My Life as a Trucker

Arnook

Re: My Life as a Trucker

#422 Post by Arnook » 24 Nov 2019 10:15

Love the pics man, that blue 106 is coming along very nicely !

I don't know how you deal with the roadworks on german Autobahns... last week I was in Hannover and needed 3 hours to drive 130kms in the direction of Frankfurt... Roadworks and staus everywhere...
Stocki

#423 Post by Stocki » 24 Nov 2019 10:59

Arnook wrote: 24 Nov 2019 10:15 I don't know how you deal with the roadworks on german Autobahns... last week I was in Hannover and needed 3 hours to drive 130kms in the direction of Frankfurt... Roadworks and staus everywhere...
Yes I know that. If you do this on a daily basis, you will know the problem over time and look for your detours to get you out of the way. This usually works faster than getting into a traffic jam.
My Life as a Trucker
[ external image ]
Micho014

#424 Post by Micho014 » 24 Nov 2019 14:11

Great pics!
This metallic bue is really eye catching
Killerhangar

#425 Post by Killerhangar » 24 Nov 2019 20:29

Arnook wrote: 24 Nov 2019 10:15 Love the pics man, that blue 106 is coming along very nicely !

I don't know how you deal with the roadworks on german Autobahns... last week I was in Hannover and needed 3 hours to drive 130kms in the direction of Frankfurt... Roadworks and staus everywhere...
There are reasons why I mainly cope with Germany during night time.

Btw, whats the deal in continental europe with the NLF stuff?
#scandirammer #swedenskåperz #finland
Stocki

#426 Post by Stocki » 26 Nov 2019 22:09

Week halftime
Killerhangar wrote: 24 Nov 2019 20:29 Btw, whats the deal in continental europe with the NLF stuff?
You could say you show solidarity with each other. That one belongs to each other.

New Fresh Stuff

--------------->

Monday start at the customer, because unfortunately have 2 trucks to load in front of me. I used the time and cleaned my rims.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

In the end I needed almost 3 hours to load. Can not change, but my schedule is in the bucket.

[ external image ]

Finally unload at the customer. It's all a bit tight here, but as a truck driver you take the sporty. Does not work, does not exist.

[ external image ]

Last customer on Monday. I should be there by 4 pm at the latest. At the end it was 5:45 pm. So I thought that was done with the loading. But I called the customer and described the situation, and I hardly believed it, the workers were waiting for me until 6 pm. Until 19 o'clock I was completely loaded. Speechless. There are still nice customers.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

7:30 pm Closing time in the commercial area Fulda West.

[ external image ]

Night flight through Frankfurt direction Karlsruhe.

[ external image ]

Later in the day, the customer once loaded paper for a transfer to the sorting system. Loading Deliver.

[ external image ]

Unfortunately, tonight I was longer than expected at the unloading in the paper mill. I did not have any shift time in the end. My tours for tomorrow were canceled because a machine in the factory is defect. My dad passed resolutely and drove me and my truck home. That reminded me of the good old days, when I was a young boy. When I went with him on the big tours. And he was happy he could drive a truck again. And it makes me proud that I am doing this job today. In these moments I know that I have decided correctly.

[ external image ]

See ya the Days
My Life as a Trucker
[ external image ]
BjornGroen

#427 Post by BjornGroen » 27 Nov 2019 07:06

Awesome story! I like this topic ;)
schwedentrucker_09

#428 Post by schwedentrucker_09 » 29 Nov 2019 17:42

Dikke Daf & great pictures! :D
Stocki

#429 Post by Stocki » 06 Dec 2019 21:24

Thanks @ all.

New Stuff:

---------------------------->

Drive directly on Monday. Nice to turn around in the small narrow hall afterwards.

[ external image ]

We both are flying low. Bad weather.

[ external image ]

Relaxed unloading. The paper is stored and then consumed over Christmas. That is about 900 tons that are processed between Christmas and New Year to new rolls of paper.

[ external image ]

Next morning. Loading paper in the landfill. This is an old quarry that is being rebuilt with degradable waste.

[ external image ]

Synchronous unloading in Nuremberg. Here, the unsorted paper is sorted, and the pure newsprint goes to the paper mill for recycling.

[ external image ]

After-work at home. I really need to go wash urgently ...

[ external image ]

Something new for my truck. The T.I.R. Chalkboard comes then to the front of the truck when the A-board is not needed. But I have to repaint them and still cross out.

[ external image ]

On in the sunset. It is Feierabend right away.

[ external image ]

So I stand in front of the scales in Metzingen and have finished. Now pizza is ordered and television is watched. Can it be more beautiful?

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Today I have to hurry, because tomorrow I have to go to the workshop for inspection

[ external image ]

Phew lucky. Last loading point for today. Paper bales load for Wörth am Rhein on Monday. Now go washing and then tomorrow workshop.

[ external image ]

So clean. That's how the last kilometers home feel really good.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

So quickly into the company and then off to the workshop.

[ external image ]

Premium parking in the company.

[ external image ]

See ya Boys and Girls.
My Life as a Trucker
[ external image ]
JUseeTV

#430 Post by JUseeTV » 06 Dec 2019 21:43

Nice impressions as usual!
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.

Return to “Photos”