Killer's ramming through Scandics aka Killer's scandiramming

Killerhangar

Killer's ramming through Scandics aka Killer's scandiramming

#1 Post by Killerhangar » 21 Jul 2016 22:00

Hi!

I've been quiet a bit long lately, but that's because I've been doing some RL trucking for a year now. And i thought that why I shouldn't share the stuff with you guys.

So, for a year now I've been driving truck around Finland, Sweden and Oslo Region of Norge (well, i was in Alvdal once :D). Mainly with my trusty Renault Premium as seen here with couple of my friends in Örje Tullstation in SWE-NOR border. :)

[ external image ]

But also i have tasted some special flavors like our B-double Scania R500 :D

[ external image ]

Next up is some pics from RV40/E134 near Kongsberg, NO. And that isn't even the real Norge. 8-)

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

And one pic near Holmsund Harbour/Umeå. Sweden.

[ external image ]

But as we know, all good things must come to and end. So heres pic of my beloved Renault on its last trip to Norway. Filling up the tank in Årjäng, Swe. Last Shell before border :D

[ external image ]

This Monday we had to give the Premium's away, instead of them we got brand new MB Actros Gigaspace, some changes of the looks and cabin size can be noticed :D

[ external image ]

And as we drive 3 weeks and then have 1 week free, i have now free week and start driving the new beauty this weekend. So you have to wait for a little for updates.

Feel free to comment!
#scandirammer #swedenskåperz #finland
abasstreppas

Re: Killer's ramming through Scandics aka Killer's scandiram

#2 Post by abasstreppas » 21 Jul 2016 22:06

Great to see you back here again and very nice rl-pics :)
Hounddog

#3 Post by Hounddog » 21 Jul 2016 22:20

very nice pics !!!
we've got rid of the kids.....our dogs were allergic

Gr Rob

My WOT   |   My ETS Screens-topic   |   My ATS Screens-topic   |   Hounddog Paintshop ETS   |   Hounddog Paintshop Las Vegas ATS
Z01L

#4 Post by Z01L » 22 Jul 2016 19:45

This is so weird! I was just browing through these pictures and that one where you look out to the right on the sights.. i live down there! Haha! :D So strange.
FLICKR
------------------------------------
WORLD OF TRUCKS
Leen

#5 Post by Leen » 22 Jul 2016 19:56

Great RL photographs mate and that landscape over there is so awesome 8-)
Killerhangar

#6 Post by Killerhangar » 23 Jul 2016 18:42

Z01L wrote:This is so weird! I was just browing through these pictures and that one where you look out to the right on the sights.. i live down there! Haha! :D So strange.
We drive lot of steel bars to Rollag from a factory next to russian border. And maybe you have heard what happened to me in Rollag this January? :lol:

And we had a discussion with my boss about next week. Another driver did "some" tricks and im not capable to leave with the Merc, so I'll have "some" other truck, well, you'll see. :P
Hakan

#7 Post by Hakan » 25 Jul 2016 10:48

Nice to see you back! Great rl pics and lovely renault wish a video frm you!
Killerhangar

#8 Post by Killerhangar » 30 Jul 2016 10:10

So, didn't got merc. Instead i got some swedish "quality"...

R500 Highline with full air suspension. So damn shaky and rear ratio was set to speeds over 100km/h (88km/h 12th Gear 1100rpm) so with full load it didn't go anywhere. And it had B-double to drag...

So, started my week in sunday with unloading in Vantaa. Monday morning i emptied the link-trailer to another place in Vantaa and after that driving empty to our terminal in Naantali. After that, tuesday morning ship to Sweden to get some load on. One pic from tuesday evening while i was passing Linköping and heading to Ödeshög for a long break.
[ external image ]

Next afternoon i was still in Ödeshög as i got my loading in Jönköping 6 p.m the same day. Took this "stance" pic just before i departed:
[ external image ]

Next night it was nightfly back north and Thursday morning ship back to Finland. I unloaded yesterday morning in Helsinki and took a pic of the bare link-trailer on dock:
[ external image ]

Looks bit weird. :lol:

After Helsinki i drove to Hämeenlinna to get some steel coils and after that back to Naantali, changed trucks to get my Merc and I'm departing to Norway's West Coast this evening. :P
Bratland

#9 Post by Bratland » 31 Jul 2016 13:28

Nice to see Premium semi-truck in Norwegian landscapes :) We've got very few Renault trucks here in Norway, like 90% of all Renault trucks you see here are from another country, mostly poland, lithuania, estonia.. and by the looks of it, Finland!
Hounddog

#10 Post by Hounddog » 31 Jul 2016 13:33

Great pics !
we've got rid of the kids.....our dogs were allergic

Gr Rob

My WOT   |   My ETS Screens-topic   |   My ATS Screens-topic   |   Hounddog Paintshop ETS   |   Hounddog Paintshop Las Vegas ATS

Return to “Photos”