Killer's ramming through Scandics aka Killer's scandiramming

Killerhangar

Re: Killer's ramming through Scandics aka Killer's scandiram

#11 Post by Killerhangar » 06 Aug 2016 13:29

Bratland wrote:Nice to see Premium semi-truck in Norwegian landscapes :) We've got very few Renault trucks here in Norway, like 90% of all Renault trucks you see here are from another country, mostly poland, lithuania, estonia.. and by the looks of it, Finland!
In January i was on that Alvdal run and got through border in Östby, the custom guy looked at me when i jumped off the cab and said "Finnjävel igen" (Finnish bastard again). I was driving through blizzard with full speed and with midlift Premium. :D
#scandirammer #swedenskåperz #finland
Hakan

#12 Post by Hakan » 07 Aug 2016 21:51

Supershots!
Killerhangar

#13 Post by Killerhangar » 09 Oct 2016 15:23

A little bit larger batch of pictures today, covering the rest of the summer to this day. :P

Some "art" :lol:
[ external image ]

First week with Merc and in thursday evening i was waiting for loading in Motala, Sweden.
[ external image ]

One week later i was leaving to Norway with same ship as my good friend. And for no reason our trucks were parked side to side in our terminal so...
[ external image ]

And almost a month later i was loading some steel tubes near Hanko, to Örsta, near Ålesund. And yes, that sea by the dock i was loading. 8-)
[ external image ]

Pretty large load for 30t of steel :P And our planners tried to fit some more stuff in there :lol:
[ external image ]

So i loaded in thursday evening and departed to Norway in saturday evening ship from Naantali. First 9hr brake was in Kvam, just along E6.
[ external image ]

Nothing beats this. Empty E6 in summer and some good music. That feeling. 8-)
[ external image ]

Met some famous people on the way back from Örsta. Near Ålesund.
[ external image ]

Baconpolse, how the norwegians can make food this simply this good. Its a piece of heaven, really...
[ external image ]

Crossing Dovrefjellet during my return to border, this time to Östby. I was driving empty to Sweden for loads. There wasn't nothing closer. Road is E6...
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

Famous Elk on Rv3 between Koppang and Alvdal.
[ external image ]

And month ago we had a little "truckers party" near Tampere with fellow collegues. And as many of us turned up with their cars, one of my friends decided to come with her Volvo. :mrgreen:
[ external image ]
Intercooler

#14 Post by Intercooler » 09 Oct 2016 18:57

Very nice new pics mate, i love the clean and simple trucks from scandinavia region... :)
Hakan

#15 Post by Hakan » 09 Oct 2016 19:27

Amazing Mate!
Jarrad

#17 Post by Jarrad » 10 Oct 2016 07:50

Killerhangar wrote: And almost a month later i was loading some steel tubes near Hanko, to Örsta, near Ålesund. And yes, that sea by the dock i was loading. 8-)

Pretty large load for 30t of steel :P And our planners tried to fit some more stuff in there :lol:

Drill rods? ;)
Killerhangar

#18 Post by Killerhangar » 16 Oct 2016 13:24

Naaaaah. Steel tubes. Idk what are they doing with those. Larger ones are used in poling (is that even a word?). Those went just to warehouse...

This week, no pictures sorry. :( Was a bit busy with my Trelleborg-Haparanda express so I didn't have time to take pics...
Killerhangar

Re: Killer's ramming through Scandics aka Killer's scandiramming

#19 Post by Killerhangar » 10 Sep 2017 13:33

Long time no see. For no particular reason :P

So my truck changed again, this time to Next gen R500 Highline with boggie :) Merc is on with its new driver etc, same job still.

Some music for the pics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPYitm8kIcg

Taking my 45 just north of Trondheim, some may recognize the other truck in this pic.
[ external image ]IMG_20170717_151226_269 by killerhangar, on Flickr

Another trip to Trondheim, taking my night break on a Shell next to the city itself
[ external image ]IMG_20170816_180926_125 by killerhangar, on Flickr

I was on a waiting list to a ferry but got on board and for next to best place. In the morning the first truck to go out was Romanian one, and the guy had bad batteries etc and it didn't start. And next the driver didn't even know where his batteries were etc... 30min I was sitting next to that truck and just waiting, idiots.
[ external image ]IMG_20170823_221835_498 by killerhangar, on Flickr

Some night flying near Norway-Sweden border
[ external image ]IMG_20170830_000136_452 by killerhangar, on Flickr

And week ago we were loading some steel wire mats to Oslo, for another driver to take the truck so i can take 1 week leave.
[ external image ]IMG_20170902_011225_935 by killerhangar, on Flickr
Last edited by Killerhangar on 10 Sep 2017 16:02, edited 1 time in total.
Fenway

Re: Killer's ramming through Scandics aka Killer's scandiramming

#20 Post by Fenway » 10 Sep 2017 15:48

Photobucket doesn't agree with you sharing these pics. Apparently they don't support embedding without upgrading your account.

Return to “Photos”