ETS2 1.41 discussion

Javito

Re: ETS2 1.41 Open Beta discussion

#391 Post by Javito » 19 Jun 2021 09:41

jackwi wrote: 19 Jun 2021 04:41
Madkine wrote: 19 Jun 2021 02:07 @jackwi Possibly occurs due to someone not having the DLC required for the load requested. Please make a bug report and include the game log from a crashed session.
We all have the same DLC so it can't be that, and we just notice that this only happens with WoT loads
Same problem here.
Just pass with WoT loads.
Madkine
Global moderator

#392 Post by Madkine » 19 Jun 2021 10:14

@Javito Do you use plugins? This appears to be the issue with jackwi's crashes.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
F4R35

#393 Post by F4R35 » 19 Jun 2021 11:35

I just installed 1.41, and I noticed that the the F9 button now activate chat and I can't teleport my truck anymore?
Is there a way to re enable it?
"Expectations are the thief of Joy"
Anna K

#394 Post by Anna K » 19 Jun 2021 11:35

It's Ctrl + F9 now, iirc.
plykkegaard

#395 Post by plykkegaard » 19 Jun 2021 11:37

Yes teleport is moved to Ctrl-F9

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
F4R35

#396 Post by F4R35 » 19 Jun 2021 11:38

It worked, Thank you Anna and Plykkrgaard!
"Expectations are the thief of Joy"
Andre_AW
Beta tester

#397 Post by Andre_AW » 19 Jun 2021 11:58

Marcello Julio wrote: 18 Jun 2021 21:58 Just a little question: The alternative that was found at the time of the ATS Experimental Beta for playing with mods on Convoy mode really is fixed? Because recently (actually in the last 24 hours) I saw some people who got back to play with mods on Convoy mode on ETS2. I believed it had been fixed and it no longer worked.
this was fixed, but people found another way to put local mod and through sdk I've heard some reports too

Those people who are having the interface crash when copying a load from the world of trucks, please open a report record a video and attach your game.log file in the bugs section. This will help trace the source of the problem as it has been partially fixed, but there are still situations that are happening.
MrBroodjesBakker

#398 Post by MrBroodjesBakker » 19 Jun 2021 12:50

i would love to see the special cargo in online because the AI seems to be working good and it´s fun to see and drive plus if someone is annoying you it´s easy to kick or ban them
Kugelmagnet

Fragen und Antworten

#399 Post by Kugelmagnet » 19 Jun 2021 13:25

Hi ich Teste zurzeit auch die 1.41 Beta und habe paar kleine Fragen dazu wo ihr mir bestimmt Helfen könnt.

Mir ist aufgefallen das im den Aufträgen keine Schwertrazporte gehen also in den Konvoi Modus. Nun ist die frage ob das gewollt ist oder ob das noch bearbeitet wird ?

Desweitern ist mir aufgefallen wenn meine Freunde und Ich fahren das wenn diese Ihre Fenster oder Liftaxe betätigen das ich das nicht sehe. Ich denke das dies noch Schöhnheisfehler sind die Bearbeitet werden müssen.

Mir ist auch aufgefallen das wenn ich das Horn betätige das dies kein anderer aus den Konvoi Hört (Hupe geht einwandfrei). Ist dies nur bei mir so ?

Was Toll wäre als vorschlag das man den KI Verker anpassen kann das man eine bestimmte % Zahl geben kann damit man dies genau schauen kann ob es zu viel ist oder zu wenig ( Ich fände es allgemein besser wenn man in den Einstellungen an den reglern eine % zahl sehen kann das man vielleicht sachen genau optimieren kann).

So das war fürs erste meine Fragen.

P.s. Ich Lobe die arbeit von SCS eins der Besten Projecte mit den Konvoi Modus ich bin so froh das ihr immer weiter macht.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, I'm currently also testing the 1.41 beta and have a few small questions about where you can definitely help me.

I noticed that in the orders no Schwertrazporte go into convoy mode. Now the question is whether this is wanted or whether it is still being worked on?

Furthermore, I noticed when my friends and I drive that when they operate your window or lift tax that I do not see it. I think that these are still flaws that have to be processed.

I also noticed that when I press the horn that no one else in the convoy hears it (horn works perfectly). Is this only the case with me?

What would be great as a suggestion that you can adjust the KI Verker that you can give a certain% number so that you can see exactly whether it is too much or too little (I would generally find it better if you set a% in the settings on the controls number can see that you can maybe optimize things exactly).

So that was my question for now.

P.s. I praise the work of SCS one of the best projects with the convoy mode, I am so happy that you keep doing it.
Truckdrivr

#400 Post by Truckdrivr » 19 Jun 2021 13:25

Two things of this update that SCS and the ETS2 team deserve applause for: Convoy mode (obviously) and Varous Sign updates througout the map.

The compromise that has been made on the signs i absolutely love, gone are the black tarp and excessive amount of red tape, instead we can now see the signs and cities and/or area on the signs also the ones we cant exit on which is super great for immersion and realism. the way the team or person? has done it with only putting a small cross ontop of the direction arrow is much much better! and ontop it has been done apparantly all over the map new and old, i see alot of signs and stuff on signs i havnt seen before, huge huge immersion boost, huge thanks for this SCS!! you listen to your community, its very nice :)
Convoy nametag: Truckdrivr
See you on the road 8-)

My screenshot thread: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=302557

Return to “General discussion about the game”