#8691 Post by Hakan » 13 Jul 2021 14:33

@JUseeTV Thanks mate! @W214D thank you!
Hounddog

Re: Hakan's Screenshots (ETS2)

#8692 Post by Hounddog » 13 Jul 2021 18:08

Nice stories mate !!
we've got rid of the kids.....our dogs were allergic

Gr Rob

My WOT   |   My ETS Screens-topic   |   My ATS Screens-topic   |   Hounddog Paintshop ETS   |   Hounddog Paintshop Las Vegas ATS
Hakan

Hakan's Screenshots (ETS2)

#8693 Post by Hakan » 13 Jul 2021 20:11

@Hounddog Thanks Mate!
Hakan

#8694 Post by Hakan » 13 Jul 2021 23:45

some photos that are taken by me, some rare and different than celik this time.
very rare sight, a DAF NTT 2800 Turbo Intercooling from 1982.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

i had to drive some Mercedes Trucks germany to Austria for the Truck Dealer to be sold. oftenly MB Trucks are mostly sold to the middle east, UAE, (United Arabian Emirates)
being exported by the road all the way from europe to the middle east. so i bringed a few actros to TruckStore Austria, by personal it gets touch me when those go away..
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

another beatiful ride is leaving europe this actros driving to also dealer in Austria so he sells to the Clients from the United Arabian Emirates
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

night spot
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Back to Company, at Poznan Office of Celik, this renault is from 2012 and is a crash truck, he was fully damaged, (a head on colission accident)
and nobody wants this truck to drive because its not same before the accident he went trough, the repair took more than 50K €'s well because nobody wants it
it could be end up as spare parts, or going to be scrapped.
[ external image ]

Trough the Scandiavian side of the celik, we got 5 Used stralis from 2012 for scandinavian lines
and we have lots of scandinavian style trailers, which all ended up sold after company had did new decisions and changes in 2021
all our offices in europe and beyond are closed, only in a few points of europe we have HQ's so everything is gone.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

now a bit turkish side, various used trucks were taken in charge.
[ external image ]

a Ford F-max probaly first time shown by my side? a used one from 2019.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

now a bit of Celikoglu again, the company went into fridge business also, i didnt know'd that, i tought only megavolume,
so general goods and fridge transport does both, here's their brand new Ford F-Max at their fridge Fruehauf Iceliner hooked up,
and it comes from Istanbul to head germany.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

thats another F-max as mega, in germany.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

and yet another Ford, that Celikoglu was firstly experiencing with into new business, Container Transport in Belgium
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

a bulgarian MAN TGX between plovdiv and sofia, heading to europe.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

the entrance of stations in bulgaria is pretty sharp.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

two actros that was soon about to be get out of fleet (from Capital's dealer) and probaly got charged for UAE
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

and as for the last two shots from the uk
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

see you on next!
Drive Safely

#8695 Post by Drive Safely » 14 Jul 2021 00:12

Very cool truck fleet you have there! :)
Hakan

#8696 Post by Hakan » 14 Jul 2021 00:52

@Drive Safely Thanks!
JUseeTV

#8697 Post by JUseeTV » 14 Jul 2021 05:08

Great pictures and lots of creativity mate!
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
Hakan

#8698 Post by Hakan » 14 Jul 2021 11:23

@JUseeTV Thanks much appreciated :D
Hakan

#8699 Post by Hakan » 14 Jul 2021 22:16

here we come on th next, so the small turkish firm has also business in Refrigerated international and national transport.
here's a man tga taking a rest just came back from europe, pretty tired looking truck, the photos are taken between Edirne and Istanbul
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

and at the evening the truck is ready to move away from the parking, to go home istanbul.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

