My Life as a Trucker

Stocki

Re: My Life as a Trucker

#311 Post by Stocki » 20 Aug 2017 17:30

Thanks for your Support :)
Arnook wrote: 14 Aug 2017 08:24 great pics, hope you enjoyed the view of Strasbourg when you went to Kehl ! :P

Already went to the region of Rastatt/Baden-Baden/Bühl ? I did a 5-month internship there (LuK) 2 years ago.
Yes Strasbourg is always nice to look at. Also the route to Kehl is very nice driving. :mrgreen:

---->

Last meal before it goes back to the track

[ external image ]

Again everything sort and clean up. Otherwise, I do not get clear

[ external image ]

0 clock so slow times run towards trucks.

[ external image ]

Let's go to the Loading Point, The world needs Coca Cola.

[ external image ]

Old Waasdorp. I hope the new owner takes good care of it 8-)

[ external image ]

Go Hard or Go Home -> Left Lane Bandit :D

[ external image ]

Unloaded wood chips and seen this beautiful Scania.

[ external image ]

10 pm I'm lying in bed. A loud bang can be heard. A Romanian colleague has been driving a truck to another Romanian colleague. Mirror broken and bumper torn. The colleague has just run away. Police then came half an hour later, and took up the facts and asked the witnesses

[ external image ]

5 o'clock departure, but first departure control

[ external image ]

In the sawmill first behind the others to the loading.

[ external image ]

It's my turn :D

[ external image ]

Attack. Direction is Ulm to the customer.

[ external image ]

Right at the new customer to get Loaded

[ external image ]

By chance I also passed the old Iveco factory in Ulm. Sorry, no Iveco trucks are built here. Here the Ivecos which are built in Italy are shipped and delivered to the customers.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Loaded and on the way home, the highway was completely blocked. Here the rescue lane for the emergency vehicles works very well.

[ external image ]

19:30 clock after exactly 15 hours shift time I have it just still managed to get Home in time.

[ external image ]

Friday: Today only local transport.

[ external image ]

Saturday: Craft Day.

New front lights under the bumper, and the PAHAENG shield.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Hope you like my Pictures and my Storie. And of course my new Gadgets :mrgreen:
My Life as a Trucker
[ external image ]
Freggs

#312 Post by Freggs » 20 Aug 2017 17:34

Those lights look pretty good !
Also very cool pics !
JUseeTV

#313 Post by JUseeTV » 20 Aug 2017 18:01

Stocki wrote: 20 Aug 2017 17:30
Old Waasdorp. I hope the new owner takes good care of it 8-)

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4339/366 ... 7891_z.jpg
I spotted this one two on Wednesday! I think this owner will take care of it ;)
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
Intercooler

#314 Post by Intercooler » 20 Aug 2017 21:35

Nice new pix stocki and awesome meal in your first picture...! :D
Hakan

My Life as a Trucker

#315 Post by Hakan » 23 Aug 2017 11:20

Awesome shots and story mate, well it's now Summer Vacation, you also see many Cars with Roof Bagage and the car is little near to ground? can you take pics of it next time ? i wonder if ive seen you, we passed another Direction to not go Frankfurt many Constructions that never ending, what a feeling to
Drive i'n germany, we was almost Harvested by a truck we and two more Travelers at front stopped at emergency lane, the trucks are so faast and many too, like a train theyre passing, one truck driver was a master, a women driver with her little car was overtaking an Mercedes-Benz Actros MP2 Low Sleeper Rigid, a car back of the women, he was Selectoring with his lights like get out of my way, and the women Panicing, and she turns too fast to front of the Truck, and the car does slipping around the truck, we heared slipping sound and the crash sounds, the truck driver did maneover to avoid the trailer that not harvest the car and he stopped, what a world, and i think stopping on the Emergency Lane is forbidden because for any Situations? which Directions you go mostly? or all the Germany? i don't understand..
Stocki

