Stop "Game Changes" That arent major from cancelling my run

plykkegaard

Re: Stop "Game Changes" That arent major from cancelling my run

#41 Post by plykkegaard » 18 May 2021 12:45

What can hapoen in case of map mods?

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Some newbie driver

#42 Post by Some newbie driver » 18 May 2021 14:40

Teleport to the nearest garage available... of the list of those who SCS has in their maps. They can't be sure all due diligence has been done on a map mod regarding the location of the teleport points. At worse, teleport to the own garage as it happens now and good luck.
plykkegaard

#43 Post by plykkegaard » 18 May 2021 15:37

So any mod which overrides SCS garage location will issue a problem? And you are ok with this?

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Some newbie driver

#44 Post by Some newbie driver » 18 May 2021 18:11

Not a problem, if overrides an SCS base garage, that one would be out of the list. I'm not talking of an static list but a data gathered at the launch of the game. For SCS that's not a problem at all regarding a fail safe not so aggressive as the actual one. For people who use mods is their problem if they become teleport far away than on non moded game.
plykkegaard

#45 Post by plykkegaard » 18 May 2021 19:54

I prefer current solution over this as it might cause even more noise

Some newbie driver

#46 Post by Some newbie driver » 18 May 2021 19:58

I don't understand what you mean with "noise". At minimum, modded maps players will remain as it's now and everybody else will have an improvement. Where's the problem then? From our point of view OFC, from the point of view of the devs there could be lots of things to consider as Max stated.

Return to “General discussion about the game”