Photos From Vacation Trips

Hakan

Photos By Hakan Traveling Back Belgium Camera Photos

#331 Post by Hakan » 02 Oct 2017 14:57

Als you looked to the plate? 14, it's from turkey :D it maybe ex Kuhne Nagel?
JUseeTV

Re: Photos By Hakan Traveling Back Belgium Camera Photos

#333 Post by JUseeTV » 02 Oct 2017 15:14

It is rare to see but it is the typical transport method for them.
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
Hakan

#334 Post by Hakan » 02 Oct 2017 15:15

ah i see ok ive seen so many vehicles on the Road that arent so popular :)
JUseeTV

#336 Post by JUseeTV » 02 Oct 2017 15:19

This mostly happens when you go through multiple countries...
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
Hakan

#337 Post by Hakan » 02 Oct 2017 15:34

^^ i thin tho
Hakan

#338 Post by Hakan » 04 Oct 2017 14:55

Vacation In Turkey: Vacation Ending, Going Home Belgium Friday August 18 2017 Part 1
So, here i wil bring you closely to the Latest Parts of this Journey. hope ya guys liked it, this Part brings you
Germany The Netherlands and our Arrival Belgium. wow, that was a Trip, maybe the Longest Trips ever in the Europe, From EU to Asia, with Cars,
I Love that, so here i give Locations Roads etc. Info.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highways Streets: (D) 3, 8-Regensburg, 81-Wurzburg, 6-Heilbronn 61-Mannheim, 4-Koln, (NL) E314, A76, (B) E314, A2, N72-N719-N772-Heusden-Zolder
Villages/Towns/Cities/Districts/Municipalities: (D) Passau City, Deggendorf City, Regensburg City, Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz City, Neurenberg City, Wurzburg City, Heilbronn City, Mannheim City, Worms City, Verbandsgemeinde Bad Kreuznach District, Koblenz City, Bonn City, Koln City, kerpen Nordrhein-Westfalen Town, Duren MC, Aachen City, (NL) Heerlen City, Nieuwdorp Village, (B) Maasmechelen MC, Genk City, Zonhoven MC, Heusden-Zolder MC, Beringen City.

And Arivval. & End of the Part 1.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it was maybe 25-30-40 Minutes ago we passed the Border Trucks Posing into the Party!
anyone see that car at front of the ATU truck? Thats Smoking,

[ external image ]

Wow! many trucks, i think those are the ones just waked up and hit the Road!
[ external image ]

Here you see a Nextgen Scania!
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

And actually Panic started again, my dad thinked that there was strange sounds from Rear wheels, (he let in turkey get new REDBrakes, and When he Brakes there comes Red Powder from the New Brake, well he actualy paniced very much, and we are Affraid too, but we should stop to the Parkings, because while my Uncle and my dad were talking what that should be, a Green Truck Mercedes-Benz Actros MP2 Rigid, Container or Flatbed haulier, and a Small car women Driver with some Persons inside, the Women Driver was probaly overtaking the Truck, and someone comes very faast from the back, and he's selectoring with his lights to the Small Car Women Driver, the Women Panics, and turn's into Too Much Early to truck, and while car was turning we heared the Crash bump sounds, the Truck Maneuvered to Avoid his trailer from the Car, the Truck Driver had Experience and Skilled Driver tho..
[ external image ]

Here i maked 3 Pics how it happened Actually.. https://i.imgur.com/dfq6bnC.png https://i.imgur.com/Nh2n876.png https://i.imgur.com/cypt6Zg.png

Well however we entered cars back i did not see almost nothing just what i saw in few Seconds a Mercedes-Benz Actros MP2 Rigid High Chassis and a small car and a Dog Jumped out and he was Barking, Accident's are so Dramatic to have it :/
[ external image ]

Always Construction, Always Construction ONLY In Germany, how long wil this keep this way?
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Seen many trucks and got many pics but i wil show some of them a R730 V8 Scania from Felbermayr Wels, Austria!
[ external image ]

The First Swedish Truck i spotted ever, FH4 from Fluckinger Transport
[ external image ]

Just leaving the Construction Area, and saw these MB Axors, one is Cemay other is Ozcemay from turkey!
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Passing the Deggendorf Viaduct,
[ external image ]

on that accident, the Truck was Just like on this Picture
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Look to this Picture, and the First Picture of the post. This Truck passed us when we was there where The Accident happend
[ external image ]

Waauw! a Volvo VNL truck! first time i saw a VNL one,
[ external image ]

Exited the Autobahn for Fuel to cars and i spotted there trucks as always ..
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

So Entering the Autobahn again further you see on the Latest Part of this Trip!
[ external image ]
JUseeTV

#339 Post by JUseeTV » 04 Oct 2017 15:05

Nice as always mate!
Hakan

#340 Post by Hakan » 04 Oct 2017 15:09

Thanks JUseeTV, just i don't know the Place where we stopped last for fuel ..

Return to “Photos”