#316 Post by Stocki » 27 Aug 2017 18:39

Thanks 4 Support
Hakan wrote: 23 Aug 2017 11:20 Awesome shots and story mate, well it's now Summer Vacation, you also see many Cars with Roof Bagage and the car is little near to ground? can you take pics of it next time ? i wonder if ive seen you, we passed another Direction to not go Frankfurt many Constructions that never ending, what a feeling to
Drive i'n germany, we was almost Harvested by a truck we and two more Travelers at front stopped at emergency lane, the trucks are so faast and many too, like a train theyre passing, one truck driver was a master, a women driver with her little car was overtaking an Mercedes-Benz Actros MP2 Low Sleeper Rigid, a car back of the women, he was Selectoring with his lights like get out of my way, and the women Panicing, and she turns too fast to front of the Truck, and the car does slipping around the truck, we heared slipping sound and the crash sounds, the truck driver did maneover to avoid the trailer that not harvest the car and he stopped, what a world, and i think stopping on the Emergency Lane is forbidden because for any Situations? which Directions you go mostly? or all the Germany? i don't understand..
Yes when I see which I try to make pictures. As soon as the traffic gets stuck, it is compulsory to form a rescue lane on German motorways. So that in a serious emergency the emergency vehicles can come without problems to the accident. Unfortunately, this is not always observed in Germany 100%, so it often happens that the rescue services do not manage to reach the accident site in the fastest possible time. This is unfortunately sad, as it is always about human life and it simply does not matter to many.

I am actually traveling all over Germany. But most of all around Frankfurt and Stuttgart.

---->

New week new luck. Here I have loaded with a very good friend together Coca Cola, afterwards we have driven together quite a bit.

[ external image ]

Face to Face

[ external image ]

Long enough dripped. Time to make a bit of a stretch :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[ external image ]

Short break on the road. Actually unnecessary, but our transport minister says I am now tired.

[ external image ]

Dutch beautys

[ external image ]

Shortly a little food, then to the loading Company. When the little hunger calls :D

[ external image ]

Fulda city center. Diversions are not always the best for trucks.

[ external image ]

Small flight with G. Jennebach Transporte

[ external image ]

On for unloading PET bottles. They are melted and redone.

[ external image ]

Contrary to the sun

[ external image ]

Also a very nice 105er DAF XF

[ external image ]

Here is a picture of the truck meeting Lichtenfels 2016. This year we will again be there.

[ external image ]

Here was when loading the load, the wheel loader, my Runge in the trailer bent. Unfortunately so much that I can no longer unload because my wall would now hang on the Runge.

[ external image ]

So I drove to the customer, and the Runge before the unloading expanded. I put these under my support feet and bent with the support feet again straight. Then I unloaded and then reinstalled the Runge.

[ external image ]

I then met my best friend in the evening and made his evening with him.

[ external image ]

Small is an elastic concept :mrgreen:

[ external image ]

Last break before the weekend

[ external image ]

See you next Week :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
My Life as a Trucker
[ external image ]
JUseeTV

#317 Post by JUseeTV » 27 Aug 2017 18:53

Great pictures! And it is a known problem with the rescue lane but everyone learns how to make one so I don't get why they can't manage to do it same goes for taking pictures of accidents this is strictly forbidden but why need people to do this! And these people are saying that they wouldn't want to be photographed hurt or dead...
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
Hakan

My Life as a Trucker

#318 Post by Hakan » 27 Aug 2017 21:06

Great shots again nice storyline thx for info, JUseeTV i did not taked any pics of accident, what ive seen was in the seconds a Mercedes truck was pulling over and saw a Puppy/Dog Jumps out of car and he's Barking, sad to see that.. :( btw sorry offtopic Stocki!
Stocki

#319 Post by Stocki » 27 Aug 2017 21:42

Hakan wrote: 27 Aug 2017 21:06 Great shots again nice storyline thx for info, JUseeTV i did not taked any pics of accident, what ive seen was in the seconds a Mercedes truck was pulling over and saw a Puppy/Dog Jumps out of car and he's Barking, sad to see that.. :( btw sorry offtopic Stocki!
No problem, for me this is not an off topic. For me this is a part of work and everyday life. As I said before. Here you can ask questions. There are no dumb questions. :mrgreen:
My Life as a Trucker
[ external image ]
Arnook

#320 Post by Arnook » 28 Aug 2017 08:54

That Erik Groot Scania is such a good looking truck ! :shock:

Lovely in-depth shots of your life mate, I love it !

btw that comment about the Transport Minister made me laugh :lol:

Return to “Photos”