Road to the Black Sea
25%
Iberia
29%

Total votes: 147

Brendan0620

Re: Favorite map expansion(s)

#21 Post by Brendan0620 » 01 Dec 2021 23:09

Here is my ranking list for ETS2 Map DLCs (so far as of 12/1/21)

1. My favorite DLC, maybe unpopular opinion with a few here, is Iberia, I love highway driving and the highways in this DLC were remarkable and fun. I also loved Barcelona and Madrid and I see those cities as top spots in this DLC

2. I still enjoy Beyond the Baltic Sea. despite it's age, it still holds up very well. Saint Petersburg was very fun to drive in and I was driving in this whole DLC for months at one point, it's still addicting to this day. I am very much looking forward to Heart of Russia and I believe that it could make a run at Iberia's ranking IMO.

3. I liked Road to the Black Sea, Istanbul is a very well made city and is my favorite in the DLC, Romania though is very decent in this DLC and I enjoyed the Eastern part of the country.

4. Italia is good, I think the scenery was great, the cities were well made, this is my least visited DLC unfortunately. I hope to make more trips to Italy in the future!

5. I thought Vive La France was good too. I thought Paris was great but the rest of the DLC, especially the scenery, was meh. I do enjoy Toll Roads though so I'll give it that.

6. Scandinavia can use a rework in some cases, whether it would be cities or scenery or junctions. Norway though is beautiful.

7. Going East? Yeah, no... No comments, at least not until the rebuild.
[ external image ]
Intel Core i7 13700F -> MSI GeForce RTX 4060TI 16GB -> 32GB RAM -> Y40 Case
What is your Favorite Interstate in American Truck Simulator?
harishw8r

#22 Post by harishw8r » 02 Dec 2021 13:37

Iberia grows on me. I’ve been driving only within the DLC boundaries since this beta and now I absolutely adore every road, city and prefab out there. Just focusing on the elevation changes and the views itself makes it feel that they’re more than just motorways.

The Baltics are no longer my most favourites.
Jatruck

#23 Post by Jatruck » 02 Dec 2021 15:13

With Iberia you feel the diversity and differences with previous DLC's. It's like a new game. :D

Return to “General discussion about the game”