Photos From Vacation Trips

Hakan

Events & Road Vacation Photos By Hakan

#581 Post by Hakan » 23 Dec 2018 17:34

Thanks, yeah he is from 1975 :)
Hakan

Events & Road Vacation Photos By Hakan (Latest Photos Maybe Forever)

#582 Post by Hakan » 26 Dec 2018 00:53

29 November 2018 we went to a Mobibus with my Class (School)
it was about traffic, and Safety what you should to do actually to be Really Safe.
Here more information -> https://www.vsv.be/doelgroep/scholen/mobibus/

Information about Bus: Van Hool T917 Acron 380HP Euro5 2010 Buildyear.

It's been Rebuilded to an Sort of Museum or anything like that.
They tell in the bus everything about the Safety, the Blind Spots around the Bus or Truck and when you are at the back, you should make Eye-Contact with Driver.
And do not knock on the vehicle or scream or Gestures to warn the driver, always take your foots (run away from a big vehicle which he don't saw you) you won't expect it
they can go very fast Reverse because he didn't saw you if you stay at the back of the bus or Truck always if you notice you are in danger, (as Cyclist) leave it back and start to run away! you can replace a bike, but not a foot or arm, and if the wheels goes over you, you are 90% Possible to be dead. because it rans over your dangerous darms etc.
It was very nice, only the bus goes only around Belgium, but it may also goes on Benelux (because it's an Dutch Laungauge probaly that's why) You can do an Great Traffic Quiz, and drive a Motorbike (just a Simulator) The bus's sticker is also changing color year to year i think, now it's white, but they think to Paint to red, also i've started the Bus that was awesome, it's same as Truck, but just carries People :) bus is really nice lovely Engine Sound :)

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

And now back to normal Photos Busses and Cars ;) for the latest time. Ive seen this bus Several times.
[ external image ]

Random Citybus (De Lijn)
[ external image ]

And a random seen Porsche Cayman GT4
[ external image ]

-------------------------------The-End------------------------------------------
I hope you Enjoyed Since 2014 this Topic, sadly to say i'm Closing it
with Flickr, (but i wil maybe or maybe not it's upto my mind) See you around goodbye.
JUseeTV

Re: Events & Road Vacation Photos By Hakan (Latest Photos Maybe Forever)

#583 Post by JUseeTV » 26 Dec 2018 08:16

Great last photos my friend! It was a great time!
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
Hakan

Events & Road Vacation Photos By Hakan (Latest Photos Maybe Forever)

#585 Post by Hakan » 26 Dec 2018 11:00

Thank you mates, hope you had great times.
denial28

Re: Events & Road Vacation Photos By Hakan = Closed

#586 Post by denial28 » 12 Mar 2019 09:55

Hello there,

thanks for sharing many pictures but this vacation really miss here
Hakan

Events & Road Vacation Photos By Hakan = Closed

#587 Post by Hakan » 12 Mar 2019 17:16

Hello, thank you it's great to share, but it takes lots of times, and because i had feel of all my photos where going to be Deleted by Flickr.
schwedentrucker_09

Re: Events & Road Vacation Photos By Hakan = Closed

#588 Post by schwedentrucker_09 » 12 Mar 2019 17:30

I hope, we will see some new stuff from Belgium-Turkey-Belgium this year too! :)
Hakan

Events & Road Vacation Photos By Hakan = Closed

#589 Post by Hakan » 13 Mar 2019 05:12

Don't know about that as this topic os not so much beeing intrested..
Hakan

Events & Road Vacation Photos By Hakan - Road Trip to Turkey (2019)

#590 Post by Hakan » 10 Oct 2019 18:22

Road Trip to Turkey [Part 1] (2019)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

and again, as we do these latest years every year a trip to Turkey with the car as the title says, but this year i took the most photos of all the time 6.180 Photos taken +
Smartphone Photos Counts too, so lets start from the beginning of this Long Journey, with just 2,807 Kilometers 8 Countries (counting the start and destination country)
Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, and for the latest goal: Turkey. no idea of you guys are intrested, il post here if you like.

in Belgium E314, in the Netherlands E314, in Germany A4 and A3 in Austria A8 E60, A4,
in Hungary M15, M1 M0 M5 E75, and in Serbia E-75 A1 after Nis A4 and old E-80 in Bulgaria Nr8 E80, Nr18 A1 and in Turkey E80 then the rest no need.

i wil firstly start with Smartphone Photos, then i'l switch over to Camera Photos.

the night before locking everything to be sure.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

no photos at night, somewhere in Germany stopped at Raststätte, taking break, while took some pics of cars.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

@Sogard3 wrote me at Flickr that this Taxi driver is rich after doing that long trip for the Client
:lol: but i saw lots of Merso Taxi's at Autobahn.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

and again no Photos. Austria we passed at the night, no idea why but, since Austria, Hungary and Serbia, we saw Lightstorm, Lightning Heavy Rain,
and Hail Damage, it was so hard raining in Austria and Hungary that you not see your front anymore, for trucks was nothing as they sits in the high,
but for our cars is dangerous when passing those trucks as the water goes like a streamachine trough truck and then it spills out from the back to the cars.

