Iberia Discussion

dahaka

Re: Iberia Discussion

#591 Post by dahaka » 16 May 2020 14:13

There is a trailer manufacturer in Spain as well, Leci Trailer, they are quite popular with Spanish companies, some French and Portuguese companies also use them.
daniminho

#592 Post by daniminho » 16 May 2020 14:40

@plinio.lisboa.br Yes, in fact we have more. TL Trailers is Tracto-Lena Trailers, they're not really trailer productors, they're just a representative of some trailer manufacturers and they assemble them here in Portugal, just like some others, for example Keytrailer Portugal is a representative of Krone trailers. Krone chassis arrive here and they assemble all the rest.

But we do have at least two well known trailer manufacturers, that are really Portuguese origin. Galucho and Invepe. Check out this links!

https://galucho.pt/categoria/transportes/semirreboques/ (Galucho) and https://www.invepe.pt/ (Invepe)
Some newbie driver

#593 Post by Some newbie driver » 16 May 2020 17:14

dahaka wrote: 16 May 2020 14:13 There is a trailer manufacturer in Spain as well, Leci Trailer, they are quite popular with Spanish companies, some French and Portuguese companies also use them.
There are lots of traielr companies in Spain, Leciñena is just the most internationalized (they have at least 1 factory in France). I wrote a list of manufacturers in the pre-research months ago.
Jax

#594 Post by Jax » 16 May 2020 18:10

There is also the trailer manufacturer SOR
plinio.lisboa.br

#595 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 16 May 2020 20:56

It would be something incredible if SCS Software includes some local trailer brand specific to the countries.
  I'm looking here at the trailer brands in Portugal and some models that would be very interesting to be included and preferentially licensed, because that would give a more Portuguese image, looking here they are beautiful.
  it would be interesting to have these types of local trailers from Portugal and Spain, I suggest it would be nice to put this in the search tips for the Iberia DLC, these trailer models and these factories and everything else who knows the people who are creating the game ... .
Agree to add some local "flavor" to the trailers.
FlyingPigeon

#596 Post by FlyingPigeon » 16 May 2020 21:19

You Can do that for every country then, almost all countries have their own trailer manufctures.
Scandinavian truckdriver.
dahaka

#597 Post by dahaka » 16 May 2020 22:32

Lets hope it happens. I've been dying to see Chereau trailers ingame since, well, forever. :D
ScaniaMaster

#598 Post by ScaniaMaster » 17 May 2020 05:09

So we can already deliver to the Scania and Volvo factories, so if the Renault factory is added to the list, that would be sweet.
plinio.lisboa.br

#599 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 17 May 2020 08:12

Good morning my friends how are you? all well?!
   Good morning to the SCS Software development team ?!
  Good morning to the moderators!
On this issue of cars for the Iberia DLC map ...
  It would be great if we had the Seat, Renault, Ford factory.
And other trailer construction companies, specifically Spanish and Portuguese brands. It would be something really cool in the DLC Iberia. They would be things that would give an identity all their own.
  I really liked the last post by SCS Software about the DLC Iberia, saying that we will be able to transport components to the car factories, exactly what I think, about the games the recreation of the production chains.
  It's really cool, because it greatly increases the opportunities for truck loads, so that you expand the variety of loads and destinations.

All of this opens up new opportunities for SCS Software to develop other games there in the future when it licenses agricultural machinery licenses. Airlines licenses international shipping companies for ships. multiplayer where you would then have a very large group of players from various types of simulators and those simulators being complementary, for a future, evidently, for that to happen, there would have to be at least a minimum Continental map of Europe for example and if there were a world map then, it could be dedicated to these other projects.
  I believe that his legless will mark another evolutionary step for SCS Software and we will be very surprised by the final result.
IvanKuz

#600 Post by IvanKuz » 19 May 2020 16:48

AntonioMart wrote: 14 May 2020 23:36But in Baltic Ladoga Auto besides St. Petersburg and Kaliningrad also located in Turku Finland. Which is also not entirely realistic, but did not bother anyone.
True, but that's still not as big of a stretch.
HRTrucking wrote: 15 May 2020 13:03The French powerplant in Bulgaria is kind of possible. EDF is one of the biggest companies with powerplants in Europe, and they aren't just in France.
Maybe the Baltic company specializes in transport to Corsica, zo there's no need for a company inbetween.
I've looked it up and although EDF doesn't actually operate there in real life, I'll agree that it's much easier to buy Nucleon operating a plant in Bulgaria. But something like Renar Logistik being in Corsica just seems super weird to me. Imagine being a company operating in Scandinavian and Baltic regions and seeking to expand your operations... So of all the possible locations across Europe, you decide to go to this random French island, and nowhere else.

Return to “General discussion about the game”