BK Vissers

Re: My Life as a Trucker

#323 Post by BK Vissers » 30 Aug 2017 17:34

Lovely shots. Especially the road toward Ulm
Stocki

#324 Post by Stocki » 01 Sep 2017 22:40

Thanks for your Support.

The new week starts differently. I always wanted to get high.

[ external image ]

I have to repair the tarpaulin now xD

[ external image ]

Cola is loaded. now at the customer waiting for me to unload. I was there at 4 o'clock there and supposedly had only 6 o'clock to unload. But they are waiting for the goods. But only at 6 o'clock. Since you notice once again logistics has nothing to do with logic.

[ external image ]

Overtaking in overtaking ban in a construction site ... that will be expensive.

[ external image ]

At night at 3 in Frankfurt am Main airport. Well then I go once to the left in the low flight

[ external image ]

Sunrise over Koblenz

[ external image ]

Unload material.

[ external image ]

The material goes from the trailer into the funnel. There, the material is transported into the different silos.

[ external image ]

The material is transported over this conveyor belt.

[ external image ]

The material is used to make stones. It is pressed and admixed to the other necessary materials. This material is not relevant to stone making but makes the stones a lot easier because it serves as a good connection to the other materials

[ external image ]

Hardly back in the traffic jam again

[ external image ]

What a heaven

[ external image ]

Waste loaded ready for departure

[ external image ]

And again in the traffic jam. I'll be slowly stupid here

[ external image ]

This is the first Scania I see, which has a window behind the driver's door again. There are things, you do not believe

[ external image ]

Once again meet a good friend at the loading Point.

[ external image ]

wait I can once again unload. Technical error, goes on immediately, the good man said 30 minutes ago. I can not laugh about it

[ external image ]

So that's EBS fuel. This is used to produce cement. This is unloaded on a treadmill. it takes 45 minutes in the normal case

[ external image ]

To wait again ... this is absolutely not my week. Everywhere these construction sites

[ external image ]

Trucker's breakfast

[ external image ]

left it runs better

[ external image ]

Friday. fight for the weekend

[ external image ]

Unload the paper. Wait for the lights to switch to green and I can drive in to unload

[ external image ]

Poor colleague. He probably has not saddled properly, or at least not checked that the locking of the saddle plate is closed. So he lost his trailer when he started

[ external image ]

Preload for Monday. Yellow bags

[ external image ]

So at the driveway is already close to counter-traffic.

[ external image ]

Wishing you a nice weekend :mrgreen:

[ external image ]

See ya in two weeks. Next week is Truck Festival Lichtenfels.
My Life as a Trucker
[ external image ]
HeadSwitch

#325 Post by HeadSwitch » 02 Sep 2017 00:50

Really awesome pictures Stocki. Keep them coming :)
Hakan

My Life as a Trucker

#326 Post by Hakan » 02 Sep 2017 10:13

Great pictures and Story, yeah we passed germany too, what a mess about the Road Construction but as i know, Germany is constructing the Lane to Frankfurt, after they finish it, the Direction on the same highway this time needs Repair etc.. and so keeps it on, and germany can't close highways because
all of them are Tranzit route, almost all Europe trucks cars needs to pass from germany to go france to Benelux to Scandinavia there are different routes,
but however it's mostly and mainly used Germany, to pass to other countries, that's why when Accident happens the traffic stops directly and you see maybe 10 km stau, do i'm not right Stocki? it's really like that i think
Freggs

#327 Post by Freggs » 02 Sep 2017 10:20

That guy who lost the trailer, i feel really bad, sometimes it's not even his fault but in short truck drivers will always take the blame. That really sucks.
Nice shots.
Arnook

#328 Post by Arnook » 02 Sep 2017 10:53

first time I see a Scania with such windows too ! I wonder if that's an option available at Scania or an aftermarket modification ...

Very nice pics & words as usual !
BK Vissers

#329 Post by BK Vissers » 02 Sep 2017 12:43

Terrific shots. Does losing a trailer like that happen often?
Stocki

#330 Post by Stocki » 02 Sep 2017 13:17

Thanks for your Answers and Questions :D

Hakan wrote: 02 Sep 2017 10:13 Great pictures and Story, yeah we passed germany too, what a mess about the Road Construction but as i know, Germany is constructing the Lane to Frankfurt, after they finish it, the Direction on the same highway this time needs Repair etc.. and so keeps it on, and germany can't close highways because
all of them are Tranzit route, almost all Europe trucks cars needs to pass from germany to go france to Benelux to Scandinavia there are different routes,
but however it's mostly and mainly used Germany, to pass to other countries, that's why when Accident happens the traffic stops directly and you see maybe 10 km stau, do i'm not right Stocki? it's really like that i think
Yes, since germany is a transit country, of course, the road is appropriately claimed. Everywhere the motorways are renewed or even enlarged on the main routes A3 / A7 / A9 / A1 / A2. Since the current highway can not cope with the many vehicles. But when I hear then on the A4 a part of asphalted again, which must now be torn up again because was bothered, the bile comes up. We pay the taxes in Germany for this botch.

fregaropa wrote: 02 Sep 2017 10:20 That guy who lost the trailer, i feel really bad, sometimes it's not even his fault but in short truck drivers will always take the blame. That really sucks.
Nice shots.
Yes, I'll give you that right. but he, too, is to blame for it. Every driver, regardless of whether a fixed driver or a driver is obliged to make a departure check before starting off. If he had done this he would have noticed that the clutch is open, or not completely closed. In the new Actros, there is even a sensor on the saddle clutch which warns if this is not properly closed.

Arnook wrote: 02 Sep 2017 10:53 first time I see a Scania with such windows too ! I wonder if that's an option available at Scania or an aftermarket modification ...

Very nice pics & words as usual !
As it looked it was directly from the factory. But I must also say that I have never seen it before, but it is also quite interesting. I can not imagine what this is all about. why one ordered something.
BK Vissers wrote: 02 Sep 2017 12:43 Terrific shots. Does losing a trailer like that happen often?
Well often you can not say so. You can hear from time to time. One must be careful out there. Many open the saddle clutch just for fun.
My Life as a Trucker
[ external image ]

Return to “Photos”