O.3 E80 International Motorway, from europe to asia
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

here is another man tga, is a few years older, but its more looking new than the previous one, this one was shot during the trip in Romania
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

so now back to megavolume, another man tga from around 2008 looking brand new, doing its TIR Route from Ukraine to Romania,
and further with Ro-Ro Ferry boats from romania and Turkey, now he's heading to the little ferry terminal near Galati
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

almost there
[ external image ]

so the truck arrived at Vama Brǎila to take the ferry to pass otherside of the river, to Smârdan and further it wil continue to Turkey by Ro-Ro Ferry.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

and after sail of 1,1 km and 23-30 minutes (counting the vehicles parking on the ferry and so on) arrived to Smârdan.
[ external image ]

agh lowliners arent good such places
[ external image ]

and the typical ceilkoglu man tga 18.430 just coming off from Italy, entering to hungarian to romania border, this one is a TIR Routier coming from Italy to turkey.
Seems i'm wrong, stil MAN's from 2005 are stil driving, but mainly most of them are in the base, and several were stil working, this one was recently driving 3-4 weeks in
Europe, and now he's in rush of to comeback home.
[ external image ]

until the queue line about 5 km of border came to turn to this one, the tacho already ended, time to take 11 hours rest in the no-one area between hungary romania border.
[ external image ]

that is a same type, but another, the last time they did maintaince this one is probaly long time ago done.
coming behind of the previous one to turkey, this one was seen in hungary few times of his trip to turkey.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

The Tachograph ended earlier than the other truck. taking a 11 hour rest between Budapest and Szeged.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Meanwhile In Edirne one of the newer TGX from 2013 recently brought a brand new Krone SD Mega Liner from germany,
with a different model of stoplights, and without panels on sides, that must be first one after many years driving with panels.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

now he's leaving Edirne and heading to Istanbul.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Meanwhile in Büyükçekmece District, of istanbul where Celikoglu is located, around the base many of their trucks are parked,
all at streets, those who got out of service (or just rusting out) are inside base so i showed many MAN TGA's of the firm, what about
the newer ones? they average got almost all facelifts, the Euro 6 440 of 2014 the euro 6C 420 of 2017 and Euro 6D 430 from 2019-2020

this one is the 2014 18.440 first Euro 6 of Celikoglu
[ external image ]

hooked up also with brand new Krone
[ external image ]

this one is the 2017 18.420 first Euro 6C of Celikoglu
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

here is the newest one, the 2020 18.430 first Euro 6D of Celikoglu
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

and the newest is heading to istanbul, and leaving edirne.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

And Finally coming up-to-date of my topic, and my status of ets2 & ats world.
several Celikoglu Frigo Logistic trucks driving around in Europe. Celikoglu has TGA, TGX, and TGS Trucks of MAN.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

the Euro 6 MAN TGS that set up as fridge worker. this and previous were taken in Italy.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

another man that Works as fridge a little older, this one is probaly from 2007 or 2009.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

this one is newer a TGX 18.480 EfficientLine EEV/Euro5 taking a maintance at the small workshop of another turkish firm.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

a week later the truck is seen in Switzerland delivering fresh cold going deliver at a warehouse, that cargo gets delivered by vans to the turkish markets in Zürich
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

after a 1 day he's taking a 45 min pauze, around the Alps's mountains that is pretty famous i guess.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

as we see on this photo it's just stopped before italian border.
[ external image ]

and the last probaly, the brand new TGX 18.470 EfficientLine 3 of 2020 in france, i remember now,
all photos since the scanias at garage of celik, all photos at ats & ets2 are from 2019-2020 taken. nothing is newer than 2020
[ external image ]

and probaly it's his first or second trip after from turkey to france, and now france to germany.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

the very very last photos, this man is a TGX 18.510 EfficientLine 3 also on his first trip, from turkey to denmark, seen near Hamburg.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

So friends, this was newest, now we are up to date of now, now we need to see the 2021 of Celik logistics right? :D
alright, so that's it for now, see you on new posts, thanks for watching the old dates (i recently being very lazy last 3 years)

have a goodnight.
Yukine

#8700 Post by Yukine » 14 Jul 2021 22:46

That TGA.. The passage of time. :cry:
Modders forgot sometimes there is also a life, so work on your speed. Don't think ''People need it fast.'' -Milan1NL

Return to “Screenshots”