We unite against bullying!

Anna K

Re: We unite against bullying!

#51 Post by Anna K » 16 Aug 2020 21:51

People like me for example, get denied everywhere! :D

I had seen the link towards a VTC server in a description of a video, leading to the campaign's discord. I couldn't get myself to click it because I'm just like that, too scared to join anything, no matter how small. Love the whole campaign tho, unfortunatly in my past - I experienced way worse than bullying but let's not go into that.

Great initiative, great looking skin and keep 'er going.
JUseeTV

#52 Post by JUseeTV » 16 Aug 2020 21:53

@AnnaKarelia If you ever want to join, you are welcome😃Thank you for your encouraging words😃
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
yozza

#53 Post by yozza » 16 Aug 2020 22:23

Great Campaign. This issue is not highlighted enough in public or in the media.
Polarlicht

#54 Post by Polarlicht » 17 Aug 2020 05:32

JUseeTV wrote: 16 Aug 2020 21:36 @bobgrey1997 @coolusername Noone is getting ignored here. Actually people who show their interest are getting a PM with all needed information. That we don't share the trailer skins in public has an easy answer, to protect the skins and the names present on it from any form of abuse as all logos were provided to us with great trust and therefore we owe the respective owners security of their "brands". Further, by joining the campaign you automatically agree to our terms and rules, that forbid bullying anywhere and lead if found proof of bullying/harrassing behavior to exclusion from the campaign. This is also one of the, if not the main, reason for not sharing the skins with public, as we check the users and companies if the comply to our rules nowadays and also in the past. So if any of you is interested to join, leave a comment and we can get in touch :)
Seems fair enough. What about a skin version without those company names, just black with the text or something?
JUseeTV

#55 Post by JUseeTV » 17 Aug 2020 07:17

@coolusername We will take a look in it

Edit: There won't be a public version of the skins, out of the reasons mentioned above, the risk is too high that people will abuse it, so that the campaign will loose its credibility. If you want to join the campaign, you join it by taking this matter seriously, not by just downloading the skin from here
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
jtp84

#56 Post by jtp84 » 17 Aug 2020 12:21

Thank you for your feedback guys. Its nice to see that this matter is important to ppl and ppl want to spread the word out. As Julian before told there won't be public version about skin cos we have had allready situations where skin has been abused and that's not something we want. We have managed to get word out in social media, but we would also love to see more campaign trailers in scs forums spreading word out. 😀 Nobody has been ignored as far as i know and If somebody feels ignored feel free to PM me. If somebody wants to be part of this campaign you can contact me or Jusee and we will help you to get part of it. 😀
MrCapital

#59 Post by MrCapital » 19 Aug 2020 01:28

[ external image ]
- retired modder - do not disturb -
JUseeTV

#60 Post by JUseeTV » 19 Aug 2020 12:23

Return to “Screenshots”