Killer's ramming through Scandics aka Killer's scandiramming

Killerhangar

Re: Killer's ramming through Scandics aka Killer's scandiramming

#21 Post by Killerhangar » 10 Sep 2017 16:03

Fix'd I hope.

Aaaand, if you wanna check out what I do with more frequent updates, follow me on Instagram, account is same as its here.
#scandirammer #swedenskåperz #finland
Fenway

#22 Post by Fenway » 10 Sep 2017 16:20

Yes, now it's looking like trucks in there.

Good looking office you've got there.
Killerhangar

#23 Post by Killerhangar » 29 Jun 2019 15:34

After a long time I decided to give you guys a little update. So, I stopped driving with curtainsiders when my boss asked if I would like to have box trailer. Well, after that phone call I realised im going to fill one of my dreams regarding trucking, Fish driving! :D So my current routes are fish from North Norway to Denmark (or some loads are to Finland) or from island of Fröya near Trondheim to Finland. And back.

My current ride is this 2653 Merc Gigaspace with (usually Ekeri) FNA trailer on tow. Here I'm waiting loading from Fröya.
[ external image ]IMG_20190605_184427 by killerhangar, on Flickr

Couple months back (my last trip there) I was in Padborg with couple other Finnish drivers. Well, how the night ended is secret, let just say that rum is good. :D
[ external image ]IMG_20190413_200840 by killerhangar, on Flickr

This thursday I was waiting loading in friday so they decided I can do some loose trailer job. After I dropped the trailer back to harbor my friend came to the same boat with his 124. He brought me some papers and stuff and I took a pic of that true legend of finnish truck tuning.
[ external image ]IMG_20190627_214334 by killerhangar, on Flickr

Now I got ferry to Sweden again this evening and then after couple months brake back to North Norway I suppose.
Killerhangar

#24 Post by Killerhangar » 31 May 2020 23:26

Hello again,

I quitted with my ex employer last August and went to work for a friend of mine. Started with old Mp4 which blew its engine after 2 weeks. Then went to drive fish truck of his relative for a week and then I flew to Germany to drive trailers from Travemunde to Benelux for 6 weeks. And after that I made my first trip to Spain. Here is my first unloading in Spain, it was near Madrid. Locals are surprised everytime when we come with side opening frigo. :lol:

[ external image ]

After 24hrs and loading near Valencia heading up north, filling up in Andamur at La Jonquera.

[ external image ]

Also spotted Toneruds Scania and Nikolaj in Valencia, mint condition as always.

[ external image ]

After that trip I spent 2 months again at fish lines. As my boss said "You know how to do it so why not"

After I finally made it out from North Norway for the last time in foreseeable future, I went back to Spain/Portugal line with my boss Scania, this is from one of the last trips, near Spain/Portugal border at Badajoz.
[ external image ]

Then finally came the moment I've been waiting for, we finally got delivery of my truck, 11 pm on friday night. :D
[ external image ]

I started with driving trailers in Finland for couple days, then I got our own trailer hitched and went to load for Sevilla. And because I live near our usual loading places I could take the Renault first time home.
[ external image ]

One ship supply run for Costa Smeralda who was docked at Marseille, because COVID. Again, French guys were amazed about our trailer, trailer which is normal af in Scandinavia. :lol:
[ external image ]

Few weeks back we finally got our decals on the Renault
[ external image ]

Thats it for this time, follow me on IG if you wanna more stable updates. :roll:
BK Vissers

#25 Post by BK Vissers » 01 Jun 2020 02:40

Very nice Renault! Thanks for all the pictures.

Return to “Photos”