Hakan's Screenshots

Hakan

Hakan's Screenshots (ETS2)

#8701 Post by Hakan » 15 Jul 2021 15:30

@Yukine they were my childhood, the company had also the first TGA's from 2001 but no idea if they stil there.
JUseeTV

Re: Hakan's Screenshots (ETS2)

#8702 Post by JUseeTV » 15 Jul 2021 15:36

Great story line once again!
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
Hakan

#8703 Post by Hakan » 15 Jul 2021 16:24

@JUseeTV Thanks as always bro :)
Hakan

#8704 Post by Hakan » 30 Jul 2021 01:26

found some forgotten stuff at flickr that was private. i think these were for avatar pic and signature, back in 2015
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
JUseeTV

#8705 Post by JUseeTV » 30 Jul 2021 07:28

That really takes it back in time!
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
Hakan

#8706 Post by Hakan » 30 Jul 2021 16:05

Yeah indeed, these "forgotten" stuff does often that :)
Hakan

#8707 Post by Hakan » 30 Jul 2021 20:29

Now up-to-date of the Company, aswell the huge change, (clearance & new start) done a good feeling.
so while i was doing the new start, i was thinking to have only MAN Trucks, and Krone Curtainsiders, but seems i can't keep my hands
from the rest :lol: so the European Truck & Trailers has: 100 Truck Configuration, and 30 Trailer Configuration, for the United States
is Trucks we have 30 Config, and we have 5 Configuration of Trailers, but atleast better than 1.39 crazy large fleet, it went so out of hand
since many mods were outdated and giving error and so on, ya know, we are only but only General Goods Transport, and Refrigerated,
so does Dry Box Trailers, and Mega (Lowdeck) Vehicles, that is now what we have, trying to keep inside limit but is very hard.
After January of 2020, so does many new stuff came like the Angles Morts sticker for France, in my opinion is no worth such
a thing, it didn't even worked, but as many companies we had to place these stickers on our vehicles that drives to France.

So here comes Finally first shots of the New Start from March 2021 Ofcourse Brand New Krone Profi Liner and a Newest (old) MAN TGX
with the Newest Euro 6D Technology. Must be around München. and only red-white combination, not like circus colors at archive (1.20-1.39)
we had almost all colors because for each transport type and overtakes of other small companies.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Surely we have special/Limited Editions of some Brands too like this Black Edition Actros from 2006
it only runs in Summer Seasons. here he was shot during the trip in Bulgaria.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

and taking a rest between Plovdiv and Sofia.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

and here's the French-Sweden Based Brand, polish Registered Renault T Range, low sleeper and 11 liter DTI 460 Engine,
must be from 2015 or 2016 i'm not sure. this one is coming from Lithuania to Poland, which the driver is arriving to the
Russian-Polish border in the morning of 6PM i guess he's in Kaliningrad (a little part of Rus between Lithuania and Poland)
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

During the Russian last checks the Driver's time was out so he had to take the 11 hours rest, and wow that truck looks so worn out
specialy that roof, seems it staid too long in the sun or what? it looks more like a 2006 or 2010 looking to this date :lol:

Meanwhile, the Newest Renault T Range Evulotion Joins the fleet, this one brand new out of factory, at the local dealer in Belgium
the Dealer asked to keep the truck 2 weeks for the showcase, (now surely its already in service of the company) looks beatiful doesn't?
[ external image ]

and Meanwhile, i said the Minimum of the Trucks are Euro 5, it is too, there is stil one or several older trucks with lower EMC.
but those won't matter so serious, so this one is a FH3 belgian registered, driving everyweek Benelux - Scandinavia with a Dutch
Company named NVO Transport, "Hub to Scandinavia" the driver shooted some photos for us while on his trip to Scania Factory in Sodertalje
[ external image ]

here's a spot from unknown, the trailer dont have those angles morts sticker, i don't know if they drive to france but i guess not
if only drives benelux to scandinavia and in reverse
[ external image ]

Unloading that combination is really well matching!
[ external image ]

the driver had to leave the trailer to take one of those LKW Walter Krone Huckepack's
that just arrived in Stockholm to drive back to Belgium.
[ external image ]

so here a bit from our turkish side of Celik, we are actually named Celik Group, and there is 3 companies named:
Celik Logistics (Europe) - Celikoglu (Turkey) - Celik Trucking (America) well i guess that's a great idea for these three,
so here is the one of the newest (old) man tgx, with the newest Engine 430bhp with Euro 6D technology the reason of the 430
is they usualy had engines of around 400 to 460hp engines the TGA's were all 430 (well the Euro3 ones) the EEV and were probaly 440 and 480
so this man is driving trough Bayonne to pass the spanish Border, the driver is new, and this is the first international service that he went to
unexperienced is not really good idea, but we need to give the chance to them right 8-)
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

the Turkish Group (Celikoglu) has MAN, Renault and Ford Since 2019. and they had Scania's too but they were early out of service (sold & exported) the scanias were 2008 and 2013,
as you may remember i already showed them here, but after those photos were taken the Scania's was sold a year later, if the photos are taken in 2020, then it should be gone in 2021.
I Heared that they wil get the next generation Scania from our office in Istanbul, but nothing is yet ordered, could be "maybe" in 2022, or probaly they wont go further with Scanias anymore.
[ external image ][ external image ]

i don't think this ford F-Max is the one of those from 2019 i guess this ford is just brand new from 2021 i remember Celikoglu
used to have Demo F-Max's to test it out back then, now it's on the fleet! this one is taking a rest just further of the border from turkey to bulgaria.
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Ofcourse it's hitched up on a brand new Schmitz S.CS Mega.
[ external image ]

That's it fo now, have a goodweekend folks!
W4X

#8708 Post by W4X » 30 Jul 2021 20:32

Nice fleet!
[ external image ]
Do Not Disturb
Hakan

#8709 Post by Hakan » 30 Jul 2021 20:37

Thank You!
JUseeTV

#8710 Post by JUseeTV » 30 Jul 2021 21:05

Nice shots mate!

Return to “Screenshots”