another Break in Hungary, at Shell Fuelstation, and there i spotted my First Mercedes-Benz Sprinter MK3 (2019) Van, and it was a Latvian!
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

and a nice Looking VW Passat from Skopje, Macedonia
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

and a Belgian Mercedes Viano with intresting Plate, EEV :D
[ external image ]

and here two shoots while that rain and lightstorm, as you see its very dangerous when passing trucks ..
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

and atlast we stopped somewhere on OMV Fuel station in Hungary, and we got Morning it was very dangerous that night, i was so Worried :(
but thats over now, (and again storm wil come at serbian-Bulgarian Border) a nice Morning and Coffee :)
nice Volvo Blue FM, i saw this truck on the way to border also. with Serbia (Tompa village borders)
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

the Bagage is again full standart Classic of Turkish Humanity :lol:
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Nice Shoots during the smooth Morning at OMV Benzinkut
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

a nice V6 BMW from Haskovo (BG)
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

and a hell of load large number of countries that has cars on the road from all the countries you know in Europe.
[ external image ]

Double Swedish seen, also one Norwegian but he was already gone :(
[ external image ]

Serbian from Sremska Mitrovica (SRB)
[ external image ]

finally back on the road, the sun is shining its a great time to leave.
and my Favourite Opel Vectra, B-Class we owned years ago a green one from 2000 which my dad sold later to a bulgarian.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Turkish trucks starring also in the Party this morning !
[ external image ]

smoothly on the moving on the road. to Serbia! (16 Km left to border)
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

so we left the highway and headed to Tompa Border Crossing Station - Subotica (Kelebija) Border Crossing Station. (its smaller and less traffic)
as everyone goes on the main Border Horgos because whole traffic gets loaded on there by the minute you get a lots of km long border..
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

and a very old Truck, a MAN G90 8.150 Truck Topsleer from somewhere 1989 ..
[ external image ]

and here we are on the border. what a chance, on our queue the car on the front of a few car took lots of time,
the police took it to somwhere else. and we had to wait them so long as our plan to pass so fastly.
[ external image ]

it was started to boring ..
[ external image ]

@Freggs said also that this Van can be former Kommunal van of Germany?
[ external image ]

and after a time, big bus came it was soo big that almost wil touch that thing above him :o Very big Engine Euro5 OM Mercedes inside.
i saw this Bus several times during the trip in hungary was thinking that i saw it maybe also in Germany.
[ external image ]

and all the border stuff and we finished serbia too, after some hours we are on the queue of Bulgaria-Serbia border. but there is stil 10 Kilometers to border,
we are on the new Highway of serbia that directly connects to border, that place you see is Dimitrovgrad District and the bulgarian Police has warned the Serbian polices
that border was closed due an accident inside border, a kid was dead they said. so the serbian police came and closed the Tunnel. now by the minute long Queues ahead of us...
bu there is another problem, on the old Road is also accident happened, you see that road there ? 5 Kilometer further is the accident happened, a turkish family car, and a
turkish crashed head-on, women and man is dead both were 66 65 years old, they came from aksaray, and the truck was from Kaynasli Bolu Turkey, MTS Trans, the driver
is stil in shock, is sended after that thing happened to turkey.. the trucker tried to manoevre, but no luck that car directly was gone into truck, they were a bit hurryng up,
and with a bit of now they passed away .. :( the women went passed away while was bringend during to hospital by ambulance, the man is just on the accident passed away.
the trucker is stil in shock..
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
look you see where the trailer is staying? so its 100% that the trucker swerved to cut off from the car.

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

but that accident was on the old main road that all vacation travelers using, but its still used by trucks to cutt off the car border queue..
and look at this, so much vehicles on the road. the tunnel was closed and we had to wait a bit ... and when it was open for a short queue
everyone runned to their cars + me too to fastly pass off the place where they close the tunnel. my friends, you had to see all the trucks at
this locations, they were like a monster, they were amazingly loud so loud that my ears hurted for a few minutes :D there a was a Scania R500 V8
man you had to hear him, also all other trucks were very rushly (fast running engine because everyone tries to cut your way and go in front
of you and you know when the trucks start do that .. :roll:
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

and by the minute, the queue gets a 1 km more everytime, i think, from the last toll pay place that the Queue reached.
[ external image ]
`
and that was this Scania R500 V8 :D
[ external image ]

and a MAN TGX EfficientLine, wich is worn out if you look at the wheel caps, but funny thing is both trucks coming from Slavonski Brod (HR)
both are different companies, but were together, most funny thing is they have old trailers of same company from austria, (Angermayr)
[ external image ]

and after a few hours later just after the Tunnel, we are stil not arrived to the border. and that moments
Lightning were starting again storm rain hail damage everything.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

after more hours later we ddint moved a 50meter..
[ external image ]

and its darknight, with currently lots of lightstorm every second, and on the right there is the old road connecting to border.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

the old road is only used by the trucks to cutt off the car's queue..
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

wait wait wait ..
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

it has no end of the queue both car and trucks ..
[ external image ]

and the rain started, heavly and also Hail Damage!! i never saw rain like that before large storm :shock:
[ external image ]

it stops for a few minutes, and it keeps goes on, finally slowly comming to the border..
[ external image ]

Goodbye Serbia ..
[ external image ]

after a few Hours finally passed the border, the location where we are now is OMV Fuel Station Kazichene (Ring Road of Sofia)
and i heared that Discordia allows only fuel up their trucks only at this Fuel station as i saw lots of them.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

and after that break we drove some time, and stopped somewhere to sleep i guess, or not sure actually i think we kept driving,
the rest took with camera (the day by bulgaria) now arrived at home in Bursa, next Part Comming soon ..
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Return to “Photos”