My Life as a Trucker

JUseeTV

Re: My Life as a Trucker

#561 Post by JUseeTV » 05 Jun 2020 22:16

What a nice storyline again😃
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
plinio.lisboa.br

#562 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 05 Jun 2020 23:10

..... A great weekend for you and thanks for keeping us up to date with the world of roads in Germany.
_Avto2000_

#563 Post by _Avto2000_ » 06 Jun 2020 09:04

Nice Images! :)
[ external image ]
GTX 1660 X 6G - i9 9900k - 16GB RAM - 1TB
trick

#564 Post by trick » 13 Jun 2020 17:58

how long do you have to keep the A,(it means novice or learning right?),I've gone through your all thread and it's been quit a few years since you began.
Blue-Trans

#565 Post by Blue-Trans » 14 Jun 2020 01:39

@trick

No, in germany you have to have the "A" sign open when you transport garbage or such goods that fall under that Category

greetings :)
trick

#566 Post by trick » 14 Jun 2020 10:23

alright,so does each category of transport has it's own letter/s(i see nothing on other trucks in those pictures),or is it something specific to garbage for some reason?
i think i can see in one of the pictures the letters TLR.
Blue-Trans

#567 Post by Blue-Trans » 14 Jun 2020 19:56

@trick
that depends on what sort of good you transport. if you pull a Curtainsider and dont drive garbage, dagerus or famable goods, you dont need any signs on your Truck/Trailer.
however if you pull a Curtainsider and do drive gabage or dagnerus goods you need 1: The "A" sign and 2: a orange plate that is closable.
And if you drive a Cooler/Frigo you need to have the sign for Transporting Fresh/temeratur controled goods.

So in the example that you drive a Curtainsider and you somtimes transport Garbage. Then it is required by German Road Law that you have to have either a Closeable A sign or a non Closable, but not Permanetly mounted A sign.
(there may be differences if you look up the actual law system. what I am saing is just my knowled)

The other Sign that you saw was not TLR but TIR, TIR is french and stands for Transport Iinternational Routiers. So basicly a sign that confirms that you are just driving through the Counrty without Loading or Unloading in that Counrty. This is a sign that was used before Europe opend its Borders (mostly nowadas you see russian or trucks from Kazakhstan, so non EU counrtys, use these)

The only counrty where you tecnicly can drive Transit in the EU is Switzland. E.g. you have a Load from south Germany to noth west Italy, instead of driving the Route: Munich,Salzburg, Innsbruck, Brenner, Bozen. You whould instead drive the Route: Stuttgart, Singen, Schaffhausen (the Boarder crossing with switzerland),Zurich, Lugano,como and then Mailand. So when you get to the Border Crossing with switerland (prior to loading you need a document that confirms that you dont load or unload in switzerland) then you show the german customs, they confirm it via a Stamp. Then the swiss cusomts, they also make a Stamp (confirming that they know you dont load or unload) they give you the origianl back and keep a copy and send you on your marry way. Then when you reach the border Switzerland-italy you need to go to the italian customs and show them your unloading papers, so they know that you are going to unload in Italy.

And that was once done by the sign and papers and now only the Papers (because there are alomst non not EU border free countrys) so the sign is just a gadget nowadays but I have to admit its one of the coolest gadgets tho

I hope I didnt write it to confusing... :?

have a nice weekend
Killerhangar

#568 Post by Killerhangar » 15 Jun 2020 01:31

Wait? Frigo with perishable goods needs a sign? Since when?
#scandirammer #swedenskåperz #finland
plinio.lisboa.br

#569 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 15 Jun 2020 02:12

Very good, our friend from Germany, held a real lesson on the road system. I learned a lot.
Just for curiosity I thought that the TIR plate was of German or English origin.
I didn't know it was of French origin.
A good week for everyone to stay positive, and keep an eye out for SCS Software's news this week.
trick

#570 Post by trick » 15 Jun 2020 09:10

Blue-Trans wrote: 14 Jun 2020 19:56 I hope I didnt write it to confusing... :?
not at all :)

Return to “Photos”