Mercedes Interior Disappointing!

n4gix

Mercedes Interior Disappointing!

#1 Post by n4gix » 14 Apr 2013 18:03

Just for a change of pace, given the 10million euros in the bank, I bought a new large garage specifically for the purpose of having spaces to place my own trucks...

The first space I filled with a top of the line, fully blinged out Mercedes, and I have to say I was extremely disappointed at the horribly low resolution of the interior, most especially the most important part, which is the display console! The faces of the RPM and Speed dials are totally illegible, and the "lighting" is practically non-existent...

...whereas the only thing I actually like (the windshield mounted GPS) is crisp and clear, with the accustomed high-resolution display.

The exterior model seems to be at the expected good looking level, and the sounds were acceptable.

I was so disappointed in fact that I promptly drove this new rig into a wall at full speed, resulting in total loss. I won't even bother filing an insurance claim.

Now, on to the next victim (er, I mean test)... :lol:
Fr. Bill
Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Max Modeling for Eaglesoft Development Group & Military Visualizations
It is not wise to contest forum moderators; they have more ways to admonish than you have of evading, (Shin'a'in Proverb) :)
GxGamer

Re: Mercedes Interior Disappointing!

#2 Post by GxGamer » 18 Apr 2013 00:06

The Mercedes disappointed you?
Did you ever try the DAF? THAT Interior is disappointing.
[ external image ]
Update/Patch: Replace the old, boring bugs with new and exciting ones!
Euro Truck Simulator 2 German Test/Review by GxGamer
n4gix

Re: Mercedes Interior Disappointing!

#3 Post by n4gix » 18 Apr 2013 00:15

GxGamer wrote:The Mercedes disappointed you?
Did you ever try the DAF? THAT Interior is disappointing.
Not yet. I need to buy another large garage and xfer all four of my drivers & trucks to the new one. This will leave me room to keep my "personal trucks" all parked in the same "home garage."

It just gets too confusing trying to switch trucks with an existing driver... :roll:
Fr. Bill
Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Max Modeling for Eaglesoft Development Group & Military Visualizations
It is not wise to contest forum moderators; they have more ways to admonish than you have of evading, (Shin'a'in Proverb) :)

Return to “General discussion about the game”