BjornGroen's Virtual Pictures

BjornGroen

BjornGroen's Virtual Pictures

#1 Post by BjornGroen » 23 Jun 2020 20:18

Hi all!

I saw a lot of people on this forum already have their own thread to post their most beautiful trucks, so I've decided I might start one as well :)

First I'll tell a bit about myself:
I've started playing ETS2 about 3 years ago, because I always wanted to drive trucks. I live near Rotterdam in The Netherlands, which is Europe's biggest port, so I see a lot of trucks everyday. They mainly haul containers around here - hence my favorite freight in ETS2 are containers ;)

Back then I bought only the base game, but a couple of weeks later the Scandinavia DLC was bought and so started my ETS2 DLC collection. I also bought ATS half a year later, and since then I slowly bought all DLC's for both games. They add a lot and SCS is doing a fantastic job on this game. I've driven all sorts of trucks in this game, but I don't necessarily have a favorite brand of trucks. (An exception is that one Italian brand, I never drive any trucks of them... Sorry :D However, their newest flagship looks great!)

So, without much more delay, here are some pictures!

[ external image ]
BjornGroen

Re: BjornGroen's Virtual Pictures

#2 Post by BjornGroen » 24 Jun 2020 09:54

New day, new pictures :)

First of all, I did some minor modifications to the Scania and I bought a Kässbohrer trailer.
Then I got a beautiful trip, from a Quarry in Turkey to a construction area in Sofia, Bulgaria.

[ external image ]

Last photo before take-off :lol:

[ external image ]

Unloading at the construction area:

[ external image ]
TvKleunen

#3 Post by TvKleunen » 24 Jun 2020 10:26

Nice start! i like that clean Scania.

but change the license plate to this format: 99-XXX-9 ;)
BjornGroen

#4 Post by BjornGroen » 24 Jun 2020 17:36

Thank you @TvKleunen, I didn't know sidecode 4 (XX-00-XX) Was never used for Trucks ;)

More pictures incoming!

I took this New Holland T9.560 for a little trip through Romania:

[ external image ]

When I delivered it at the farm, a young man told me they have sold a Slurry Container to a farm in Finland (!). Since they didn't have contacted a transport company yet, I was the first one they asked. Of course I said yes!

So I have basically transported this empty box from Galați in Romania to Kouvola in Finland :lol:

[ external image ]

On the way to the border of Hungary I got spotted:

[ external image ]

Sneaking through Latvia :lol:

[ external image ]

After taking a short ferry trip, I'm finally in Finland. After delivering the container, I've completed this 2800km journey :D

[ external image ]

In Finland I got a package at the post office which included my new license plates. Apparantly, the Department of Road Transport in the Netherlands made a mistake when registering my Scania at first. Although the first plate was quite fitting, I like these plates more:

[ external image ]
BjornGroen

#6 Post by BjornGroen » 26 Jun 2020 14:16

Thank you!

Today I got some random pictures, I did not really have a goal where to drive to. So I travelled from Finland to Italy, and in Italy I started taking some shorter deliveries.

Arrived in Italy, I first took this construction loading crane thing for a ride :D

[ external image ]

Stopped at a fuel staton to take some rest...
(Apparantly I've taken this picture in the same style as the previous one... whoops :lol:)

[ external image ]

Last load were two transformers through the mountains in the middle of Italy:

[ external image ]

And now an old picture! I've taken this one in September 2018, back then I was only using ProMods, "Signs on your Truck" and SiSL's Megapack because I had a very weak PC at that time :D I still know that I took a load of fish from Klaksvik on the Faeroe Islands to Zwolle in The Netherlands. That's how much memories I get from this picture ;)

[ external image ]
daniminho

#7 Post by daniminho » 28 Jun 2020 12:04

Great to see new people arround here! Nice screens, keep them coming 8-)
BjornGroen

#8 Post by BjornGroen » 29 Jun 2020 20:57

Thank you @daniminho!

Got some fresh pictures!

I drove the Scania back to The Netherlands, as a friend of mine told me he had seen a great truck offer around my home city. A somewhat new Renault Range T :) Only 200k km's driven and the price was not bad...

So I parked the Scania and visited the truck dealer. After taking it for a test drive I accepted the offer and I could pick the truck up the next day :D

[ external image ]

As I knew a great truck tuning shop in Rome, Italy I decided to drive to there (again) and get some custom parts :) Luckily a company over here wanted a load shipped to Rome, so I wouldn't drive empty ;)

I got spotted in Italy after I just crossed the border:

[ external image ]

Driving into the industrial area of Rome to drop off my load :)

[ external image ]

Next stop was of course the tuning shop :D It was literally around the corner from my drop-off point.

Quick picture to remember how it looked before:

[ external image ]

Aaand here is the result! I am very happy with it :D

[ external image ]

I'm still missing some orange Hella double burners on the sideskirts though, as they just so happened to be out of stock :( But I've ordered them in advance, so they will arrive in a few days ;)

P.S. The trailer skin is made by daniminho, check it out here :)
KRH[DK]

#9 Post by KRH[DK] » 30 Jun 2020 07:11

Yet again some nice screens and a great story from you! 😁🥳
BjornGroen

#10 Post by BjornGroen » 01 Jul 2020 13:27

Thank you! I really enjoy writing those stories, as it also adds somehing to the game in general for me :D

I recently bought the Renault and I have enjoyed driving it so far, however it needed to get some well deserved maintenance so I can't drive it today, sadly.

Instead I hopped some islands with the Scania. Leaving mainland Italy for the ferry to Sicily:

[ external image ]

Tractors succesfully delivered:

[ external image ]

When they saw I had transported the tractors with a lowbed, a farmer told me that a nearby quarry wanted to transport a big machine to Sardinia. Arrived at the quarry, the machine appeared to not be too heavy, however it sticked out on both sides :lol: I don't transport such things often, however I quite liked it :)

[ external image ]

I delivered the machine in Sardinia, and around the corner I saw a cheap container trailer... Since I want to expand the company to also be able to transport containers, I bought this trailer :) It was already a couple of years old, but I know the truck shop in Rome could get it back to its former glory :D

[ external image ]

Return to “Screenshots”