Re: Boxer´s Paw Åkeri´s adventures

#212 Post by MPL » 12 Dec 2017 06:27

Sweet Scania's :)
Keep on truckin'

World of Trucks
kajilius

#213 Post by kajilius » 15 Dec 2017 05:48

Hello everyone! How have you all been, fine?

So the special transport DLC is out - as you all might have notice.. so ofc i did have to give it a go.

I didnt have on my fleet anything usefull so i did go and borough an oldie, Volvo F16, trip went well and old lady did her job fine. Load wasn´t the most heavy and it wasn´t wide or anything like that.
It were just a bit of out of ordinary load, from Stavanger to Oslo if i remember correctly. Tv crew were there to do some shots from haul and i think they got pretty nice vids from me driving past them..
Altought i really don´t understand why they where there - or why i did have so many pilot cars..
[ external image ]

So, i decided that Volvo can stay on fleet, so it was time to buy it and let the worker drive it. While i were in Sweden, i did hear that Finnish company called Havator were looking new subcontractors..
Well, i did give a rang to them and buy an old 5-serie Scania (it has driven only 280000 kilometers, ok they are heavy haul kilometers so ill have to buy a new one relatively fast..).
Truck it´self is pretty decent, no damage or anything, 580 horses, 6x4, basic interior - everything works. But still, it needs a bit of tlc.. soo it were time for a bit of tuning..
before:
[ external image ]
after:
- We did add a bit of lights, warning sign, new wheels, custom tailllights, more worklights, more powerfull led´s, flashing long-distance lights, tuned a bit engine, change the gearbox
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

First job, from Nantes to.. Civaux if i remember right.
[ external image ]

As some of you might know, i have drive irl special cargos, mostly over weight and wide, but i have had my fair share of high and long cargo also. But this really pissed me off in the game, this should be a simulator.
Not a "special transportation wich has something to do with simulator", first of all, pilot cars _must_ have they warning board always on if your load requires a pilot car. Secondary, if your load is high, you have messurmentpole
on your pilot car - And you NEVER go under alive powercabels, they can give you a pretty massive bang if you are too close to them.

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

But trip went well, no one dead, delivery was easy (really, too easy..) AI-traffic act too decent, idea is great! Hope these loads come more in the game.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
well you did get there - now get out.
JUseeTV

#214 Post by JUseeTV » 15 Dec 2017 13:07

Wow very nice!
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
Hakan

Boxer´s Paw Åkeri´s adventures

#215 Post by Hakan » 15 Dec 2017 17:58

^^
niepa

#216 Post by niepa » 17 Dec 2017 12:11

Nice Scania!
kajilius

#218 Post by kajilius » 19 Dec 2017 23:50

Deep winter - or hottest summer day. Nothing stop´s as hauling your cargo.
Boxer´s Paw Åkeri Special transport - here for you.

You can order whole package or just pilot-service. From the smallest haul to biggest and widest cargo.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Hakan

Boxer´s Paw Åkeri´s adventures

#219 Post by Hakan » 20 Dec 2017 10:55

lovely!
kajilius

#220 Post by kajilius » 03 Jan 2018 18:13

"So this is Christmas .." Oh shait, it isnt even 2017 anymore! :D - Happy new year, and late late (or am i just early..) christmas to all!
Hope that every one had nice christmas and got plenty of gifts!

- Soo back to bussiness of BPÅ
We have continued hauling special loads, and let us not forget our regular jobs. And we have started to recovery work for other companies.

[ external image ]
[ external image ]

Our next gen ntm got a bit update on lights.. we are not sure is there enough lights... in front there is new Lazer´s and VisionX ledbars. Let there be sun at night.
We also had to update our Flowerpower-actors that driver can see in all over europe where he travels.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

But one of the biggest news is that our newest Volvo came from paint, and it looks gooood. Still needing few parts, Custom Parts hasnt made our grille yeat but its coming no worries.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

Our Daf´s take care of customers trucks, not always they broke down in your terminal or in shop. Sometimes you just have to call recovery to rescue.
We did haul Ronny´s truck from Berlin to their own yard, and our other truck haul that trailer to Amsterdam. We are full service house.

[ external image ]
[ external image ]

Return to “Screenshots”