- Posts: 3533
- Joined: 03 Sep 2014 15:34
- Location: France - Exit 44 on the A4
Love your work on the DAF my friend !
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 18 Aug 2016 08:06
- Location: in the west of ostwestphalen
- Posts: 3006
- Joined: 24 Nov 2015 10:13
- Location: Wilds of Africa
- Posts: 835
- Joined: 03 Nov 2014 17:56
- Location: Norway
Thanks ever so much lads
Didn't last too long till my blatant Norwegian mindset took control
Slapped on another axle and some custom fuel tank stuffs
- Posts: 3232
- Joined: 20 Aug 2016 04:58
- Location: Miðgarðr
Oh man, that looks so much better with another axle.
I approve of the blatant Norwegian mindset.
KTZ Group: Logistics / Tuning Garage / Lab | Since 2012
- Posts: 595
- Joined: 08 Sep 2015 23:14
- Location: Netherlands
You're making this thing look great in no time!
- Posts: 11849
- Joined: 10 Apr 2016 17:03
- Location: Always movin'
That looks far better buddy, suits you very well
I am not giving any sort of support through private messages. Please use the appropriate topics
- Posts: 318
- Joined: 19 Mar 2014 19:04
- Location: Sverige
Oh yes! Fantastic work, that's how it should look like!
- Posts: 1922
- Joined: 10 Jun 2014 16:39
- Location: LoaderTech HQ, Uusimaa, Finland
Looks a thousand times better than with a 4x2 chassis.
- Posts: 4027
- Joined: 24 Jan 2018 15:43
- Location: The Netherlands
Neat Daf mate, looks a ton better in this setup!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests