Actros Tuning Pack (Mercedes-Benz)
21%
FH Tuning Pack Release (Volvo)
28%

Total votes: 47

wonjong55693

Please choose your favorite tuning pack

#1 Post by wonjong55693 » 19 Apr 2021 10:39

Please write the reason why you voted in the comments :)
Last edited by wonjong55693 on 19 Apr 2021 17:06, edited 1 time in total.
FawnPrince

Re: Please choose your favorite tuning pack

#2 Post by FawnPrince » 19 Apr 2021 13:03

I prefer the Mercedes pack. I use it the all the time, mostly for the plastic parts. The mighty griffin doesn't provide any for the previous Scania generation, and both the DAF and FH tuning packs don't provide a lot of plastic parts since their corresponding trucks don't have much plastic in real life anyway.
harishw8r

#3 Post by harishw8r » 19 Apr 2021 14:13

I also prefer the Actros tuning pack mainly for the plastic parts. Technically, those should've been a part of the base game like other recent trucks, but no probs. Apart from that, I also like the exterior trim stickers, they look better compared to other tuning packs.
Luftkopf

#4 Post by Luftkopf » 20 Apr 2021 01:55

I love the Actros tuning pack. It lets me spec up some mean looking trucks. The problem I have now, is that where I had one truck set up the way I want it, now there are several setups I want to run.

The other packs are well done too, and I have some nicely specced up Volvos and Scanias, but I don't drive them much. I had fun speccing up some DAFs, but I still don't drive them. :-/
rip_c_bennington

#5 Post by rip_c_bennington » 20 May 2021 08:54

So far every tuning pack is good, I just don't drive DAF so I can't say much about this one. I can't wait for MAN tuning pack, I really hope the next one is not Renault.
Jatruck

#6 Post by Jatruck » 20 May 2021 09:49

The only tunning pack I'd buy is the one that would allow the truck's antennas and sunroof to be removed. :D ;)
Wolfi
Beta tester

#7 Post by Wolfi » 20 May 2021 09:59

Can't vote, cause imo all 4 tuning packs lack a lot of the most basic tuning parts and options.
So for now, my favorite tuning pack is the one I made myself :P
I also don't like the inconsistency between them. Some DLC's have certain parts modifiable, some of them don't - that sucks. Because often times I find myself wanting to change something on my truck (what can be change on another one), but I don't have such option...
If all 4 packs would contain the same kind of tuning for all trucks, then I would probably go for the Scania one, with Merc being close second. (Merc wouldn't be first, because the DLC lacks the paint/plastic combo parts most common in my area :P)
The smallest details always make the biggest difference.

Return to “General discussion about the game”