Dukes Real Truck Shots

Lieng

Re: Dukes Real Truck Shots

#21 Post by Lieng » 16 Oct 2017 19:31

All.. those.. trucks! :heart:
Dukeone

#22 Post by Dukeone » 24 Feb 2018 21:34

Hello Fellow truckers, after successful moving to a new city, i have more time now to play my passion ETS/ATS. And i'll give this here a bit love... So here are a bit more working shots and the storys behind.

At first one of our trusty Customer with his wonderfull Trucks. He mostly is hauling "Empty Pallets" ;) trough eastern Germany, Czech Republic and Poland.
[ external image ][ external image ]
[ external image ]

A Volvo FH roll-off skip loader at the inspection.
[ external image ]

This R410 got 4 new tires. I was happy cause the driver gave me the key and said: "Could you drive it? I want to drink and eat while we change the tires. Yes i can!!!!!" So to make a good job i had to test if the new tires go well... Test drive! :D
[ external image ]

This picture was a break down on a country road. The XF 106 had two broken tires on the drive axle. This was exciting and dangerous cause it was on the driverside. But we managed it and the driver was happy to go on.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

Here is my favourite, a danish driver with a brand new Scanni R500. He had a broken tire on the trailer B axle. It was a friday and he was fully loaded with over 25 tons of Beef. He told me that he was 700kg over the german weightlimit and had to deliver the beef to Austria. He allowed me to have a look in that awesome Scania. A nice interior beautified with leather and gimmiks. Very nice!
[ external image ]

At least the downside of the driver job. This poor driver had an heavy accident. A car (Audi A6) with an 19 year old boy and his 17 old girlfriend overlooked a stop sign and for gods sake that big orange DAF too!!! He crashed directly in the side of the Audi. His steeraxle broke down and cause of that the truck slipped on the acre. The airbag explode while he crashed with the Audi but when he slipped in the acre, the truck stopped so abrupt that the driver crashed with his head in the windshield. He had heavy head injuries cause the airbag was gone. The accident was at 6,00 am and we needed 14 guys, 1 Tow truck and 2 cranes to recover the load and the truck. We were ready at 09.00 pm... this was a sad day. The driver was only 25 years old and he'll never drive a truck...
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

Wish you all a good ride! Dukeone
JUseeTV

#23 Post by JUseeTV » 24 Feb 2018 21:36

Great shots and interesting story!
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
Hakan

Dukes Real Truck Shots

#24 Post by Hakan » 24 Feb 2018 22:00

Very nice great story! sad about the Accidents such nice trucks :/
BK Vissers

#25 Post by BK Vissers » 25 Feb 2018 00:24

Oh my, how terrible about that accident.

I’m really happy to see you back again, though! Nice to have you posting. :)
Dukeone

#26 Post by Dukeone » 25 Feb 2018 07:32

Thank you guys.
bubagum

#28 Post by bubagum » 13 Apr 2018 17:03

Very good pic and i am sad for daf

Return to “Photos”