DLC); where we have to hook trailers from inside a building sometimes. I've not driven owned trailers in this DLC so far; so I don't know if we should had to maneuver inside the building too in case we arrive with out trailer to be loaded.

We had been requesting details of that kind for a long time. Yards still lacks from real-time life; but I'm sure that's mostly to save CPU and save us from AI dumbness that they don't have room to fix anyway. But at least the overall kind of loading points is becoming way more realistic; included new yards for companies that already existed as I said (in previous DLC we say re-utilization of companies that maintained the same yard prefab)
plykkegaard

#5607 Post by plykkegaard » 16 Apr 2021 14:08

The new modular approach is a win-win situation

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Deemer

#5608 Post by Deemer » 16 Apr 2021 14:43

Community goal achieved!
edit new blog post https://blog.scssoft.com/2021/04/iberia ... wcase.html
New trucks for ETS2 and ATS
Download
Download
Trucker Nik

#5609 Post by Trucker Nik » 16 Apr 2021 16:18

In 6 days I discovered the whole of Iberia, all 49 places and about 90% of the roads in Iberia, I have discovered 86% of the whole map
flight50

#5610 Post by flight50 » 16 Apr 2021 16:25

AlexxxF1 wrote: 16 Apr 2021 06:19
flight50 wrote: 16 Apr 2021 00:53 I've been seeing a ton of complaints about the lack of secondary roads in Iberia.
I've seen a few comments that Iberia is boring.
WHAT???
those,who say something like that , apparently did not play in Iberia DLC.

Iberia is the most diverse territory in Europe :shock: . perhaps only Russia can compare, and then only because it covers such a huge territory and so many time zones.

Iberia has secondary roads. yes, there are not so many of them, in comparison with the autobahns. but SCS gave us DLC with 23 000 km roads, all DLC before has 11-13 000 km.
but the price of Iberia DLС SCS remained for us the same. :o I was shocked.

I don't understand why people are complaining. no matter how much given to them , it is always not enough for them.

secondary roads do not differ much from the autobahns passing nearby. but yes, they are used by locals to bypass very expensive toll roads.
to international carriers the most important thing - save time. especially when transporting perishable goods. therefore do not use secondary roads.
on the highway all time you drive with 90km\h - on secondary roads only 70-50km\h, often driving through small towns.
secondary roads is a very big waste of time. especially if you go by truck with 20t cargo.

when we got Road to the Black Sea I've been seeing a ton of complaints about the lack of highways in RttBS. that they get very tired, driving along the same secondary roads)
now I see the same thing, only about secondary roads in Iberia and highways ))

I think some people just forget that we have a Truck Simulator ) not a Tourist Simulator ))
You copy pasted this exact reply from the ATS Texas thread in which I made this comment. I never posted this information here to start a discussion about Iberia. I haven't even posted on the ETS2 side in awhile. I can't judge Iberia right now until the K100 mod gets updated. But from what I've seen, I think the dlc looks great. Very detailed. I'll be watching all the video from today's blog though. I can't wait to play but I just can't play without the K100 truck.

Return to “General discussion about the game”