do we still need promods

tobrago

Re: do we still need promods

#11 Post by tobrago » 20 Sep 2020 10:00

Of course it is necessary to have ProMods map.

EDIT:
And that with the release of Iberia, SCS did not cover the whole of Europe.
Google translator | Greetings and cheers | Keep truckin'

[ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ]

Discord: tobrago#1504

Everything will be okay in the end, and if it`s not okay, it`s not the end.
Polarlicht

#12 Post by Polarlicht » 20 Sep 2020 12:49

I need promods, like really! It's still at least 3 times as much maps as original map.
I don't really care about Iberia or other warm places, i need my northern stuff! :lol:
Promods Iberia and down to Greece are still grey roads for me :lol:
cip

#13 Post by cip » 20 Sep 2020 13:36

IvanKuz wrote: 20 Sep 2020 09:31 This feels like a troll question, honestly. Is OP one of those RoEx zealots who hate ProMods?
straight to the heart :lol:
ProMods is the very first map I ever used and the only one which I have never deleted from my map combo! the additional content and improvement of existent map will never die even when new Map DLCs replace ProMods work. ProMods will always find something to add and more important, at least at the same quality. Moreover the attitude and judgment of the ProMods team has always been very professional with support for other maps with good enough quality and diplomacy towards others and their haters.
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...
xeviax

#14 Post by xeviax » 20 Sep 2020 16:32

ProMods map mod is the only map mod I use, I tried others but they are not up to SCS standards. Only ProMods is & even sometimes better(like in the UK). With Iberia DLC added, both SCS and ProMods area will be extended further & when PorMods adds their own stuff in that area, it will look great. I am not saying that SCS maps are bad, but not all areas are this map. Both SCS and ProMods maps are beautiful in their own way. So the comparison between them is like comparing a Mercedes Actros MP4/MP5 truck with an S-Class car from the same company, which seems funny to me. :lol: :lol: So we still need ProMods.
RoxyQuarry

#15 Post by RoxyQuarry » 27 Sep 2020 04:16

Even though Promods covers most of Europe I prefer not having it because honestly most of my experience is pretty cheap.
My apologies to those people who spend hours developing Promods but that's my opinion. You are taking an effort to remake a new areas and guess I probably come back to Promods when that's all done.

Regards
JUseeTV

#16 Post by JUseeTV » 27 Sep 2020 08:54

I came back to ProMods a few months back after a few years playing on vanilla map because I needed more variation in game than just the (partly) generic cities on the vanilla map. Another reason for me is the scenery especially in the Northern regions.
But still I will take PM off again with the release of Iberia to enjoy the DLC first before then going back to PM when they adapt Iberia to their own works. When I first downloaded PM many years ago, I did it mainly because of the lack of good looking roads in the base map area, nowadays this has luckily improved
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
davidbruce53

#17 Post by davidbruce53 » 28 Sep 2020 22:12

I am not a troll. I just don't feel a need for promods anymore.
Alexboss1979

#18 Post by Alexboss1979 » 28 Sep 2020 22:32

I'll never use PM just because I'd read anywhere that cause crash and lacks of compatibility with world of trucks contracts ,events and achievements.
Correct me if is not true. WoT is the core of this game,giving an official recognize to all the hours spent on this wonderful game.
IvanKuz

#19 Post by IvanKuz » 28 Sep 2020 23:43

davidbruce53 wrote: 28 Sep 2020 22:12I just don't feel a need for promods anymore.
Well, if Spain is the only place you care about out of everything ProMods has to offer, than sure. Whatever floats your boat.
plykkegaard

#20 Post by plykkegaard » 29 Sep 2020 04:57

No map mods are compatible with WoTr

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.

Return to “General discussion about the game”